Yybs dmg/relics seals/ clan dungeon and pvp tips!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 7hech0isen0ne, Dec 19, 2023.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

What I'm saying is I can use almost 0 of the things your saying. I was around when clan dungeons opened but was to low of a lvl to do them. Once I lvld up, it was easier. I had basic relics and HG set. I think I have a vid of me doing the clan dungeons with crap stuff on.

Using what your saying many ppl won't have 1/2 of it, I just try to show that setting up ho pots and kgs on your skill bar correctly will help a player with out the items you discussed can still manage. Also doing the 4 man reds with others that pay attention and know what they are doing also helps a ton.

I like your guides, don't get me wrong bro. I appreciate all you're doing as well as taking your time out to write them and be patient with ppl to make sure they understand.

Now the KL Dungeon it's lvld as well as DMG output. YYBS can help with completing it, but if you have issues or struggle, just get.a few more lvld and you're good to go. I'm going to try with my warrior tomorrow and make a vid, if I fail at IS2 or IS3, then the only thing I'll change is making a lvl or 2 during week and then complete but not changing anything vs this week's fail or completion.

The average player at HI2 won't have most of the items you speak of and won't have more than 9 maybe 10 pockets if they're lucky.

I don't have most of the things you speak of. Some of those items are out of reach for common or average players. I might be able to pull off my HI chars doing clans with a group, but we in KK carry our members of they're online.

Showing that you can do it with the items you speak of, is not a good reference for players to look at due to them not having any of them or some of them, is all I'm saying.

I try to show what a baseline average player that might not be able to spend, farm or play daily such as we do.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
    7hech0isen0ne likes this.
  2. 7hech0isen0ne

7hech0isen0ne Active Member

I understand what you are saying. And I also appreciate it! For players who don't have any of this items I mentioned,I can give a tips of making it ,but will be hard if they are is6 or low. And still this post is about yybs dmg,so I am telling that in clan dungeon it works perfectly! With crit dmg build you will not be able to make cap dmg on mobs!

KProphetK likes this.
  3. KProphetK

I'll be honest you got me curious now. I've never paid attention to my DMG with Prophet or Macabre in those dungeons. I'm so focused on keep players alive, I'll have to check whenever I do them again. Thanks for the update.

4. scott303030

scott303030 Member

hi bro,Will the pet's 19000 yang damage be calculated by the relic 7% opt?

5. 7hech0isen0ne

Yes! Any base yybs dmg increasing is calculated
    Base yybs dmg= all dmg you got from relics/gear ,where is not said bonus%

6. KProphetK

Sadly in PvE YYBS DMG and resistance doesn't work like it's supposed to or it used to.

It was implemented in GC And for a few here in RF and it was reduced or completely removed on the PvE side. If it worked like it was intended players would need it in KL before they could even think about going there and we don't.

This is what YYBS used to be like and no one could grind KL or Tibet for that matter, so they fixed it so we could. This is the 2nd time that YYBS was put on the server and hasnt been changed back since. Though you see 64% Res, its 100% Yang and small parts of other Res adding up to 64%.

This is moments after the servers came back up and no one could play at all, servers shortly went back down and it was removed so that we could play.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2024
  7. 7hech0isen0ne

What you show at this video?
    I see player have only 2k all resistance

8. KProphetK

This is back when you needed to have Yang only resistance in KL. The stats system that you try to explain is not the system from then.

If you've played the game when all this was implemented, then you know that the only resistance you needed back then was yang. YYBS DMG or resistance other than Yang was needed to grind in KL was all that mattered.

No matter your gear, wep or lvl you didnt have yang resistance, you was 1 shot by mobs.

What I'm getting at, is your info to the players is incorrect.

YYBS only matters in PVP. There is nothing in game that will stop or prevent a player from completing anything in game other than PVP.

If I could find any old stuff that don't have any YYBS DMG or resistance in it or on it. Id prove what I am saying.

I got members in my league that feel youd info is God and I have to show and prove to them that YYBS is a no100% for PvE but in PvP its is much needed.

