Tons of debuffs in llgc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FarmerEd, May 12, 2021.

1. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

That is 100% true. Would be nice that it was said earlier. So far the only mobs who didn't give the debuff were laughing face and golden shell. Besides those, every unit gives it. 1st room, genji, seo moondo, golden touch. :)

Felt a bit funny. Looked up all those old roles/class descriptions. Warrior has hard time on essence,, well now they dont need it anymore as long as they can keep doing damage and be the tank again. Having a healer without rat and fwd and 2 hainan relics i had jjst 38k VE xd was not able to ta k them, and rhe IW beal of 4k doesnt help a lot on 30k IW

2. GoodMan123456

GoodMan123456 Member

I believe that healers sole purpose should be healing and buffing. The so called healers are so damn weak compared to any other healing class in any other mmorpg. Take WoW for example, when doing dungeons or raids. Their sole purpose is to heal the tanks and other classes.

3. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Other mmorpg sleep debuff is disabled upon physical attack, but here it acts like stun. Dunno if ancient chinese people remain asleep upon getting punched.

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  4. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Well not always but most of the time u need to spec it very well to be able to do dps thats true.
    I think a healer can be a dps role in a party. I would call strategist rather then healers, they are a support dps class,, they can do more then just heal.
    Now in ll gc i would a strategist cant take up the tank role in there(unless u have a 2md strategist ). I mean u got a strategist which needs VE and u smack 30k IW is not ideal(since it has a heal for 4k IW heal). So having a warrior in ur larty to handle that, then u can have a strategist to do dps.
    A strategist for just healing, come on man are u joking, they can do a lot mkre then just that

5. qaonly

qaonly Member

If you've played KR, you can easily see that they have a lot better gears than us because their events are not too difficult, the success rate is higher than ours, so with the addition of the debuff feature does not affect the player much. But look what we have, the event is too difficult and the success rate is too low, while the monster is as strong as KR's.

bengie22, GoodMan123456 and rosdra like this.
  6. rosdra

rosdra New Member

I Agree with previous post, there has to be balance there, do not forget levels from HI12-IS1 to IS10+ are performed there, was not cheap, but was feasible (except for healers maybe). Now in order to improve CC surely there are items, opts, etc. in KR (assuming this).
    You cannot fix what is not broken, I agree, if the dungeon is supposed to be this way, ok. But there are surely things that bring balance to the equation like gears, buffs opts, etc. why not revamp Accessory opts and add CC % instead of gold drop (for instance)?
    Or improve KL/QD/HN exp. rate so players can lvl up from HI12 onward.

GoodMan123456 likes this.
  7. eu2011

eu2011 Member

how heal internal wound ? there are alot runs whit mising mini boss
    waste alot runs

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you are assuming rate is different than in Korean version.., when the even started the craft rates were the same..

there are already items like that.., dungeon plates ex, dungeon plates, zodiac set, havinf a pocket healer, dragon weapon.... and most importantly ( a mechanic present in game since day 1 "mystery mechanic" that makes pve a walk in the park.. except for kunlun bosses...)

9. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Well having a pocket healer now makes it kinda boring right?
    I mean all those debuffs going on. Makes it more fun to have 1 warroir 1 dps 1 healer or as in 90 % of all mmos already have 1 tank 1 dps 1 support.
    Sorry to say but this game became so boring with people just saying yeah i do this solo in 10 minutes.
    If a dungeon aint challenging whats the fun on it?

bengie22 likes this.
  10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

there is no fun in that.. personally.. but then the materials to craft stuff are insane... if its gonna be super hard like other mmos.. But the dungeon is not even super hard. just takes more consciousness now

11. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

So doing every solo is fun?

