PLEAAAASE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shiriru, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

Game developers really DID intend on having open world pvp server. As it is in Korea, but as I said in another post. This is NOT korea. Most westerners are very spoiled and arrogant and self-centered.
    Open world pvp is sure to have PKers, but i BET RF didn't predict that this would cause such a huge problem here. Because atm more than the half of the server is PKing, either for revenge, or to bully or for 'fun'..

2. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I get what you are saying and you have every reason to be frustrated. I am ok with PvP and enjoy wars and all that but I don't random PK. Now if they are being a dough that's different.
    This doesnt apply to anyone in particular but one thing I keep remembering is that so many people on the gc forum were just about begging for a switch to Korean content and were going off on how much better it is and everything is balanced. Now I see topics about how much better it was at gc. Kinda funny

3. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Ok but there is your reason. Nothing is forced because that's the way it was designed. So many were campaigning for full Korean system on gc and open pvp was a part of it. People just don't know how to adapt and change there play style.

4. eu2011

eu2011 Member

EMPTY SERVER COMMING SOON !!!!!

Szafka likes this.
  5. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I reported this post. Too stupid. If you would have a brain you would avoid the PKers. I'm happy they PK a crying baby like you. Sorry but that's the truth, there are lots of ways to avoid PKers, sure you would grind slower but not "stuck in Level", that's just too dumb.
    And don't start say I m a noob PKer.
    I am actually the guy that go in CC and hunt down all those Wanted nubs ^^

6. JasonX

JasonX New Member

you made a good point, there are lots of games that have a "button" or at least the option to turn your character mod from no-pvp to pvp and after that your character name color changes. there should be a slight fairness and let the people choose if they want to pvp or not!
    i'm not saying "make the server PVE or PVP", i'm saying that you should implement this kind of a "button" in your game....after all this is the korean version and it has the support from JoonWon Games , it can't be that difficult to make it happen.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  7. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

And I'm happy that i made my point with this thread :) You just prove MY point with this pointless post. Report all you want. I can create 1000 more threads like this.
    I'm a crybaby. I'm a noob . You have a problem with it ? Go cry more ;)
    No matter if you hunt wanted or hunt grinders. Your attitude is the thing i have a problem with, not the PKing as a thing.
    I even invite you to insult me more : go ahead pls. Call me something else , PLEASE !
    I wanna read more.
    My body is ready !

I may be a crybaby as you say - but I'm sure i speak for the majority of this server who is fed up with gankers. I guess then this is a crybabies game, since the majority is crying ... why are you still playing it ? Go play something else , without crybabies. Maybe CoD will be to your liking, lots of insults there

Akash4 and chiyoko3242 like this.
  8. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Do you understand it is a game right? You should calm down kid, don't act big.
    If you wanna do something, if you wanna CHANGE SOMETHING, come with a real suggestion, and when you do it, think as both sides.

9. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

Please, don't call me kid, call me a noob instead. I'm not 30, but I'm not 20 anymore. I'm not big xD I'm the crybaby , remember ?
    You are 100% correct about 1 thing tho. This IS a game, and some people are making it very hard for others to progress in ;).

chiyoko3242 likes this.
  10. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

It isn't a reason.
    I asked for an objective reason why PvP should be treated as different to anything else that can be turned off.

Your argument is bad logic for several reasons.
    1. It can be applied to anything in the game that people want changed.
    2. It acts as if there is something inherently correct about the original version of the game. Obviously there isn't, since many things have been changed or added to. If memory serves the stat system we had on the past servers was the original system, and this one is one they changed to. Obviously they can, and have, made large changes to the game because the original was flawed. To a PvE player the lack of a way to turn off PvP is a flaw. If you disagree, you need to provide an objective reason why it isn't.
    3. It's what is called an "Ignoratio elenchi" or "missing the point" fallacy. In that it may be true, but it is irrelevant to what I asked for. Just because they made the game a certain way to begin with, doesn't mean there is no reason to change it.
    4. It would also qualify, albeit loosely, as an appeal to tradition. Since it assumes that making the game pvp to begin with wasn't a mistake, and/or the situation that prompted them to do so isn't different.

Lastly, adapting has nothing to do with it.
    I don't like peas. I don't like pvp. I don't like mosquitoes. I don't like pvp. I don't like melodrama. I don't like pvp.

There is no difference in these statements, and for quite a few people it's the same.
    I will eat peas in soup, because I don't notice them.
    No amount of getting bitten by mosquitoes is ever going to make it less annoying, let alone enjoyable.
    I don't tell other people they can't watch melodrama just because I don't like it. But I will argue with them if they get pretentious and start acting like the tv shows and movies they watch, or games they play, make them special, and/or better than people who don't.

11. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Firstly i dont think NEVER EVER they will impliment a "button" to turn pvp/pve off since it was never created in any 9d version.Also with all these bugs i dont think that they are focused on creating new things since literally everything is broken from rates to cash shop to farming to questing.BUT what they may do is,the anti pk buff in CC may be used in all maps up to tibet etc..So basically u can buy the buff from hermit for 120min and turn pvp off but the buff only works up to tibet or up to a certain level(e.g up to H1 u can use buff).

