Update God 12, Craft, and Reinforcement Expansion!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, May 2, 2018.

1. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

We don't at all mind your feedback.

However, please mind your language when posting or your post will be deleted.

2. Fausti

Fausti Member

Well you say you guys dont mind feedbacks, now that everyone have given you guys feeddback, how long has it been since the last update? why we haven't got any update on these bugs?

we have had NO war no labby no vod.

Broken economy since the last silver bug, pretty much to sum this up Silver doesnt even have place in this game everything can be bought by using CP almost 99% of players prefer CP over silver.

(BIG) Unfair advantage for those who has 15% mounts, most of new players/old who doesnt have 15% mounts cant even compete or trying to vs these 15% mount users, by the way (15% mounts were bugged into the game)
    We even asked you guys to make an easier way to obtain these mounts by crafting or just simpley have it so people can buy from item shop parts, NOT a single respond from you guys on this issue.

And on top of all of these issue's we get a broken expansion/update (No G9-G12 rare drop) yeah i know so funny lol ( the Big Lucky Ticket or any lucky tickets, bug these items stop your auto hunt ) which is really important for people who spend time grinding for leets while getting to G12/R12.

Its funny to think were finally getting G12 and still no 15% mounts guess we have to run around with 5% mounts on a G12 character...

Now where is your guy's respond to all of these issue's ?

Trancee and dididigit like this.
  3. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

I think its wise to work with the G.M/C.M to solve the problems that we're having instead of demanding/arguing about what this server should and shouldn't have... :rolleyes: It is a FREE GAME, and wouldn't we all want to have a flawless game play... However, since this server always seems to have bugs and unfinished patch... Its not Red Fox fault, its the coders issue.

You guys pushing them to release G12 and since we all know and aware of 100% chance that we WILL have bugs from this patch... Why are you guys upset?... I mean com'on be real :oops: ... work with them... send in tickets of what needs to be fix and it will be done. Easy as that... :rolleyes:

Report and level to g12 while you wait... It only a few weeks for new patch then you get your game back to normal.

4. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

i fully agree with you ty for typing this as it saved me 3 mins i fully understand why people loose there cool all we do is tell them whats wrong and we just get ignored

And MinhChu it doesn't matter if it is the coder/dev screwing stuff up if that's the case the guy needs to be fired and replaced if he can not code a game over 10 year old the right way its Redfox responsibility to make sure they offering a good standard product and there failing again right now and for free to play its hard to understand how they can class this as free to play when to really advance you need to buy in-game rp items maybe they should change to free to loose

5. Fausti

Fausti Member

Just dont waste time on MinhChu i dont even respond to him longer, he's text are clear as where he standing, he doesnt even play this game, hes just being annoying in forum.

6. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

:rolleyes: I think i played more than you.... so does that mean you don't play at all?

7. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

they prefer to remove our comments
    guess the truth hurts
    still havent seen a map tht was added lol all of those were released along with g1-g4

[CM]BlackOrigin likes this.
  8. [CM]BlackOrigin

As long as you're not posting inappropriate language, or toxic behavior, you can post anything you want. And thanks for pointing that out. i'll make adjustments to the post.

9. [CM]BlackOrigin

Wars are currently functioning normally.

Please let us know if you encounter any further issues.

10. Fausti

Fausti Member

Are we going to change labby time so everyone can join in please it is really crucial for some of us?!

btw war dc and Lucky ticket bugs are still active. Thank you for looking into war and labby issue..

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  11. dejavu2001

dejavu2001 Member

game has alot of bug simple when you bring your elite item like spending every lvl to make 132 again cause no1 whant to go under 120 again im sure.. when you rich your item g12 120 if you go exchange your item will be go down 117 and changing with some set elite item i whant my item 120 or close the set items when you exchanging in g12 cause this is not good for new players the power will be much difrent .

12. HoCaTR

HoCaTR Member

[QUOTE = "[CM] BlackOrigin, yazı: 405297, üye: 53581"] Savaşlar şu anda normal çalışıyor.

Başka sorunla karşılaşırsanız lütfen bize. [/ ALINTI]
    Savaştaki tüm Türk oyuncu sadece savaşta sadece onun seferinde bir bağlantı hatası veriyorlar.
    Ayrıca kahraman sırada bulunuyor bi. Ölen Kurtlar Vadisi'nde Müstü yüksek puanlar bulunuyor. M sınıfı ve G seviyesine kadar puan almak için G seviyesi mümkün değildir. M seviyesi ve G seviyesi sistemi ayrıysa iyi olur.

Attached Files:

13. HoCaTR

HoCaTR Member

All the Turkish players in the battle only give a connection fault in their campaign only in battle. They are in the rank of heroic in the moment. In the Death Valley of the Dead, there are high scores in the top. M class and G level is not possible to score up to G level. M level and G level system should be separate

MinhChu likes this.
  14. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

I do believe that the hero ranks is a big bug of the game.., if there is a fix to how much points a m33 can obtain from a VOD win, it will change the balance of who is getting the CP at the end of the week... god level who attended war should have more points then an m33 who only camp VOD to leech out of the other players hard work and took the CP score... That is a very big flaw that need to be address on the new update. :D

HoCaTR likes this.
  15. Mr0blivionz

Could have deleted/edited the part I used bad language etc... And kept other things.... Since most of it was tips and feedback for you guys to improve your game, talking with developers and pushing them harder would be good at the point to make your game survive, there are soooo many things working incorrectly, missing or needing to be looked at it, but you never listened to us, even when you asked fleshmonkey for a feedback he talked with the old players and we said what you needed and he never got answer back from redfox or anything we said was put on practice.
    Im not a player anymore and still am trying to help you guys(just like fleshmonkey) so why it feels like you dont care.... ?

16. HoCaTR

HoCaTR Member

There is not even one G level in hero rank system. I am getting 10 war in one day but I can not get points like M33 level as a VoD warrior. Please help hero rank system of M33 and G levels separate please help.

17. Mr0blivionz

have you seen that you added things that werent supposed to? set gears that are only for rebirth, and they can be acquired just by exchange, when they are made to be acquired by killing lots of bosses on some maps that only come out along with rebirth, this way you made all g12 normal rares and elites all useless,and people now have damage ALOT higher then what it should be, people will no longer be able to pvp, a person with rare gear will easily kill a full leet person because he wont have enought hp to keep up with sooo much damage that the equipments will give because of the buff...
    short explanation: you released half of your NEXT update along with this one.

Fausti likes this.
  18. Fausti

Fausti Member

So true lololol...

19. [CM]BlackOrigin

We do appreciate your feedback and will be discussing this internally.

However, keep in mind that if even one bad word is in your post, I will just delete the whole thing every time.

Please be respectful when using our forums. Thanks.

20. zeteki

zeteki Member

atleast those rare user can kill those elite user now cause of extra bonus dmg buffs effect from those warlord set :) its like fair game now :D

AnthonyBoyle31 likes this.