Tons of debuffs in llgc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FarmerEd, May 12, 2021.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

If youve known me for so long then you know that what many call complaining turned out to be actual facts. I havent really been as active here as I have from Acclaim-GC. Like Furia and many others used to ask me for proof from Kr version about certain things to come and guess what, about 95% of all my complaints turned out to end up in our version of 9D.

I have to right to give my opinion and you all take my opinions as complaints. So be it, I have IS 9 CK hyb Macabre (havent used him in LLGC cuz I was trying to play my healer (]Prophet[ - IS 1). If you feel that what I say or post is a complaint then I cant change your thoughts or opinion, just as you cant change mine. I am not negative, i love 9D just a much as the next person. Im juust glad that the yrs Ive played, I had fun and made tons of friends. It would have been nice to know that the dungeon was going to be updated like it was in advance. I could go to SrS and lvl but I am so sick of SrS due to lvling 4 chars there to HI+s lvls that I wanted a break again and went back to LLGC for a change. when I went in there with Nuker freinds that was higher than P was or is, they said F that dungeon as well and that just told me that I will not make it with P. They have top gear, relics etc etc and I have mid to low relics and gear. So how should I feel if players with dam near top tier gear/items are having issues, what makes me think I can succeed there.

if you know mw then you know Ive fought through some tough times in game and succeeded, I just dont have to patience for RF doing things and not releasing info about what they are doing or bringing to game. Instead they jjust do wtf they want and I am tired of RF and their ways.

I had my fun in 9D and moving on for now. I may returend **** I get bored fast since having brain surgery in 2019.

2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I don't know why you mentioned me in this regard. I don't remember anything specific to be implemented that only you knew about outside of what was available via pictures on the KR website and/or on youtube from matmeoviet's channel. Information which was shared by others on the forum also.
    I know you always mentioned that KR has easier content compared to US version (games campus) but it was never backed up with any evidence to show it in those times.
    Personally I wouldn't care about the subject anyway as it has no relevance in the games current development and of course not the subject of this topic either.

3. eu2011

eu2011 Member

there are still mobs in the wall ,mising miniboss
    first fix this then make more harder

4. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

stop talking blah blah blah and go check Yin Server, after this patch more ppls come here or more ppls leave here.
    Yin is the best evidence for this.

5. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

wel thise update where not from korean ver it was demanded on korean ver its stil the same no debuff no iw it symple redfox demanded to make the game harder and loongwong privide wath is asked

6. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I dont think rf demanded it.

7. KProphetK

But they paid for it so they knew about what was going to be added and they can cancel it as well just like they got it.

8. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Meh it aint that interesting.
    Its in the game it aint that big of an issie,, im pretty sure rf has more things to worry about atm, like 1 getting ppl again.

And btw u stopped playing right and now that beta 2 is closed are u gonna hang around here again but not play?

KProphetK likes this.
  9. KProphetK

I have to agree that RF has to figure out how to lure ppl back or find a way to get new players (not returning players).

Was just on KK Discord talking to a few ex 9D players that moved to other pub and play Solo as well now, about what we going to do till Solo goes live. I did reinstall 9D and logged to see what I have that I can give away or sell. I think I was online but afk the whole time.

Like ive said before,[ I love 9D just like all the rest of us, but LLGC was the nail in the coffin for me and many others. Getting gear here is harder than the new pub and RF dont want to listen to us all,[ but a said few and those that they are listening to already have top tier items and gear,[ so thats no help to the rest of us.

I reinstalled the game, I'm logged in but only doing old quest so that one day if and when I may return fully, I got those dam pop ups off my screen. Why in the hell we give up a quest and cant fully get rid of them is beyond me. Never happened like this in Acclaim-GC.

Anyways back to see how many Q I can finish before i get bored and log off.

10. KProphetK

Forgot I paid for Solo,[ so yeah I wont be here much if any at all once the game goes live in a few weeks (I and many from 9D are hoping it does.)

11. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

Nice GM
    you solved ll gc problem with splendor branch, now don't need to go ll gc for H mirror.
    now plenty of H mirrors hahaha. i like it :D

12. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Its not solving tho.

13. eu2011

eu2011 Member

I think you guys want to make ppl to not play any dungeons
    you dont want new players

14. eu2011

eu2011 Member

make everything imposible so new player will never play

15. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Well aint dungeons/raids in general a bit harder to play so u need a group.

16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

new player naturally means you can't play endgame....

unless you speed up by spending.. (this applies to all f2p games) and mmo's in general...

so if new players aren't playing.. it cause they are not interested.. not because of llgc..

17. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Its maybe an odd idea that just came to mind. But do u think that they might think if u are on that map then u can do that dungeon as well?

Like in some mmos its like oke ur in jinan u can do jinan dungeon. I bavent really looked but idk if u teleport to an entrance of a dungeon it shows what lvl the dungeon might be.

Otherwise also a small poijt, he might try it solo of course which i wouldnt advice to do

18. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

some people might think that,
    but naturally if u think that and get 1 shotted or killed, you are not yet qualified to do dungeon..

In blade and soul.. some dungeon u can do solo, if u are super overleveled, but you need a team for rest..

But in this game currently.. you cannot over level llgc..

19. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

yes, it is for me because i am going ll gc for GHM and now i don't need to go there.
    so my character don't need to sleep at there in x2/x3 event :D:D .