Yybs dmg/relics seals/ clan dungeon and pvp tips!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 7hech0isen0ne, Dec 19, 2023.

1. 7hech0isen0ne

7hech0isen0ne Active Member

And also,I dont see in my post anything about PVE !
    All I said is,in clan dungeon,event dungeons will be much better to yous pvp( yybs dmg gear)!
    I realy don't see your point here if you doesn't tested nothing ,but saying I give players incorrect information!

2. 7hech0isen0ne

About the color of mobs names:
    Diferent color shows what kind of mob is( purple = soul; red= yang; blue = yin; yellow= body).basically it shows what dmg and resistans to fucus against certain mobs,but as I test it- it not work! To all colors I make same dmg ,no mater what gear focused I use!

3. 7hech0isen0ne

Idk what your set up is,but in clan dungeon with physical atack widouth yybs dmg gear you can't hit cap!

4. 7hech0isen0ne

I am expecting a reply after you tested it! And please be more specific by set up! So all players know what actualy build you compare to yybs build!

5. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I dont have to actually go test. This video is I hit @ IS 7 and I can hit cap in red runs. Look that the HD warrior and you will see my relics.

If I fell like it ill log and use Macabre, show my gear and all that like I did with the HD char and run the clan reds.

I'll log now and take the time to change over

6. 7hech0isen0ne

Nearly 2 years ago ,1st clan dungeons was added ( HD and WT ) .back then in game was a vivid plate and golden ex relics with yybs dmg! All players(same as me ) was focused on crit dmg options!
    1st 3 weeks on clan dungeons ,many players failed to make red solo runs!
    I did maximum of 800k dmg!
    Later they add moon ink;faded;dark aura and dark high relics same as macaron set!
    With all this included in game ,still was not possible to make cap in clan dungeon with IS 10 char!
    Now is plenty of yybs related relics:
    Rabit set
    Cheryl set
    Moon ink
    Frozen 1 set
    Frozen 2 set
    Infi ring 2 set
    Cool orb
    Red bead
    Santa set
    Lantern set
    And etc!

KProphetK likes this.
  7. 7hech0isen0ne

I see 1.3m hit on prophet! Cap is 2m!

8. 7hech0isen0ne

Here is a picture!

9. 7hech0isen0ne

Idk why I can't upload pictures..

10. KProphetK

This is why I posted in the 1st place and again bro. Anyways Im in game about to make a vid and see how I do without YYBS, now like before I have only 1 relic with YYBS Dmg on it and if I can get around to it, I will be changing it as well.

I will only be worried about the bosses, not mobs.Let me do this real fast and I am taking it as "red" runs your talking about?

I cant say 1 thing about PvP, because I have no clue and actually would love to learn more and get better at it. Some of the relics is out of reach currently for me.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2024
  11. KProphetK

Its an issue for me as well, Ive been using a host to upload then link here. Not sure wtf is up with RF site not allow some to upload images.

Try 1 of these sites.

https://postimages.org/
    https://imgbb.com/

12. KProphetK

SF is better and hes only IS7, I am going to try Cabre, I may have to change to P's Adam set, but I'll try if not I'll ask Seller to to make a vid and hes I think IS8.

13. 7hech0isen0ne

I can show you ,how you can make it with 9 relics slot chars also! I know gear is an a big issue ,so I have to see what you have and try to advise as best as I can!

14. KProphetK

Average player wont have 60% of these items.

Here's my vid hitting cap dmg with 8 Str. I only said the boss, mobs dont matter if you cant cap the boss!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2024
  15. 7hech0isen0ne

OK just look at your gear and then let's talk seriously! Frozen1/ frozen 2/ santa set/ bloo moon yan yan bags ... dude
    This gear have already 100kk yybs basic dmg and also it coast around 300b !
    Is nothing more to discuss here!
    If you wanna agree my tips - ok! If not is your choice! I don't force noone to try it!

16. KProphetK

1st off bro, Ive never said not to use your tips and my gear took me months to get.I dont see my gear or relics as end game or crap. I have things that the avg player wont have as well and I am not arguing with you. I like others appreciate your time, effort and patience. I just ask to give them other things to go for if they cant do or get what you say.

Fulca is a good friend and I gave him some things to think about and play around with vs the dungeons in game and he took a min an tested for himself and if helped him a lot.