Tons of debuffs in llgc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FarmerEd, May 12, 2021.

1. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

well, your game and you are GM so your rules but good luck

rashbrasil likes this.
  2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Send in a ticket so that we have an open report to investigate the issue with the development team.

3. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Sent.

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  4. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

Just like everything else in this game, 100% does not mean 100%. Like exp/drop rate, refine rate, create chance %, crit damage rate and damage increase on crit %. Crit damage rate and damage on crit % reaches 2000% for example. So there you have it. This resist aspect is just the same.

5. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

6. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

View attachment 35966
    So you are saying that this ONLY works in PVP, and so that it stacks up on ur normal resist stat is just false info ?

View attachment 35964
    for this piece i dont even get started, 90% of your player base is gone and that bit is left cant even farm up to potala so how do u think that they will even get that item if QD is 10x harder then potala ??
    Besides that the items that are left on the market are high prices so all they can do is farm gold, which is almost just as insane.

View attachment 35966
    This item is not tradeable so i stick to my point, coz who can farm there if the highest they can get atm is nothing more then Kylin gear??

dude tbh i dont care a lot about the IW it gave ,, its just an other hill which is not that hard.
    but can u confirm then that the buff only works in PvP and not in PvE, coz they might change a lot.
    Would then be nice to have the excl bead plates back in the game if that skill really only works in pvp.

7. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Yes, the healer skill buff works for PvP only as stated in the skill description. And yes, CC resistance shares the same attribute.

8. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I dont know exactly what Ill be selling, giving away or what ever. TY RF for letting me know to go away!

I will be logging in here, I have 3 pcs, 2 will be logged in here to sell or to give away things.

No I AM NOT GIVING AWAY ITEMS that will prevent me at least grinding, made that mistake with Zach and Zhou, dude wouldnt even give me a blue banner ex to help me get back to game.

Anyways good luck to you all!

9. bengie22

bengie22 New Member

Although i don't have any issue with the those new debuff;) . for the community sake:cool::cool: Please do take immediate action, don't wanna play alone in QD, LLGC at BM Dungeon :):)

10. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Aaaand what aboutbthe rest hmmm?? Cant farm QD yet unless i will keep farming gold, oh wait nkt much pol left who sell things and what they sell is not that food drops of QD, since its not tradeable. No answer on that.

11. KProphetK

It may be to late as seeing the load on some other server is 2 almost 3x that of Tao here.

Old saying we say here in the USA "Day late and a dollar short!"

bengie22 likes this.
  12. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Like any other new server players usually go there to try it and after a certain period of time they bail. I believe they will have same fate as subagames during games campus.
    If people actually quit because this dungeon had a minor increase in dificulty then the publisher really has no solution to give to a player base that cannot react to such minor inconviniences.

Perfection and rashbrasil like this.
  13. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

i disagree,now the top 10% of the toons are op enough to enjoy the farm or grind ,the rest of us no so much? it not a minor increase to me, maybe minor to op toons but not the rest of us! RedFox can fix this. hi Furia

foryang2018 and rashbrasil like this.
  14. Banduula

Banduula New Member

I agreed with Alys, it is bad timing on this debuf update. I am not sure it is intentionally or coincident.

bengie22 and rashbrasil like this.
  15. KProphetK

That was not a minor change if the player base that quit, left due to this change. Ive been player here off and on as many have and those of use that felt the dmg the most are players that dont have to gear/relics to deal with it. Farming all day everyday to try and keep up is out of control. This is by far the worst pub and version. The new pub is at least interacting in game and listening to the player base they took from RF, so I doubt they will come back, for many this is the last chance at playing 9D, for me Ive left for now and playing Swords of Legends Online (Solo for short) and I dont see me coming back unless LLGC is back the way it was or a major change in RFs attitude towards its player base.

Alys2 likes this.
  16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i am sorry, but this the whole "The new pub is at least interacting in game and listening to the player base they took from RF" I will have to lol at that..

that is not what the forum is saying, or what people shouting in game...

1st week and servers are already crashing and people already getting locked out..

for the llgc change, i got my own opinion but... i will keep it to myself since fixing something that is broken is better.. unless its not broken...

for 100% resistance not being 100%.. its... makes no... so no comment there..

As for people coming back, some already have.. and if Redfox keeps it word, discord server, communications, re-evaluating item mall.. many more will return.. except those who have heavily invested in new version.. in which case it will take a couple of months..

If anyone thinks 9dragon is too p2p/ gacha/ can't do anything, I would say going to another provider is not a wise choice... they should re-evaluate playing, period.. just my opinion..

17. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Farming all day every day is there also still a thong and u know..
    The pubs said that they cant touch the drop and craft rates, so there is 0 difference in that.

In case u have forgotten i will refresh your memory. People started leaving already when just the word was out of a new pubs, so it has not really a lot to do with the update.

So then we go to ur solo point. If the new pubs is so amazing 1, why bother keep hanging around here? 2. Why would u start playing solo?
    Its not 9d and tbh i see why u would like it bit tjen i dont understand why u defend a pubs that is not even 1 month old vs a pubs that jas been here already for a while and u came back a few times. No offense but if it was that bad u wouldnt come bacl and tje new one, well the grass is always greener on tje other side. U cant judge it yet, there is still enough time that they can breal their promises no worries.
    And who knows maybe ur not even around anymore at the loint coz u enough solo so much.

So no worries no sweat, just kickback, open a cold one and let it be.

18. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

kinda upset at Redfox and how trashy the white box are at the moment... Can't believe i got a rank 5 pet shard from milestone... after a stack of boxes.. and all trash items mostly..., no box, the jades trolled me.. even after locking 2, so did ut, so did uts.. so did all the good stuff.. it lagged when it got to the item that shows 2x rate, and then skipped it.. :mad: not pleased..

but here on the llgc prob..

Screenshot (1068).png

so its the same with other publisher.... for this issue..

Sedolh likes this.
  19. KProphetK

bengie22 and Sirme like this.
  20. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

Hello Prophet!
    I know you for so long now and all you done on your 9D life is complain.
    No offence but let me ask you a question.
    What lvl are you and what lvl is LLG dungeon? o_O
    I am a IS11 player and i have no problem with the debuff or getting stunned once or twice.
    Big deal, it's a dungeon! Be glad you can enter to gain some xp or even farm,
    instead of being so negative and crying on forums.

Cheers! :cool:

Savatage likes this.