Tons of debuffs in llgc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FarmerEd, May 12, 2021.

1. eu2011

eu2011 Member

add more pills for internal wounds

2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

3 whole minutes waaaaauw
    Whooop 3 whole minutes,, so i need
    3 minutes is nkt

3. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

lol GM . i have 100% resistance and my character is sleeping and stunning like hell in llgc + bt dungeon.
    now ppls are leaving your server after this patch ,maybe they are leaving because of this or not .
    but this is true you losing your ppls so you need to check why they are leaving because i think
    this is your job. and i hope you will know the reason before they all leave .
    btw this is for Yin server .

4. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I for one think the new changes are needed. Dungons are so boring.....:mad:
    I'm running llgc fine with out max gear or healer.
    I think all you guys complaining just want a easy bot game....
    I said what I said :p

Perfection and Sedolh like this.
  5. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

Why don't you do a video tutorial for us to show us how well you are clearing the dungeon. :rolleyes:

foryang2018 likes this.
  6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Having a 100% resistance value does not mean you have 100% resistance to CC. You have a higher chance to resist CC the more elevated your resistance is, but you can still be CC'd. Please note that mini-bosses and bosses in LLGC (Red) range from 250-257, and recommended group is 9.

Perfection and Bankz like this.
  7. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

So you want me to post a boring 30min log llgc run?
    Nah that's a complete waste of time.

8. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

so you brag about how easy it is for you, but when it comes to prove it, you back out?? tsk tsk tsk

foryang2018 likes this.
  9. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

I dont mind the increased difficulty. But atleast then increase the rewards proportionally.

GoodMan123456 and bengie22 like this.
  10. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Thats not what 100% means.

11. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Isn't that the way of 9Dragons? Keep everything a secret from other players?
    9Dragons is built on secrets. If you play Yin server, you're more than welcome to run with me. :D

12. MommaBear

MommaBear New Member

Due to LLGC how it is now, my whole league is leaving for new publisher.

Fix LLGC and we will come back.

13. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Whats's the 100% supposed to je displaying then? Is stats are so misleading you can at least post how the resistance works in detail.

foryang2018 and Sedolh like this.
  14. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

So if i borrow money from the bank and they ask 100% interest on it over 3 months
    I am saying sure that fine.
    Then After 3 months the bank is asking for 100% back, i can answer them sure but thats not how it works u have 100% chance of getting it back but no guarantee, if u have more interest rate on it, u have more chance of getting it back.

Since u like money maybe u understand that better.. Does that make sense in that small story??

If i hit 10 balls and i hit 100% means that its 10 balls right?? Whats wrong here

How can it be that 100% aint 100%.. Is 100% now 10%?

foryang2018 likes this.
  15. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I am thinking when will they fix the ck damage exploit. Most people are thinking when will they remove bugfixes. In both cases we will never know.

16. [GM]Ahri

@Sedolh @Cytrix
    Your chance to Resists the occurrence of ONE or More CC effects. This doesn't mean that you will resist all effects from your opponent.
    upload_2021-5-25_10-40-1.png upload_2021-5-25_10-40-36.png
    upload_2021-5-25_10-44-12.png

upload_2021-5-25_10-45-46.png

17. [GM]Ahri

As previously mention:

My only assumption why it wasn't applied then is because we didn't have Qingdao content yet. All in all, we are truly sorry about it. In the future, we will make sure to communicate openly regarding these types of problems.

18. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

Ahri, no nee to be sorry. I've stated in my last couple of threads you guys need to OPEN UP and share for nearby future updates instead of the last minute when doing maintenance. Either get with the program and coordinate with the community of 9Dragons by understanding their needs, or shut down the game. Papaya Server is already looking like a good fresh start, and they are winning mine and a lot of your guys player's interest.

19. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Why does LL Dungeon mob's sleep debuff still works even if they are attacking their target? Hybrid active with sleep effect is different. Whenever you inflict sleep to the target and hit it, sleep effect will be gone.

20. MommaBear

MommaBear New Member

I see you deleted my post and anything thats the truth you and your staff make sure no one else see's it.

I again say that, this is not Kr and GM and staff have stated that this is the EXACT same as Kr. Next thing we find out is we have a crappy bogged down version but not the same as Kr. Then we find out, we are our own version of 9D.

Staff is quick to say that this or that is a bug, we the community proves that its a bug and guess what - Patch and it is a bug and no APOLOGY from staff for being wrong. Cool you admit your wrong - but apologize for not knowing the game cuz you actually dont play it like we do.

This patch is a huge mistake RF and you will see it in the near future. I know of at least 100-150 quitting, that RF can afford to happen, theres not 2-300 active players on Tao, most chars you see are ppl chars that have 2 or more PC's.

Im glad there are players here that are not afraid of saying the truth. Ive sat back with my BF and watched how things have been done or happing.

Ahri do you realize that the average player dont have those relics or items you post and my not ever get them, no matter how hard they try. 30B per try for new set. And RF changes because the devs get that $ from them to do as asked - How we obtain the new set from AM parts (easy to farm and make) to HG lvl 3 parts if I am correct - Cant obtain easy or by a casual player. Slaps the f2p player in the face and basically tells them to move on - They heard you RF they heard you!

Anyways I have to sell items in game!

rashbrasil and foryang2018 like this.