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

if you speaking to me, its not.. but it feels like a power trip lmao

13. qaonly

qaonly Member

It is only this event. there alot of event before this. it is easy to compare by check the events tab in the home page of 9D KR

14. Banduula

Banduula New Member

It is perfect time for Papaya to gain the new player when they are about to launch the 9d on May 20.
    Those debuf will drive away players from rf and move to Papaya.
    May be this is done intentionally. I am IS10 hyb and i don't have 30k ve. Without event buf i cannot nuke at all. No ve to nuke.
    Debuf make my ew 30k. How can we play unless they give player for permanent 15k ve.
    But what can we do.

KProphetK likes this.
  15. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Well, I guess this doesn’t apply to me :oops:

Even with these new debuffs I am still able to finish one run in 7/8 mins with only a pocket healer. The internal wounds don’t affect me much since I have around 100k VE.

You are creating much expectations about papaya, i can already see people coming back to RedFox after testing papaya :cool:

Sedolh and Perfection like this.
  16. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Yeah Im phucked as far as trying to do LLGC, I used me healer and my CK Hyb and I die in there with Both. I have ok gear and relics. All pockets open that can be for said lvls and even with Traps and KGs the debuff is to much. I wont be here after the new pub opens, if they sux then 9D is off my pc til I get bored of other games.

Now dont git it twisted, I will still log on RF for daily and hourly things. Seeing I have 3 pcs running atm and working to get my 4th set back up.

But as far as playing here, nah I can do other things since I cant lvl my CK hyb or healer and dam trying to lvl in KL for a yr for 1 lvl.

17. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

What you saying man?
    I was warrior until IS4 and leveled up in Kunlun and it didn’t take me 1 year to get that lvl. and I was pretty much average geared player, dungeon plates, flag 3 and KL relics lvl 2/3.

It is easy, by nature, to complain and don’t put effort in something. 9Dragons in Papaya or Mango publisher will be worse compared to what you have now. Everyone complains about the difference between Korea and RF... can’t wait until see people comparing Papaya with RF. Acclaim this acclaim that... where the F is acclaim? DEAD.

Think today, live tomorrow. Past is past.

bengie22 likes this.
  18. KProphetK

Im not sitting in KL on KL bosses trying to lvl up. Dam that and I know the new pub is going to be worse as far as XP, thats not my issue at least there ill be experiencing something old/new. Ive played this game since acclaim and moved thru all pubs and watched each one die.

LLGC was my break away from everything in game and now its nothing but a shjt show of death and waste of time.All my chars are LLGC bound and Im sick of the KL bosses, been on them for a long ass time.

Im not to worried about the new pub or RF.

Solo starts closed beta this weekend and the following and I was luck that a friend bought the $99 bundle and drop 1/4 of his keys on me to join him in that game.

I got c12 complaining skill (if you didnt know already). But LLGC is phucked and I have no issues dropping this game for a while and maybe coming back if LLGC changes and if it dont oh well!

19. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Haha nice..
    Any idea what class u wanna be trying ojt?

20. KProphetK

Im warr, healer and CK hyb and I know the grind and how long it takes said lvl in KL, trust me, Im the last person to talk to about the grind and lvling. I was being sarcastic about a year per lvl. Just RF just keeps screwing up time after time and dont give a dam about how it affects players.

Opps we phucked up again and this is how things are going to be. The new pub can have old Acclaim xp and skill xp. The grind is not the issue most of us have, its how RF does and how they just blow us off and say thats how its supposed to be cuz its like that in KR.

Well RF are we like KR or arent we. Get your lies in order, cuz one min we not like Kr and the next we are. Just like your last screw up with the bosses in KL, "its not a bug, its how its supposed to be", only to find out it was in fact a bug! Trusting what RF says is murder to many of our souls and love of the game. So yes a new server and pub will be great right about now and if they are worse that RF, then we will return to a broken game with a bad publisher. IF your worse than RF then something is really worng.

Why Do I play here? I actually spend more time in other games than playing here and I can only stand playing for short periods anyways due to my seizure's and having brain surgery in 2019. I have 2 now IS lvl chars and all either stuck on KL bosses or in LLGC and they just took my place to relax and chill alone or with friends away.

Anyways off to lvl at DG8 for a few hours, while I play Scavenger's on Steam!