Update God 12, Craft, and Reinforcement Expansion!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, May 2, 2018.

1. gene000

gene000 New Member

2. jayks77

jayks77 New Member

the aeria game was completely hacking, the money, the points of contribution, the enchantment, the skills ... everything, I was there when that happened and they closed it

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Yea so was I, I never said that aeria closed the game because of selling elites in the item mall, i said it didn't help.

4. jayks77

jayks77 New Member

my friend, after hacking the whole game there is nothing to save him,

5. Fleshmonkey

What?

6. GhetooGoldz

GhetooGoldz New Member

the war and vod dont wrok the exp still the same i think :(

7. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

love how the G.M's drop patch hide info leave the game half broken and go very quiet its not even worth sending ticket to them as all i will get is we will pass info to dev team the updates are suppose to attract new players to the game not make them run for the hills once they see what mes they left us

8. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey all, if you find any bugs or issues with our current patch, please send us a report via support ticket or bug report section following the bug report format.

Thank you in advanced!

MinhChu and TheChaos like this.
  9. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

I am so happy that we have a lot of new players who wish to spend on this game... However, If you're thinking of using money to buy elites LOL... keep on dream :rolleyes:. The only reason why this server is still stable is because you have to work for what you get. Not buy them because you're can spend. If you want to have elites... grinds like everyone else! :oops:
    Beside that spend, spend, spend.... :D

selling elites only mean 1 time income... making you work your ass off to get an elite drop... mean income monthly... Easy math! And you know Red fox know math... :rolleyes:

10. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

alot of new players will quit if they can not get game back to playable state fast

11. Fausti

Fausti Member

In game economy is so fucked, some tards were selling awareness pills for 50b now tell me how can these new players enjoy or even start this game with prices like that ?? LOL

12. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

Just FYI guys, the maps are not bugged. Although we have introduced new maps and a G12 expansion, we have not yet implemented drops for G9 ~ G12.

13. Muncheng

Muncheng New Member

So how about war ? Vod ? Labby? Etc

14. Fausti

Fausti Member

So why not, whats the reason behind it ? i would be happy to know that? the game has less issue already and yet you guys keep adding to it, i've never seen any of you guys respond to anything we ask... sometimes i ask myself why i keep playing sometimes.. i hate coming to forum and blaming you guys for anything but sadly it is the case now broken game broken economy...

dididigit and jayks77 like this.
  15. ggwpmeiser

ggwpmeiser New Member

LOL.

16. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

Well, since everyone keep on asking for g12 release.., Now, that you've a chance to grind and lvl up to g12, what more do you want :rolleyes:

Also., awareness pill can be obtain from labby, so if someone is selling it at 50b, and you willing to pay for that... Well, nothing I can say about that... But you don't have to buy the price that people asking btw... If golds is hard for you to get, then pay the price that sound reasonable to YOU! You guys talks as if someone is forcing you to pay 50b for an awareness pill LOL... Anyway., My diamond = 100b each... wanna buy? o_O

The Economy of this game is not broken... You can use silvers to buy stuff... and you can use CP to trade for things... Which part of it is broken? explain... Btw... pricing is up to the players.. you DO NOT have to buy it with that price. :oops:

17. Fausti

Fausti Member

200 IQ.
    [​IMG]

jayks77 and Trancee like this.
  18. nelltoledo

nelltoledo New Member

its true no one forcing us to buy the item if someone offer a price that you can't afford then leave it and don't talk to much because you will be act like arrogant :D

19. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

we want the game to play as it should if theirs a update we should get the update not half of it and they break other parts of the game every time they update like wtf happened with war and labby lol

20. Fleshmonkey

I agree with everything but selling elites in the item mall

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2018