Tons of debuffs in llgc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FarmerEd, May 12, 2021.

1. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

As far as I remember BM dungeon also has some missing debuffs in this version compared to KR. Who knows if they will fix it. Only time will tell.

2. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Iff RF going to do all this BS like "Kr" then they need to stop changing things and give us what Kr has fully! Not this 1/2 ass updates and events. Kr gets it, then RF needs to get it and not change a single thing and no its not the Devs changing things, its RF.

They pay JW for updates and have 100% influence on what we have and dont have.

Believe Ahri (Venus) if you want too and you can be the new fool all day everyday!

3. FuriaAlba

Ok I guess?

4. KProphetK

We have known each other for some time right? And if Im correct at one point in time, your or your family owns or ran sometime of business.

Not sure what it is or was, but would you allow the ppl/company that you get your product from to just send you whatever they want and expect you to pay said price for items you didnt ask, want or need? So if you or anyone else here dont think that RF is aware of what they can have, get or do, then you are the NEW FOOL!

RF makes money off 9D like a mofo, I wouldnt be surprised if 9D isnt their top grossing game right now. Just like in GC (RF is actually GC just not all GC employees moved with Venus and the CEO to here). But they tell JW what to add/delete and change for this version. Cant remember where it was posted by RF staff, but it was said that we get things different because we are not full Kr version and some things have to be modified (*cough*BS*cough*).

Im done with this, RF is screwing us over and we know it and thats the sad part!

5. FuriaAlba

Yes, we owned a company but the domain was totally different. You can't really compare software development with other domains mostly because the product itself is intangible.
    Time has passed I am working in software development currently and (depends from company to company) 3rd party software is cannot change code or lose warranty/support or what ever the contract specifies.
    What can RF do in terms of the code? No idea and I don't care anyway. Can they ask for specific features? Sure they can, never said they couldn't.

I just play the game as it is, if some day I find the game no longer enjoyable I will either take a pause or stop playing. Of course that should be no one else concern except mine when/if I do.

Perfection and renatokpz like this.
  6. KProphetK

Its the same, though you wish or may say or think its not. They pay for updates, they focus the updates here on cash coming in or milking the community, where Kr most things are not focused on $$ but enjoyment of the game. Kr player base has always been 3x+ ours, due to the fact that they are the OG Version. RF seen early on (coming over from GC) that they can do as they like and regardless of how much one or many complain, quit etc etc, there will always be players of this version.

If I take a break, quit or wtf ever, thats my biz as well. I try my best to stay positive, I jump on Discord voice and talk/chat with other 9D players from other leagues in KK Discord, even if I am not even in game or at my PC. But like many I am no longer that hooked on the game. Most of my time is afk, hell I run 3 machines now just for hours, if and whn I dont want to log my main pc.

Anyways bro GL and HF!

Later

7. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Thanks for these words.
    I guess some people do not understand them.

8. BigDaddyPimpAlot

BigDaddyPimpAlot New Member

Did I miss something? What is there to understand? I kinda agree with kProphetk. RedFox has some say it what is used and not used or modified to this version or they wouldn't be paying for patches, they would just get them free.

I am with FuriaAlba as well, I don't care anymore. Spent time getting level 1 and 2 event relics, only to realize, I cant spena that much time farming on this event. Resources are crazy insane for them.

9. Banduula

Banduula New Member

I am curious, how you can get the 100k VE?
    Could you provide a hint?
    Btw, it is not 30k ew but it is 30k IW.

10. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Yeah, sure. I will give you more details once I am online.
    Btw, I said internal wounds.

11. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Lol man, you farm/spend whatever you can and whatever you are willing too. RedFox is not obliging you to spend. It all depends on how you see it.
    I am fine with level 2 relics since I don’t even play much nowadays. I’m not obsessed for high end event relics anymore. So yeah, your money, your rules.
    Cheers.

bengie22 likes this.
  12. Banduula

Banduula New Member

Thanks in advance bro.
    I don't need for 100k VE but 50k is enough (-30k and I'll still have 20k to nuke). This is my goal.

13. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

U are forgeting that they have a debuff just like hybrids, 9 seconds 10k max ve less.
    So unless u are a warrior and dont need a lot of VE i would rethink the amount.
    But i agree with kpz tho, hn bracelet gives 22k + 1 other hn relic and u get 16k extra then ur close already. Add the event bracelet amd again a nice amount of VE and ur there. Its more a question IF u dont have those items and want to lvl up in ll gc how to do it.(so think of being hi12)
    Have fun with doing that puzzle

14. Bandoola

Bandoola New Member

Thanks bro, I think I am lacking on hn relic. I'll focus on getting those.
    I think hair pin and bracelet will do.

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

green rate also gives ve, dungeon plate, beacon of fire bracelet of life also gives ve, then stats and hero band...

so its not a matter of Hainan relic.. its a matter of if people are willing to try and stop bitching about everything, like they know all.

first reaction to everything here is crying and Entitlement mentality.. "o you fixed a bug, grrr you should ask us, because we are player grr, we represent all player leave bugs cause bug make things easier"

People thinking of doing Endgame dungeon with 0 difficulty.. smh.

Annyeonghaseyo and renatokpz like this.
  16. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

You just need to play with some relics.. Check some examples..

upload_2021-5-17_15-42-25.png

upload_2021-5-17_15-44-14.png upload_2021-5-17_15-44-36.png upload_2021-5-17_15-47-57.png upload_2021-5-17_15-50-24.png

rosdra and Sedolh like this.
  17. Banduula

Banduula New Member

18. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

You can heal Internal Wounds through the Clinic or buy his pills that heal by 120. Strategists can also heal your Internal Wounds. At this time, there are no other consumables that heal more than 120. Having high VE will save you many trips visiting the clinic.

19. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

There are some items/gears currently available in the game. One example, you can consume Qingdao food which lasts for 3 minutes.

20. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Why does LLGC mobs sleep works different than hybrid's active skill with sleep effect?