Prize Suggestions for Future Events

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, May 18, 2017.

1. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

Excellent ideas that can change the fate of the server. I came here recently and it feels like the same in other servers changes need the happen now or end up the same I personally do not want to spend money on a game that will close soon it seems like that is where this server is headed.

2. FishTea

FishTea Member

My suggestion is to make the non tradable items could be tradable soon :)

3. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

In game events. PvP Tournaments... boss spawning events.. despite what anyone says in game GMs can make the difference here. The GM should not only have a clear understanding of the games mechanics but the ability to babysit (don't make the kiddos cry) I have seen to many fail at this. It would breath life into the server, build it and they will come. Prizes should be items that are special to current events being ran or things that are normally hard or expensive to obtain. You can offer 150-132% GM enchantments, RP and let the player chose their own prize. To most players its all about the prize others like me enjoy the journey to earn the prize. We made this happen on another server and it all went smooth till they offered War God skill as a prize. Players went crazy over it spending money to gear up. Then the most dominate player on the server won and became the only player with WG to boot.. it killed an already dead server but the tournament itself was epic. That was the server's and my first experience with WG skill and it should be no secret why or how it killed a server. This is definitely a mistake to be avoided.

4. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

Considering the current events going the most sought after items like Reborn Pills or CP. Since God pets have yet to be set free a huge and profitable event could be made just over those pets and they won't take over a game like WarGod will.

5. TheRealKronix

TheRealKronix Member

Saigo is an excellent place to run events especially when its a ghost town. Tiered spender events are great for generating sales.

6. FishTea

FishTea Member

Good day GM,
    Hopefully you would make the RB pills can be use to reach R12 if it would not destroy the game and its just only a suggestion. thanks and more power.

7. jude1103

jude1103 New Member

Good Day GM's,

Please bring back the crafting of UUC for sure many players will be back for this event ^_^

8. FishTea

FishTea Member

GM please make some other way to get or to farm the "Silver Jade Stone" and "Gold Jade Stone" because we can only get those stones only in war. for sure many new players can't kill those who were op players they're just been overkilled by op players.

9. johar123q

johar123q New Member

In reality something as simple as logging in to the game and playing hid and seek for goodies can boost player moral allot. the fact a gm or cm cares enough about the community to show up and say high will mean more to community health than any 10000 other events could.(this was done in twelve sky one, and had a great impact on the community there.

www.routerlogin.net

pikashow

Last edited: Dec 11, 2023