Tell me 1 thing in game, other than PVP, that a player HAS TO HAVE IT? You can't because its is needed in PVP

I'm taking a break from game so to health issues right now. But if you take a char full of YYBS and char that has the minimum YYBS DMG and same lvl and they hit a boss. Who's going to win? I'll tell which one would win. The 1 that hits the most without missing.

If you know me, then you know for yrs in GC, I was the top PvE player and guess what. Not 1 relic or or anything had was based on YYBS DMG. I never stated anything other that Prophets wep and yet I ks'd 95% of players on the plate boss's. 65k and 2kk. My vids show and prove what I'm saying, even now it is the same.

YYBS is PVP! Period! YYBS resistance or DMG just helps player hit harder sooner and play an area sooner, nothing more.

I sat the last 2 days watching my friend play his HD warrior @ HG 6-12 grind QD with ease with 26k resistance or less, using a am set I gave him with crap onies, extreme wep from VoH with CK DMG ornies it that he put in by accident with or without healer in pt. He's using the least amount of YYBS that he could, because I say his char up.

Matter of fact I'll vid his char with me playing in QD, if you or anyone wants to see what I am saying. Then I'm done with game till I get my seizures under control.

I'm not a know it all, just asking you to not misinform ppl that you need it for PvE when you don't.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2024
  9. scott303030

scott303030 Member

hi。bro,if yybs not work in pve, Why do monster names have different colors?

10. KProphetK

I was playing back then when the dungeons came to game, Macabre was to low to do them. So if you all had all this stuff and failed as a team, then YYBS was changed once again or you all had no clue what you were doing. My vid below was my 2nd attempt doing the dungeons and at that time, I had 1/2 or less than half of the items you post here about and I did them with less and leech pt. I didnt go in to do it without leech pt, I didnt know at the time I could pt my healers once I got in.

In this Vid here, I am using a Epic VoH wep, Pet does give me YYBS dmg but only 2500, HG Dark Ghost Set +15+2 with 30 Cons in it and no healer pt, I do think I died 1x, thats cuz I wasnt paying attention. I didnt have all that you say here. I had Halloween bags and Winged Deco (If I am correct about bags), I may gotten QD bags by this time not 100% sure.

11. KProphetK

They have always had colors, since day 1 of 9D, if your're talking about the Red-Dark Blue under the mobs name, just look at the mobs names above their head, they will match. Thats tells you their lvl vs your lvl not what YYBS it takes to use.

This is me helping my pupil "Wishper" going for Shen Mo Epi back in Acclaim (back then I had a POS PC) and it was recorded with XFire sadly. Look at his bar and its Dark Blue to me, there was no YYBS in Acclaim, I can show G1 vids, early GC before YYBS and now. Color is lvl not YYBS.

Look at above vid. When the mobs have White Names, there bar is White - Because they are the same lvl as you are.

Before RF got 9D, you couldn't go around and hit any boss on any map. Boss's had lvl restrictions. Shen Mo had a restriction of FC9 and at FC 10 you could no longer hit or get a really nasty pen for a while. Almost like the Safe Zone Pen.

When YYBS DMG was put in game, it was such a huge fail, that they removed it and KL was not in the USA Officail version yet. When KL was add, ONLY YYBS Resistance was needed and it was minimal resistance and you only needed Yang Resistance. We didnt need YYBS Dmg either, cuz it was not part of the game anymore.

12. scott303030

scott303030 Member

That's not what I mean. When I was in the true clan dungeon, the monsters were much higher level than me, and all of them had red names. But after you click on a monster, the name displayed on its panel may be red or blue. , some also have pink and yellow colors, which are not the colors shown due to the level difference.

13. KProphetK

Ill go check, it may be YYBS, but I dont use it and I have no issues and by True Clan Dungeon?

Im sorry I dont know them by names like that, I guess cuz I just run through them all np. Tell me which one and Ill go run it to see what your talking about. I'll even try it with my friends HG12 Char, as long as it not the KL Quest Dungeon from Lost Villa )Char is to low to do and complete it. It has nothing to do with YYBS that the char cant finish, its lvl only and its got my relics and things on it and my chars are naked atm.

