Notice Kingdom Hunter FAQ

Discussion in 'General Discussion (EN)' started by [GM]Okami, Nov 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Okami

[GM]Okami RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]

Q: When and how will I receive my pre-registration rewards?
    A:
    The pre-registration rewards will be sent shortly after the official launch as a coupon code that will be sent to your email address or mobile number. The coupon code can be applied to your Lord's account in-game under the Settings menu in the Account Info tab or on our website. An Official Announcement will be made when it is distributed.

Q: When will I receive my AirDrop reward?
    A:
    The AirDrop rewards will be distributed in December 2022 directly to your registered WEMIX wallet. To claim your rewards, you must link your WEMIX account (with wallet address) before November 30, 2022 (The actual distribution date will be announced later on)

Please visit the Kingdom Hunter 2nd Airdrop Event Winners announcement for more details.

Q: What about referral rewards? When will they be sent?
    A:
    The referral rewards will be distributed in December 2022 directly to your registered WEMIX wallet. To claim your rewards, you must link your WEMIX account (with wallet address) before November 30, 2022 (The actual distribution date will be announced later on)

Q: My troops are stuck and won't move, what can I do?
    A:
    If your troops are stuck on the World Map, try closing and opening the game. If the error persists, please submit a helpdesk ticket, and the support team will try to solve it manually.

Q: Can I play Kingdom Hunter on an emulator?
    A:
    Yes, you can play Kingdom Hunter through emulators. But in case of problems with the game, we will not be able to offer official support, as we only work with Android and iOS mobile versions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.