Like people have mentioned,if someone tries to pk u ,u can do a number of things to get away.U can close client,crtl+f12,courier it,run it,relog,kg it,kill enemy,or just die and courier where u died.

I can understand people dieng in CC but in any other map dieng "alot" like u people claim is unbelievable.I am a nuker GL6 with 8k hp and never died(100% cr).I think u may just be a nub if u die 20 times in a hour.

12. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I never once stated that it is the correct way. You are asking for someone to provide a reason as to why their way is the right or better way when all your replies are just you're logic is faulty because I disagree. I am well aware of the fact that people don't enjoy or want pvp. There isn't a way to turn it off at the moment. People don't like it. These topics are becoming horribly redundant and are borderline spam. No one has to prove anything to you as to why they enjoy what they enjoy but oddly enough you keep asking people for it. You are the worst troll on this board in my opinion cause you are condescending to anyone who speaks or thinks differently than you.

13. Yokofox

Yokofox New Member

maybe they should just put a time limit on how many times you can pk the same person within the hour. And remove the limit if that person attacks back. I think that would give fairness to both the grinder and the pkers. any thoughts?

14. lample10

lample10 New Member

Don't disable the pk just make it so you can't random people. pking is one sided and i know why your complaining.it should be if you can't grind in the map you can't pk either.That would force people to kill players their own lvl oh i'm sorry that won't work cause most pkers can't pk people their own lvl. In other words if you can't get xp in the map you can't pk in it either that would solve most of the problems with randomers. The only thing we would have to deal with is wallet warriors with more money than brains or ethics.

15. lample10

lample10 New Member

yep only pkrs will be left all the normal non azzhole players will leave.

16. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

It was implicit in your response.

Why do I have to keep repeating myself? I did not ask why anyone's way is right or wrong.
    I asked for an OBJECTIVE reason why PvP should be treated any different to other content that can be turned on and off.

ob·jec·tive
    əbˈjektiv/Submit
    adjective
    (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

Your enjoyment of PvP is a personal feeling. As is my dislike of it. However, the fact that many people dislike it, and it is causing a lot of problems is a reason to do something about it.
    The simple fact that you can play the way you like, and we cannot, is reason enough to do something about it.

Unless you can provide a sound argument for why nothing should be done.
    Which is what I have asked for.
    A sound argument for why nothing should be done about it. Why should PvP be treated differently?
    You replied, and I told you why it wasn't a sound argument. Now you're playing victim because I didn't just go along with what you said.

You don't act like you are aware of it. You clearly don't care that many feel it's a problem.
    YOU FEEL they are redundant and borderline spam.

I didn't say anything about what people do or don't enjoy. To the contrary, I have asked for a reason why PvP should be given special treatment that has nothing to do with anyone's enjoyment of it. Since their enjoyment is not more important or valid than the dislike of those who don't.
    Our dislike is not currently being treated as having equal value to your enjoyment. Which is the problem. And every time you protest my desire to find an equal solution it tells me that you think you have more value than I do.

I am not a troll. I am not being condescending. You are being condescending by acting as if what you say should be taken at face value, and I should just agree with you. Just because you said it, without question or contest. Regardless of any merit what you said has.
    I don't care if you think differently to me. But if you're full of crap and I can point out why, I'm not going to pretend you aren't.

17. HuyetChienMa

HuyetChienMa New Member

this game is 15+ pvp is part of the game just get over it, the guy that pk u maybe he get pked by the other too, if he not complain about it why would you right ? if the game without any fight or pvp stuff, ok let hold hands together and press the keybroard everyday for fun lol. just Get strong revenge that guy, show him that he will regret what he did lol. that how i love this game lol. for me i got pked a lot too, but its alright i find a secret place to grind up and if theWANTED get near me pay attention to it :). before in acclaim even more worst no WANTED system, u never know when u gonna get pk. try harder Shiriru!!

Milka likes this.
  18. Milka

Milka New Member

That's it !!

19. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

BECAUSE.
    WE.
    DON'T.
    LIKE.
    PVP.

Would you like it if someone forced you to eat something you hate?
    Would you like it if someone forced you to listen to music you don't like?

You are allowed to force me into playing the game a way I don't like. There is no reason why I shouldn't be able to prevent you from doing so.

20. HuyetChienMa

HuyetChienMa New Member

its not about like or not, u playing what the game is already been like it for Long time since acclaim, seriously most of the games MMORPG have the pvp system for players to enjoy, let me ask u ? you said WE DON"T LIKE IT, did you think for someone that love this game cause the pvp ? how they think if game not PVP, they also can say: WE DON"T LIKE PVE(cause that boring for most of pvpers). people love to play 9dragons cause it been like that for Long long time. bro we play what we have right now, we not the boss here. we all just players, for me i learn how t oaccept it and just feel enough what we got since the 9D just Open back all Freshmen. at least now we still got the chacne to get higher lv and farm better gear to against back lol!! i understand u don't like it. just don't stand in 1 map and forget there r other maps and place u can grind. PEACE!!!