14. KProphetK

Give it 15 mins or so, but heres a vid I did today around 430am my time. It will show more on what I say about YYBS not needed in PvE. Char is only HG12, but has been grinding Friday for a few and only a short time yesterday. Starting lvl in QD HG7 and finished at HG12.

Waiting on Vid to upload in a few mins.

15. scott303030

scott303030 Member

In Qingdao, YYBS works. I tested it. but I did not test it in True Clan Dungeon, but all monsters suffer the same damage in True Clan Dungeon. I guess that in True Clan Dungeon, YYBS does not work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. KProphetK

I'm not saying it doesnt work to any point, my point is, that its not needed in PvE.

If i could I can find a Seo 4 on one of my alts, I will use it like you have and see the difference in my Dmg on my friends char. Then I'll use say my stats on one and show the difference. It may be less or more not 100% sure on it.

Ok your dmg increase is 5,095.

17. 7hech0isen0ne

Did you tested it in game now,or you just share some old videos and stuff? Because ehat I said about yybs I already tested! For example in kunlun dungeon with smasher boss , with pvp gear I make cap to boss, with drop gear I barely make him 1.2-1.3 million! So I don't know wich of my info is incorrect, but I can prove you in game!

18. 7hech0isen0ne

With all my respect,Phrophet, but 1st test it! And I specify where it works ,and where it doesn't works! In clan dungeon high crit dmg and yybs both works! Yybs works better!
    In all iron blood dungeons and event qd ,
    Yybs works twice better than high crit dmg!
    For example! I enter with 4.5k dmg on crit 1.2m base dmg ind I can't hit cap on boss
    And with my yybs gear I make cap every hit! With only 2.5k dmg on crit hit!
    So test and you will see

19. 7hech0isen0ne

Ofcorse you have to use relics wich give you base yybs dmg,so seals to have effect!
    You can't expect by using old relics with not yybs base dmg increase ,by putting seals on yybs to make any changes!
    For example if your total yybs is 10k only,if you put all seals on 7% will be 752% so you will got only 85k yybs dmg wich Is nothing vs mobs!
    But if you have 120-200k that's a totaly other think!
    But basically the easiest way to chek it is :
    Compare goku10 and dark aura high relics ( if you have it clean- better) put 1st goku and hit mobs in clan dungeon see what dmg you do,after take it off and replace it with dark high relic! Goku gives alot dmg on crit,base phys/ck dmg and weapon dmg; dark high gives 150% weapon dmg and yybs dmg only!
    Test it and let's talk again!

20. KProphetK

Read what I am saying.

I am not saying that YYBS Dmg doesnt work or help, I have never said that. I am saying that it is NOT NEEDED! I hit Cap on bosses, so I dont know how you dont and you use YYBS and I have 8 Str on my CK hyb and I only have YYBS from base relic stats etc. etc. YYBS is more effective in PvP, is all I am trying to get across. If your char and others need, want YYBS thats fine. I dont PvP, so it has NO USE for me.

Like I said, if 2 chars go head to head and both hit cap dmg (1 uses YYBS vs other using what I use), who will win the boss? The 1 who misses the least amount of times. It wont be about YYBS or not. Now If I changed my CK Hyb to melee and hit mobs in those dungeons, I am sure with my setup, Id hit cap, but I have 8 Str and I am not switching over. Once I get back to playing, Ill lvl my Prophet to IS 10 so that I can open his last pocket and I'll do your test.

Im just correcting you with you posting that it is needed for content, when in fact its not, does it help yes/no? I cant say, because I hit hard enough that it does not matter. I used my own chars, long before you made these post bro and I would rather have my setup than YYBS anyday. Now if I was to PvP one day, I may change, but I doubt that day comes, because PvP right now is the most stupid part of this game.

Players are PKing each other with 1 to 2 hits or nukes. Whats the point of that?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2024