PS4

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by moryan, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

Add me.
    psn: MeIIamoWayne(ii)

2. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

1. Those were pre Xbox One release rumors, those 24 hours and Kinect being on all the time things were never true, I've had xbox since Day one
    2. Not really its always been in the plans you can see that from xbox preview program if you're one of the lucky members to be apart of it like myself.
    3. You didnt take CoD from us, you guys just get updates 1 month on CoD Before us, the main and biggest tournaments are still held for Xbox users.

3. ItsTour

and the Xbox One Controller is waaaaay better than the Ps4 controller, even ps4 members admit that, you can take out anything and switch it to the way you like

4. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

things sony has over microsoft

hyperdimension neptunia

/thread

5. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

regardless of what you took, do you realize that the xbox competitive community is still double the amount of the percentile you guys thought was going to happen? also, both the 360 and the one's controller is better than every single thing you've produced, period.

and graphics are your little last resort additions to fall back on. note that we created, and still withhold, revolutionary games and shooters that washes a good 45% of every major title you happen to publish. lets also not forget that you have little no to compatibility with anything outside a remote and a tv. i can take a **** and play smite while you ******* your underwear up tryna win some cod match.

xbox > sony
    die with it

ItsTour likes this.
  6. WiseSohan

WiseSohan Active Member

PSN: PriceBigdoG2030

I only be on around the weekends and I have bo3

7. kevin11000

kevin11000 New Member

You are right 360 controller is better than ps3 but no ps4 has a better controller than the xbox one at least for the original one controller I dont know about the elite one. Also those features were going to be a part of xbox but they took it out because of the amount of backlash.

8. Firefly

Firefly Well-Known Member

9. kevin11000

kevin11000 New Member

What revolutionary games? Halo 5 is ass and second nothing you can say will ever be better than the ps2 the greatest sony console ever created while you fanboys constantly hide and forget how shitty the original xbox was. I know it was another person who brought up 1 month wait for dlc isn't bad but I feel that it can still applies to you. The reason why is because your seeing people tryout new items a full month before you can get your hands on which sucks. do not lie to me that it doesn't **** that you have to wait. Honestly speaking I preferred the 360 over the ps3 because I was sick of waiting and party chat with friends was amazing. The 360 is straight up better than the ps3 won't deny that but if you really think that xbox 1 is better than ps4 then you are mistaken. Can you show me evidence of major tournaments or even youtubers besides Fifa who uses the xbox in their commentary over ps4 besides exclusives because only one system can play it.

10. ItsTour

They were ideas that NEVER HAPPENED because of feedback from the Xbox Community, thats a plus for Microsoft.....giving us ideas and adjusting to our needs and wants, How is that as a bad thing at all?
    and nah Xbox has a better controller period, You're actually the first person I've seen say PS4 has a better controller

11. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

learn how to stay on topic buddy.
    clearly I'm referring to the current gens. i don't give a **** about how shitty the og xbox was or how better you think the ps2 is who gives a ****. know that both games had their revolutionary titles.
    xbox < ps2 content wise
    360 > ps3 game wise
    one > ps4 content/compatibility/game wise

do your research and tell me what major titles you've launched have survived compared to ours. also, as a retired competitive cod player, i know damn well where the hype is at. I'm not saying ps4 competitive is dead. Players as such play xbox until the point where there is a tournament approaching, to which they get accustomed to the p4 all over again.

Your console is ****. Your reasoning is ****.
    Xbox > Sony

12. Ayato

Ayato Well-Known Member

Best on this thread is me

kevin11000 likes this.
  13. kevin11000

kevin11000 New Member

The reason why is because the xbox 1 controller that I have feels smaller and hurt my hands when I first used it but got used to it. My fault for not saying exactly what I meant by the 24 hour thing but the fact they should know that and not piss off a lot of people. What's honestly saving the one right now is the constant lowering cost and the backwards comp which i am jealous of you guys for.

14. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

and the fact that you said that p4 controller is better than the xbox proves to me you know nothing about sony nor the game industry whatsoever

15. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

PC > PS4 > WIIU > Vita > NDS > Xbone

Fraud and Otobo like this.
  16. kevin11000

kevin11000 New Member

Let me get this straight you retired from making money off Cod to play rumble fighter? That last sentence is a assumption which has no facts and if you want evidence I can add videos or trusted sources like ign to prove to you that ps4 is better than xbox1. The fact that you said game wise xbox1 is better you must have microsoft head so far up your own ass to see that your basic UI is doing to much instead of just play the ******* game. Half the people who even buy that **** doesn't even know where most **** is compared to the ps4 where everything is simple. Mind you simple isn't always better sure you guys have more features but people who a xbox wasn't buying it for the ******* home tv, they bought it to play games. Continue playing games at 900 HD

17. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

you need to take off your belt, step into the bathroom, tie it on the upper part of the wall, stand on the stall, tie it around your neck, and leap

Yusuke likes this.
  18. Ayato

Ayato Well-Known Member

That is a bit overboard don't you think

19. kevin11000

kevin11000 New Member

Can you atleast tell me when street fighter 5 is going to release on the 1?

20. kevin11000

kevin11000 New Member

The vita better than nds...............:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:mad:

Ayato likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.