PS4

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by moryan, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

how does me being retired of comp. cod have anything to do with me barely playing rumble fighter.
    shut the **** up you ******* ***** only **** you coming at me with is graphics and resolution type ****, my *****. I'm talking about the content you dumb ****.
    you saying who give a **** about this and that is another factor on how xbox is better than the ps4; compatibility. You're so set on just playing the game on your hexagon built ass piece of **** that you don't grasp what more the system has to offer.
    come back to me when you can play cod while you're taking a **** you bumass *****

2. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

tell me when i can safely put my credit card info back into the system without having it jacked every 2 months with that flimsy ass security

3. kevin11000

kevin11000 New Member

The fact that your calling me the N word you already lost. The only thing a VIDEO GAME CONSOLE is supposed to do is give THE BEST GAMING EXPERIENCE which not counting the pc is still lacking in. If you can't get the intended purpose of the system then the bonus item's like tv is just ******** because it can't do its main purpose. You keep saying compatibility but go in depth jackass

4. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

"give the best gaming experience"
    you have an Xbox that caters to an exemplar family with no access to hdmi anything, but obtains a PC with Windows 10. That PC can act as a tv so the young one can play Xbox.

You then have a PC player who lacks companionship with friends for the fact that they are all playing his favorite game on Xbox. Microsoft allows cross play for that specific game. The child is now happy.

You then have a young lad who is just wanting to join a party on the go to talk to their buddies. Microsoft allows that to happy with both an app and a PC. You can join the party on either or.

Can your **** system provide a better gaming experience for any of the situations listed? What Sony doesn't have is envision. All they see is titles but don't support people who can't play the titles.

Your console is ****.

ItsTour likes this.
  5. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

I dont even know why yall still going at it

I sat back and thought to myself that he said the PS4 Controller> Xbox One's and decided to myself its not even worth debating anymore with this guy, LEGIT the first person I ever heard say that, Out of Xbox and PS4 users

6. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

I have nothing else better to do so I'm tending to this blind *****

ItsTour likes this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

LMAOOO

Fraud likes this.
  8. Glolita

Glolita Well-Known Member

YOUR SIG LMFAO

Yusuke likes this.
  9. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

:O

Fraud likes this.
  10. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

/thread [​IMG]

Fraud, ohFoes, Sapphy and 2 others like this.
  11. kevin11000

kevin11000 New Member

:D:D:D

12. Tezmanian

Tezmanian Well-Known Member

Meh, PS4 has more games that hold my interest. Like Battlefield 4, Disgaea, MGS, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.