PS4

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by moryan, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

Nope on the new model you're going to be able to interchange graphics cards and memory. No Idea when its coming out though

2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Those are just rumors though? Nothing has been confirmed.

Fraud likes this.
  3. ItsTour

Phil's twitter said that those and dev kits (which are already out) are coming to the Xbox One.

4. Ajani

Ajani Well-Known Member

2.13 on cod doubt that

5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Oh, I didn't know that.

Fraud and ItsTour like this.
  6. Glolita

Glolita Well-Known Member

Other than your inferior console hardware wise. Xbox also has garbage exclusives and has sold far less than not only the Ps4. but Wii-U. X-Bones btfo once again lmao

BasedSam likes this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

PC MASTER RACE

Fraud and Glolita like this.
  8. ItsTour

Lol, Xbox has the #1 selling Exclusive of all time (Halo)...but Okay.....Number 5 selling exclusive all time (Gears) But okay...Lol
    if we're going on arguments about sales. Just strengthens my argument, but I see what you mean sales console wise. And Nelly's Country Grammar Album sold more than Get Rich Or Die Try, and HTPAB but which were better (Only my hip hop fans will get that).

Look at all the competitive games, Like CoD, 2K, and F2P games where Xbox Dominate, I have never seen PS4 players bring in bank like Xbox Players. Can't even say PC anymore since Xbox and PC community are now joined together. PS4 is just isolated hoping Microsoft agrees to a contract of letting sony eat. Lmao

9. Glolita

Please don't let your bad taste in music carry over to your bad taste in gaming. (I love hip hop but TPAB was the worst album Coondrick LaMonkey has ever released)
    Halo 5 not only was a disappointment with a horrible story, but it's 1 out of what, 5 exclusives Xbox has? And I bought my xbox before my ps4.

And actually no. Ps4 have had cross platform gaming for a while. Xbox JUST started doing it, and it's only for people with Windows 10 for those eligible games so lmao try again

And competitive games? Who cares if the games aren't good? CoD is the cancer of gaming right now, F2P games aren't good except maybe Smite (even then might as well get it on PC) and 2k / any sports game is just LMAO

c'mon goy you gotta be on it

BasedSam and ItsTour like this.
  10. ItsTour

Lmao still better than country grammer

and sure PS4 has cross platform for SOME games like I said in my previous post. But do they have X-Platform on any relevant games? No they do not.

Im not talking about 5 Xbox Exclusives, Im talking about Exclusives in general, from halo, to uncharted, ratchet and clank, you name it, out of all exclusives that exist Halo is #1 selling, and Gears is #5 selling, and that your argument, which strengthens my case.

and How is CoD not good when they have some of the best stories next to FF and have always been #1 in multiplayer? Sure you may not like how it is, but it is what it is.

its all one in the same with Xbox and PC pretty much minus being able to play dookie games like RF and whatever.
    PS4 is just isolated and bad period. I can see why people hardly work with them

11. Glolita

Stopped reading when you compared CoD's garbage stories to Final Fantasy

Also, if you're gonna pull facts out of thin air, at least pull facts that can't easily be looked up.
    [​IMG]

to

[​IMG]

People work with Ps4 more than they work with Xbox One actually, seeing as their are not only more games on the console, but far more pretty much everything. Only thing xbox really has is a $150 dollar controller and a better community, but a good community for a trash console means nothing to a decent community to an actual good one.

BasedSam likes this.
  12. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

Xbox > Sony.

I'm ready to debate.
    Catch this bait I dare you.

13. Glolita

[​IMG]
    Also, #5 game WHERE? cause your remastering of one of the greatest shooting games I've ever played in my life didn't even beat the sales of a very "eh, it's okay" sequel
    [​IMG]

BasedSam likes this.
  14. ItsTour

That moment you say all time, and they pull out 2 titles.

That moment squar enx be like naaaaaaah thats dead...pull that tomb raider up off ps4

Lmao that moment batman be like naaaaaaah, pull them content updates up off ps4 and put those on xbox

15. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

tomb raider brought Xbox over sony even more than it already was

note that just games does not make the console better than the other. Xbox's compatibiltiy with Windows and their future approach to vr will blow you all out

16. ItsTour

That moment Halo has moved 65 Million Units
    and you realize uncharted only moved 21 Million but Sony sold more consoles tho? LMAOOOO

Way to keep it faithful sony fanboys

17. Glolita

You do know tomb raider was literally bought from Xbox to be a "timed exclusive" only for it to come to ps4 a couple months later anyway; so i aint even trippin. continue playing your garb' garb' games on your garb' garb' console

Playstation VR 2016 I'm so ready, if Xbox made one I'll definitely check it out. Maybe. if I got around to it. idk my xbox just collects dust tbqh

BasedSam likes this.
  18. Glolita

Classic halo? Yeah probably Halo as a series was better than Uncharted. But since Bungie been gone, it's been nothing but downhill and numbers don't lie. You delusional Xbox Boi's are helpless

Yusuke likes this.
  19. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

PlayStation vr will be Xbox 360 Kinect tier
    useless for its main purpose but viable for other subtle but then again helpful reasons

Glolita likes this.
  20. ItsTour

That moment you realize Xbox Has a VR too
    That moment you realize Sony is going to have to sign a contract with Microsoft in the future to even live in the gaming world to be compatible with PC for future releases of relevant games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.