God 12, Craft, and Reinforcement Expansion!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, May 2, 2018.

  1. AnthonyBoyle31

    AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2016
    Messages:
    135
    Likes Received:
    43
    Yeah I agree, makes it less pay to win. So many ways the top guys can improve their own sets and other equipment to a lot higher standard than the basic player still so they keep their advantage anyway. With the economy how it is in game i don't think having the sets in game damages the game at all. Just makes for better pvp and more population
     
  2. zeteki

    zeteki Member

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2017
    Messages:
    75
    Likes Received:
    17
    yup cause even u r rare user you can get set of urs and can get those dmg buffs etc. :)
     
  3. zeteki

    zeteki Member

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2017
    Messages:
    75
    Likes Received:
    17
    then what about the 15% been crafted? gaining exp for it and opening box to get 1% exp for mount? Do you want to remove those too?
     
  4. HoCaTR

    HoCaTR Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2018
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    1
    there is a bug in the battle. Before the G1-G11 gates open, we can freely go to another tribal region, and we are always in the war.
     
  5. HoCaTR

    HoCaTR Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2018
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    1


    Wars Bugs fault.everday wars time disconnect problem pls help me
     
  6. HoCaTR

    HoCaTR Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2018
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    1

    Wars Bugs Mr.G.M and always wars disconnect fault help pls.thank you
     
  7. dididigit

    dididigit Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2016
    Messages:
    238
    Likes Received:
    72
    this a old bug it only happens once in a while first time i seen this happen was in jins a year or so ago
     
  8. HoCaTR

    HoCaTR Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2018
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    1
    good days my character is constantly deleted 50 cc G12 level Valkey of Deceased when the war is happening please help 250 cp deleted 50 pieces 50 pieces please help.
     

    Attached Files:

  9. Mr0blivionz

    Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2016
    Messages:
    1,116
    Likes Received:
    335
    that font of yours is really weird
    actually it is ugly as ** lol
     
  10. dejavu2001

    dejavu2001 Member

    Joined:
    May 29, 2017
    Messages:
    67
    Likes Received:
    4
    Some players are loosing cp when g12 vod event comes to screen cancel or esc doesn't work your cp still loseing so please check this out and fixed thanks.
     
  11. Fleshmonkey

    Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2017
    Messages:
    1,372
    Likes Received:
    430
    So till this gets fixed why not bank your CP on an alt?
     
  12. dididigit

    dididigit Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2016
    Messages:
    238
    Likes Received:
    72
    We need all the items we missing from the game right now i.e god pets 15% mounts capes drops aaw and rest of the things we missing the current state of the game everyone has way to much DMG what kinda makes pvp dumb and if they have leet cape and 15% mount it just makes that player a god, as you can not crit them before they crit you with them capes

    I swear to god [CM]BlackOrigin it has taken me well over a year to lvl a 10% mount to 15% if i get anything else but dmg or hp mount i will be bugging the hell out the support team to exchange it to what i need as its a joke that people got these handed out like candy and have done nothing but sell them to each other for over 600usd when the people who use your item mall and blow 200 to 300+ usd every month on your item mall get screwed
     
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
    AnthonyBoyle31 and Fausti like this.
  13. HoCaTR

    HoCaTR Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2018
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    1
    [QUOTE = "Fleshmonkey, post: 407377, üye: 46179"] Bu durum düzeltilinceye kadar neden CP'nizi bir bankaya yatırmıyorsunuz? [/ QUOTE]
    bankada depozit nasıl 1 saat vod geliyor ve anında 50 cp 1 saat vod birikir 50 cp silindi banka cp kutusu en düşük 102 cp
     
  14. HoCaTR

    HoCaTR Member

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2018
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    1
    how to deposit in the bank 1 hour vod comes and instantly accumulates 50 cp 1 hour vod arrives direct 50 cp is deleted bank cp box is the lowest 102 cp
     
  15. dejavu2001

    dejavu2001 Member

    Joined:
    May 29, 2017
    Messages:
    67
    Likes Received:
    4
    put it back to silver bars to... because the half price event is already fnished and no one can make it bug again we need silver bars cause cp tower only goin to level 2 with them.
     
  16. dejavu2001

    dejavu2001 Member

    Joined:
    May 29, 2017
    Messages:
    67
    Likes Received:
    4
    if you have a 70 80 cp how you can bank them ??
     
  17. dididigit

    dididigit Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2016
    Messages:
    238
    Likes Received:
    72
    agree we need towers back
     
  18. MinhChu

    MinhChu Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2017
    Messages:
    171
    Likes Received:
    40
    Guysss... :rolleyes:
    You can't just ask for things that are bought in Item malls to be release. However, G.M can release the box for each of those items that you're requesting. How does that sound to everyone?

    1. Mount Box 15% (2999 RP per box) * 15% chance you will get anything but mount box... and 85% chance will you will get 12% mat :oops:
    2. Mount Box 10% (1999 RP per box) * 10% chance you will get anything but mount box... and 90% chance will you will get 12% mat :oops:
    3. Elite cape (999 RP per box) * 30% chance you will get anything but elite cape... and 70% chance you will get 12% mat, 30% chance 15% mat :oops:

    Or... we can focus on fixing the follow bugs...
    1. Drops
    2. g12 vod - allow us to get PUS from boss already! :oops:
    3. m21-m33 vod. - The hero point of this event needs to be reduced to 50 hero point per win, and 10 here point per an attend.

    :rolleyes:
     
  19. akage30

    akage30 New Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2018
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    u just suggesting items that only p2w can get :( how bout us f2p? if we can't buy rp to purchase those box its gonna be unfair for us
     
  20. dididigit

    dididigit Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2016
    Messages:
    238
    Likes Received:
    72
    i agree with you pay to win becoming a big problem with games these days the best games are the ones that have a mall but get no real advantage playing the game should be enough to make you as strong as any other player

    then you get the guys that spend thousands on mall and also thousands buying a stuff like 15% mounts real world trading like the dumb ass fujin that owns 6 7 15% mounts but i also blame redfox as the supply for them is that high you have people demanding 600 usd to obtain a 15% mount in game
     
    Fausti likes this.

Share This Page