Tons of debuffs in llgc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FarmerEd, May 12, 2021.

1. FarmerEd

FarmerEd New Member

Hello,

Anyone else getting these debuffs??

[​IMG]

Atm is2 and yesterday i was able to solo llgc just fine (30+mins as war) doing middle room full + left and right room min / second room full/last room bosses only.

Now i can't even finish middle room as i'm stunned in sleep most of time there.

Debuffs are: sleep/ shredding attack/ drecrease hp/ve/stats . Also before i killed the first 2 mobs i got 30k iw really fast.

Don't see anything regarding this in patch notes so just curios if other people get this.

Gamwsas likes this.
  2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Lol, nice feature

Cytrix likes this.
  3. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

RF knows how to please its playerbase. We've all been waiting for these kinds of features

4. FirePants

FirePants New Member

This is how LLGC always was but it was "bugged". No worries they have fixed it with last patch :)

5. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Lies it has not always been that way not even in GC. Don't know what servers or publisher you've played in but it's never been like it is now.

Fucked up everything with this update.

8 days to new publisher!!!

Cytrix likes this.
  6. FirePants

FirePants New Member

My apologies, I was trying to be sarcastic. I guess I did not do a very good job

KProphetK likes this.
  7. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Same with QD bosses. Damage is increased very much now. I could easily tank then earlier with all dmg relics. Now even with all def relics they aoe one shot KO now.

Cytrix likes this.
  8. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

The debuffs were present in Korea when they revamped the dungeon. It's just a few years later for this version.

9. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Even QD mobs are stunning/paralyzing/ bleeding like crazy.

10. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We will double-check with the development team and will reply back to this thread accordingly. However, with Patch 247, we did reapply the files from Patch 236-238. And if I remember correctly, this was the discussion thread after the Patch 236-238.

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  11. KProphetK

It dont matter what is or was in KR. this is not KR and GMS have even proved and said that we are not like KR but a knock off basically of KR, so get fix it back.

Now the about the 100 Life Ess, we need to upgrade 1 relics and we only have what 2 weeks to do it. GMs you can have this adjusted and dont say you cant. We had an issue like this in GC and G1 and it was fixed with lower requirements for an item.

You pay them for the updates and you can have it fixed.

Your really setting yourselves up for the new publisher to have most of the population right now. This is the nail in the coffin for many players.

What the hell are you thinking at such a time like this? Seriously!!!

12. FuriaAlba

I don't know how someone can ask for a fix for something that is the same in korea (consider it the original version) just because it makes it harder compared to no difficulty at all? This is refering to Loulan dungeon not the event of course.

13. FarmerEd

FarmerEd New Member

You can't be serious...

14. FuriaAlba

Asking for a fix implies that something is not going as expected. Asking for the update to not take place because of various reasons is something else.
    Considering the history of this game there was a similar situation with GCM. In Acclaim times Golden touch and Seo Mondo had some skills (bleed, debuff, -all stat, confusion, continous bleeding and probably something else). In GamersFirst (next publisher after acclaim) the bosses did not have these skills but they were later added (half a year or later) and stayed that way because it was a bug they did not have the abilities in the first place. As you would expect in that period of time many people complained they cannot do the dungeon as it became harder to do.

For me personally the update is irelevant as I have maximum crowd control so stuns don't have an effect and the reduced ve/hp do not have any impact also.

I am not against removing the "update" but I recommend giving some solid reasoning for it in case you want to have a change. Phrases like it is harder to do usually are not considered.

Take the post as a sort of advice. Like I mentioned above this situation has no effect on me in either way so you can chose to ignore it altogether.

15. FarmerEd

FarmerEd New Member

No problem. I reported something that i see as a bug. Because untill now (and all previous players benefited from not having these debuffs untill now) it was not like this. GMs should (as they said they will) check if its bugged or not and reply accordingly. I will proceed afterwards. Right now the game is unplayable for me.

This version has nothing to do with Acclaim GF G1 or korea.

They can add buff/debuffs as they like but just say it don't turn it on and maybe nobody notices.

16. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Its a nail in the coffin for me. Im not spending $500 for new relics after farming whole last 3 weeks preparing for this event. 3weeks to farm 100 life essence which is now just one try at 6%

17. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

what you said "This version has nothing to do with Acclaim GF G1 or korea." makes 0 sense.. i hope you can understand why...

the game is modeled after Korea version.., game got popular because ACCLAIM, game stayed alive per say because Gamer1st and Gamecampus...

Game is still modelled after Korea...

And dungeons are supposed to be done with team..(originally) so.. lets just hope its a bug.. for your sake..

18. FarmerEd

FarmerEd New Member

Where did I say i havent tried with a team? Can you guys chill? That ps was to demonstrate the debuffs. I said i could solo it yesterday not that i didn't try it with a team today which I did and it still sucked balls. How about we let the GMs answer if this is bugged or not? I asked if anyone else encounters this and they said they will look into it. If you haven't tried or have gear that makes this a moot point how about keep to yourself?

It makes 0 sense to say this has anything to do with acclaim or other publishers. Game got popular and stayed alive because of some company that died has nothing to do with what the game is today (its a different game than what it was during acclaim days).

Even if this is modelled after the Korean version there are still differences (besides update versions) that make this unique to that version and should not be compared.

Gamwsas likes this.
  19. KProphetK

Again this is not Kr and GMs have stated that as well as changed this to make sure we are not like Kr. Like you said, this dont affect you bro. This is not wanted and will kill a dieing game even more for RF, thats what they need to look at. With a new pub coming in a few days, this isnt something in game we need. Who cares anymore what Kr has cuz we dont get it EXACTLY like they do. Just like the new gear, they used AM set we have to use HG3 sets. So screw what Kr has anymore.

Fix it back like it was or reap the outcome!

20. KProphetK

Didnt mean "change this" meant "changed things".