PLEAAAASE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shiriru, Mar 1, 2016.

1. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

Nope? They had Asura then Yin for guys that wanted to live the PvP life. BP and LL on other servers. All other versions, which servers turned into ghost towns first? And which stayed populated?

2. Redmi433

Redmi433 New Member

well good news ..
    PvP in Nanchang / Hangzhou / Liaodong will be temporarily disabled.

Now lets grind in peace.

3. HuyetChienMa

HuyetChienMa New Member

game just Open bro lol, and u think its enough players to seperate the server ? we just follow what the Developer have right now, its not the time for complaining, all the system right now is good for punish some pvpers already, WANTED system 350 minutes Pen also take longer compare with the old US verson its so much better now. u got so much option to know a pvper near u, and its show on the map, all u do is just take a look on the map -.-. i know pve server got more people, but at the end people get bored and quit cause that too. after they get strong. Bp always EMPTY even right now on the pvp server BP also empty. what u gonna do if u farmed hard to get what u need ? show off by the look ? then u should tell GM invent more cool clothes not improve the game way better lol, seriously i been play so many games and the pvp and skills in 9D is the best game i ever play. in AOW u spend like 150 USD every month(for no stats clothes + skills set)lol. 1 pages of skills cost like 200 USD total 10 pages for 1 skills llol

Szafka likes this.
  4. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

PVPers ain't being punished. Go to NSIP or Tebit and try to rpk there. They haven't closed off all maps. There is a difference from pvp to rpk. People might go to BP now, who knows. Back on yang I used to grind LL, and I never had a problem waiting for someone to attack me, and it was always fun. Guild would come and a massive war against the viets always followed. But the thing that made it fun was the fact, if I didn't feel like the drama, I could chill in tebit or eat / west.

Spite likes this.
  5. MarleyKing63

MarleyKing63 New Member

Shiriru, I feel you too! Screw PKers because I come here to playing to clear my mind as stress free, and I don't need to add more stress and emotions by the ******* PKers!! (Pkers, yes I am talk to you, #@$!)

This game should have let Pkers vs Pkers instead of Pkers vs PVE! I refuse to spend $$ on this crap game until they solution it or get us Anti-Pk buff first, otherwise I quit this game for good!! I would not be surprise many of PVE players will quit this game too if none of this game will solution it ASAP, indeed!!

*Please excuse my 2nd English language*

miakoling likes this.
  6. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

Calm down Calm down Shiriru XD. Just be patient. ^^

7. Typhoon

Typhoon New Member

here i am wanting wanting to be pk'd in nc/ld right now since i have all points bulletin debuff on me. T_T I aint running w/o LF to somewhere else...

8. MasterBomb

MasterBomb New Member

Think it's time to leave this game for good.

9. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Not once, in all the posts I have left on this topic, have I ever said I want PvP turned off for everyone. I just want to be able to turn it off for myself.

You play the way you want, we play how we want. It's not rocket science.

Akash4 and chiyoko3242 like this.
  10. ShaKira2008

ShaKira2008 Member

True, true.

11. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

There we go. It had to happen, pvp has now been disabled in all maps before Icy. It was inevitable.

12. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Ok. How about this. I am currently almost fc. I have maybe 10 fights total. All of those are from being pked except for I think 2 arrests I did. I have never been wanted or placed anyone under wanted. I wouldn't classify myself as a pvp player. I can defend myself but I don't go looking for it. I was openly grinding in cc with almost no problem. This isn't the case for others. You will never get an objective answer because no one does anything in this game without opinions or emotions involved. Unless I say I want the highest bad karma title to use a certain relic then it is all opinion.
    edit: assuming I don't know what objective means and giving me a definition is as a matter of fact condescending

13. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Give it a day or two and they will complain i died in icy lol.

ihgyug likes this.
  14. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

They will never reach icy lol

15. Blitzcronk

Nukers are already there. I was CS6 at Tibet killing Fiends for the Cry weapons. It's only like 145 to start in Icy.

16. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

You miss the point

17. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

Some people missed the point of this thread. There are two sides in the PvE group and the PvP group. The PvE group wants an option to toggle pvp on/off per themselves not the server. This will allow PvPers to still PvP/PK while the PvE oriented players can play without getting attacked. This option should be implemented for free and many games are adopting this hybrid system even though there are still a few PvP specific MMOs in development.

I see no harm in a player choosing whether they want their own characters in PvP or not. Are you PvPers/PKers afraid you won't be able to grief easy targets anymore?

From what I saw is on most MMOs that are solely PvP with no option for a player to remove the PvP status from their char said MMO has died. There are some exception that have been labeled to be hardcore PvP. This wasn't the case for 9Dragons. While PvP is still an aspect of this MMO it isn't what this game was centered around. If it was you'd have more large scale PvP battles between groups compared to what is in the game. Look from things from both sides rather than being blind and one sided.

I haven't seen anywhere that stated anyone wanted the entire server to be PvE only. However, I saw the heavily devoted PKers crying about wanting it to remain PvP only while the PvE players only want a free option to restrict themselves from PvP.

If things continue the trend this game will most likely be on it's way to a new publisher as after a while companies get sick of the headache that comes with this classic MMO.

chiyoko3242 likes this.
  18. Frazle

Frazle Member

KRs main server (PvP one) is still populated.
    It has been the one that has lasted.
    All these trendy private servers and Acclaim/G1/GC haven't been able to compare to the original.

But yes, I agree some tweaks need to be made to this version to make it sustainable (i.e. fixing the wanted system).

19. Dromi

Dromi Member

I think you are missing the point, that many of us already made, KR players are civilised in their PVP they dont grief they dont kill lowbies hence PVP has a different impact on their servers, and as the previous poster said none of the PVE-ers said make the servers PVE, just find a solution to allow PVE players to stop others from pk-ing them, thats all, you like pvp cool brah most of us dont and i should underline most, so a solution needs to be found to cater to the majority, thats if PRF still wants to have a decently populated server in the future.

chiyoko3242 likes this.
  20. Blitzcronk

The minority (pvp) seems to have absolutely no say in this game but the majority (pve) feel like they are king and god of the entire server. There needs to be a balance but there also needs to be understanding, you pve players have everything plus pvp, we don't even have pvp properly anymore because it has now 'temporarily been disabled' until you reach Icy. What is going to happen when all the pve players reach Icy, they going to demand and force Icy to be pvp disabled?

There is no balance or acceptance here, this game is pvp and this game is pvp. We need to learn to accept this or else all that's going to happen is this entire server will be pve restricted.