Prize Suggestions for Future Events

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, May 18, 2017.

1. dididigit

dididigit Member

i do think vigin ghosts in yang would be a really good idea it will keep people entertained in between wars and the game badly lacks opportunity to gain every elixir apart from chi

[CM]BlackOrigin and Zachary209 like this.
  2. dididigit

dididigit Member

At this point it feels like the game is on its last legs as Redfox really not trying to grow the community

But i will post some idea's below

1. use the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/twelvesky2classic/ for event maybe share and like gets you 2 enrty's into a real giveaway for any in-game item of choice with 5 winners

2. Recommend a friend take a picture with some 1 you recommended at lvl 1 then a second picture at max lvl, first 5 players win any in-game item of choice

3.Use Twitter to advertise the game same idea as the Facebook and again 5 winners win a item of choice

4.Take a picture of 20 people at war any faction winners are picked at random and 5 winners win a 15% mount

5. In game kill counter, a kill counter is added into game for every 500 kills you get a Kite Flying box or a random mount box with chance of 5% 10% or 15% mount

When it comes to events we dont want bad rewards like 3 protection charms or junk we want items that can really help players advance in the game and events have to be focused not only to attract new players but keep the players we already have in the game active

Give people a reason to want to play don't let them get bored as there is always other games to play

and the biggest reason you guys loosing players is because you letting company's with no gaming rights to 12sky run there own servers and you priced your self out of your own game as the demands you ask in mini transactions are a lot more hear than they are with a private server but you don't seem to care that another illegal company is using software you have the right to and taking money from the software you own

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    [CM]BlackOrigin likes this.
  3. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for your suggestions!

We are listening, so as long as relevant posts are being made, we will take them into consideration!

All non-related posts will be wiped :)

4. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Please do not make this game easier like some of these people are asking for.

5. gabe093

gabe093 New Member

open up the hall of 4 winds (PVP ARENA FOR DUEL EVENT 5v5 , 1v1)

6. MinhChu

MinhChu Member

When I read all of the requests or complaints... I feel like I'm in 3rd grades, where all the kids just want candies... and No homework :rolleyes:.

Its a game... it suppose to be hard and challenging. Thats how they build your characters in life... To be patient... You can't just get what you want all the time. :oops:

Can we have all the maps open up and new quests implement so we can have new game plays. :D