Yybs dmg/relics seals/ clan dungeon and pvp tips!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 7hech0isen0ne, Dec 19, 2023.

1. 7hech0isen0ne

7hech0isen0ne Active Member

Hi again,guys!
    In this post will explain you how yin yang body and soul dmg works,how seals on relics affect it you need to do clan dungeon and how to 1 shot any ordinary player on pvp!
    1. Yybs dmg- this is a elemental dmg ,totaly diferent from physcle and chi kung dmg. It is not related to weapon base dmg ,class phy/chikung.
    It is a totaly diferent dmg -let's call it elemental dmg!
    To increase your elemental dmg,you need relics wich gives it,( any relic wich give yin yang body soul or all together.
    In game are many items wich give it now.all that they give you consider as a base elemental dmg.
    You can increase it alot with seals of relics by focus on cusrtain elemental dmg.
    How it works on pvp- for example : if you have 800k yin dmg and your oponent have 200k yin resist you will do to him 600k dmg from yin!
    Here is the formula how to increase it:
    Calculate all your yybs dmg as a base and look wich one is most( if is yin -fokus all relics on 7% yin dmg in seals)
    If you manage to have 100k yin dmg and you make all relics (let's say 10 relics) full 7% yin dmg calculation is simple:
    10x6x7%=420%x100k= 420k+100k base= 520k yin dmg!
    Clan dungeon farming: basically you need 450k hp +++ to not die,koreangingsens and pvp focused relics(yin or yang best)
    Currently with frozen 1+frozen2+ red bead+ santa[lantern set]+ 20k dragon orb+ winged deko(forgotten 30 day deko) santa or yan yan bags,all focused to yin dmg
    Will be a peace of cake to make clan dungeon even with 10 relic slots char!
    All new event dungeons are related to yybs dmg(phys/ck dmg with high crit dmg don't work )
    2.PVP:
    Most of players in server have less than100k all resistance so you need only to make gear for clan dungeon,what I mentioned, and 90% of server will be 1 shot pvp for you (even me)!
    But to do this ,you also need to be buffed from healer with success buff( every arack success) and a evade buff from healer trap. So when you grow up your healers ,fokus on this also!
    For more specific info- reply to this post!
    Thanks
    Be tuned for my next info reveal posts!
    Whit Respect 7hech0sen0ne

2. Varioz4

Varioz4 New Member

it shaonuker i have read your post, it is what i been looking for. tips on being a struggling 9d player looking for information because no1 in 9d help every1. im lucky to have met someone that has the patience to explain to me about the game mechanic of 9d thank u please make videos for more 9d content we wil support u

3. Varioz4

Varioz4 New Member

yybs damage is focused on yin and yang why is soul and physical left out?? back in gamerfirst physical damage was op now it reverted back to yang is there any reasaon why?

7hech0isen0ne likes this.
  4. 7hech0isen0ne

It is all about amount of base specific elemental dmg in game.
    So at moment higest elemental dmg you can get is yang dmg!( around 250k base yang dmg)
    Yin is around 220k
    Soul ,with new relics in game is around 200k
    Body is around 130k
    So when you multiply it by seals options you will see,body dmg is still too low!

5. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I've always been a lil curious the difference between YYBS and Phys Dmg/Resistance on stats. I'm PvE and I dont go for the YYBS anymore on my healers stats, but for Min/Max Wep Dmg, mostly and some Crit Dmg on Hit and Martial Arts Dmg )not sure how this is working anymore.

6. 7hech0isen0ne

At moment,clan dungeon,new event dungeons -all are related to yybs dmg!
    However,Min/max weapon dmg % system multiply your base weapon min and max dmg!martial art dmg is useless,as skills have too low dmg at this point of gameplay.
    Dmg on crit % multiply your dmg when you make a crit hit- this means (your base dmg + weapon atack % dmg - mob/player defence )×2 because crit hit basically multiply your dmgx2. All this amount of dmg is multiply by your dmg on crit stat( if you have 1000%=x10 and you got amount dmg you making!
    I hope I explained it clearly!

7. KProphetK

I get all that and I dont have any issues uing the min amount of YYBS Dmg in dungeons, seeing that none of them are hard enough to need a lot of YYBS right now. The thing I dont get its the Phys Dmg stat vs YYBS Dmg.

Ok, take "Body" which would make one think that's Phy's Dmg, but it's notor has it changed since 2019/20. I haven't 100% tested since then. If it is, then why do we even have Phy's Dmg as a stat. I also noticed that "my" YYBS Dmg doesnt affect my Dmg amount (Min/Max) while looking at my Dmg stat on "C".

Its really hard to check this Dmg on mobs or boss's anymore, due to the fact of Dmg cap of 2kk is all you can hit.

Hope you get what I'm saying. May be I will set my resolution to 4K and see if I can see the Dmg later.

What you think on that?

8. 7hech0isen0ne

So, body dmg is not a phys dmg! At beginning they call it physical, but it is elemental as soul yin and yang.
    It is normal to not see it up on your statistic,because yybs dmg statistic is missing on character info.
    As yybs dmg do not affect your normal dmg( weapon dmg) it is totaly diferent kind of dmg!
    I also didn't test all 100% ,but you can try test it with put specific gear on you and see how it is work!

9. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

On seal there’s a very clear cut physical damg % and body damg %
    Yybs is very clear yin yang soul body
    Crit/ damg build(old style) crit damg % phy damg % wep damg % min wep % max wep %
    Even on relic set damg very clear, normally physical damg fix right at the top but that’s not body damg

KProphetK likes this.
  10. KProphetK

That is what I am trying or wondering exactly what it is or how does it affect your char or attacks on mobs/players (I dont PvP), so Phys Dmg on stats is it worth having as a PvE player. As far as YYBS and dungeons or grinding, I dont see the need right now for YYBS. If you have relics on, a decent wep and enough KG's/Med HP pills/Repel Wep equipped you can do them.

ISK just curious if anyone knew what Phys Dmg affected your char vs YYBS.

11. Thedarklord87

It depend on what direction you going,
    Currently theres 2 path new yybs old crit damg

like what 7 say, new content is gonna need res n yybs damg so if u do yybs then the type you focus is most important.
    If you do crit damg then crit damg seal is most important.
    Personally, I feel other than this 2 type the rest is rubbish

12. Thedarklord87

Phy damg base is roughly nerve down to 10% and effect by pvp def and crit def while yybs is only effect by the amount of res

13. yikesbro

yikesbro New Member

what relics should i get to start clan dungeon

14. 7hech0isen0ne

yikesbro likes this.
  15. yikesbro

yikesbro New Member

frozen set 2 is probably 200+ bss ish frozen 1?

16. 7hech0isen0ne

Buy ice essences and make yourself.
    1 essence is 400-500 kk as I see it on market ! You need 60 essence for lvl1
    225 essences for lvl2
    You can make it by yourself if you farm hainan bosses for ornaments!
    Check ice princess NPC at hefei!

yikesbro likes this.
  17. yikesbro

yikesbro New Member

is there a guide on hainan bosses that drop those? never been to the newer maps. everything is new to me

18. 7hech0isen0ne

No,unfortunately, map is realy confusing and bosses spots I can't tell you.

19. KProphetK

Nice post but for clan dungeon or any dungeon YYBS is not needed. I dont use any YYBS and can do them all without dying. Maybe some time down the road YYBS may become something we need for mobs/dungeons, but right now, you actually need lvl's more than YYBS. It helps but iis not 100% needed to do any dungeon in game or anything in game other than PvP.

Thats why I asked to explain what you was saying about YYBS and I went back and checked my chars and setup and other that say what my wep or deco gives not 1 relic I use is YYBS.

My main account can solo all dungeons except the KL Dungeon atm and thats because I dont have the lvl to complete it. I can make it np to the last boss's, but I dont have the lvl to kill them in time.

Ive been checking out "badlaw's" vids (not sure if that's you or not), but some good info, but his vids are done hitting cap dmg and not showing players how to actually set skill bar to survive, which I made vids on how to setup skill bar with 30% and KG's and around what % Life to set them on, thus insuring 100% completion and 100% survivability, with chars that have no gear or low lvl gear and bad epi and using no buss from said chars, just a pocket healer.

We as old skool players are looked up to from new and old players on direction. I thank you for your dedication and guides to help everyone. Keep it up.

My vid's are below.

These may be the QD Dungeon (works for any dungeon), but I have done all 4 Clan Red's with ]Leech[ with not 1 relic on him. Now I may only hit the last boss, but me and my brother Seller2 tanked the mobs as we carried ]Leech and MOR3TE of our league.
    We are only IS 7 on our chars that we use to carry them and others. My main Macabre is IS 11 but when I do carries, I use my healer ]Prophet[ for traps to keep them alive.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
    scott303030 and 7hech0isen0ne like this.
  20. 7hech0isen0ne

So,when clan dungeon was opened back times,in game was a few yybs dmg relics and we hardly made red solo and party solo dungeons with high lvl chars,top gear full crit relics.
    Now I do all clan red solo/party with a char hi2 with 10/ 11 relics easy!
    My post is made to help players farm clan dungeon / kl dungeon with low lvl chars ,not all slots opened!
    I will make a ss of specific gear what you need to do so if you want to.
    But basically you need santa set/lantern set; yan yan bags set/santa bags+qd bags; red bead;frozen 1 set or frozen2 or both if you have it;20k yin/soul dragon bead + 10k bead or 1 of them;reaper weapon; adamant set full 28%crit or better; winged or other deco with yybs dmg;tree legged pet!
    This is of you wanna make all clan dung/ kl dungeons easy with hi2++ char!
    All seals of this gear have to be 5%-7% yin dmg !
    Trainer have to be set up to bring hp pills under 60% hp!
    If you need more info,pm me in game and I will show you !