Who are one of the most Successful Pay2Win players?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bruh1234, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

This is not relevant because here is the missing information : not all countries have minimum wages, UE don't have a minimum wage stated. States like Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Norway and many others.

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I am talking about the infos from PayWell, a study made by professional in their fields and how the salaries and incomes are distributed there. PayWell is not my invention is is PcW from Big4 and is distributed like this. This is the tool for corporate and companies to understand all industries earnings.

-Salary ranges for general and specific jobs for the whole market and each sector separately;
    -Compensation policies;
    -Benefits policies;
    -Age distribution.

Also you have no real study in your arguments, just general info from internet that is outdated, so I doubt your source of info is relevant.

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

yeah I guess, don't have energy to argue, you can keep thinking you right. Apparently your information beats first hand information and research done in US for US.

Whelp good luck to you.

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Same to you, but I give you one simple thing you just miss it that people who has financial knowledge see it between lines when we go deep in arguments. You don't make a difference between earning and salary. The total calculation you make it in earnings that includes salary + a sum of many others components, so reporting only a salary is purely false. Earning is the sum.

7. 14032013

14032013 New Member

Easy answer, the one who cheat and use blackmarket is the successful one.

8. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

You are totally wrong. I don't care how much Exiled spent or didn't spend. I have nothing to do with that..
    Apparently, he likes to expose his numbers to you and make people know about that. It is his problem, not mine.

It could have been Exiled_1, kpzini_2, mZuckerberg_3, bGates_4, eMusk_5 (fictional people) spending millions of $$. My point remains the same.. you are considering 1 case and generalize to everyone. That's my point.

You need to be objective and find the foundations for your comparison.

I'm not taking anything personally, I kinda like to discuss with you, but sometimes you need to focus your message. Simple as that. And to be clear, I don't have anything against Exiled. I just took him because you brought him on board.

Just a side note... This was in the year 2019 (mobile games)
    upload_2021-1-6_12-52-43.png
    I bet that with this Christmas event, RedFox was close enough to enter the top10 (not as a prize pool but as income). Just to give you an idea of the difference between the 2020 games and 9Dragons generating money.

I do whatever I want with my money to make me happy. If playing 9D and do some gambling makes me happy, I'll just do it.
    I just don't say to everyone how much I invest or don't invest. Personal choice.

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You are totally wrong, 9dragons is not in any MMOs top, but if would be is probably it is in the end of the top. Why ?
    Simple : nobody in the game industry ever heard of RedFox. Acclaim was corporate America, other thing, not a small company as RedFox. Everybody on the other hand, heard of Blizzard. Nobody heard of JWG games. Other argument is the small base of players and from them who really pays. All other MMOs have millions of players, 9dragons has only few hundred. There is no way will hit the top 10. Blizzard made 1.9 bil only in 3rd quarter of 2020 with millions numbers of players who pay monthly.

https://mmo-population.com/top/2020
    9D on Steam
    https://steamcharts.com/app/390100

Next, about Exiled, he is an example of an honest player who only pay for RedFox marketplace. We can take each of them, still I know very well another player call Ebola who said pay 10,000 $ for his Tao character and got banned for dupe items. Same with many others. So, still Exiled is top 1 in 9Dragons. The rest don't count.

10. 14032013

14032013 New Member

What is this sorry-self-made-ranking? I would think people in this forum at least can include the source to their claim, but everything is just hot airs i guess. You talk about mobile game and they are barely in 5 mil sales calling redfox to be the one enter top 10. Top 10 of what? losing profit out of 2020? That might be true, most of the spent CC are refunded CC since the dupe accidents, people who bought duped items got refund as CC and on that useless xmas sale they spent it, because there is no other way to spend it on this dead game.

If you really want some information at least rely on those kind of website.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1179913/highest-grossing-mobile-games/

Entering top 10 what a bad joke to make.

11. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Lol, Athuyar. Welcome back from the ashes. You got a very old account, I see!!!

Is not worth discussing with you guys. All closed mind.
    Whatever, wishing you a good year.

If you want to read with your eyes, check again my post. Guess we need English lessons here.

May Exiled be our god. All pray to him.
    The only and single one player of 9Dragons.

HYTNANO likes this.
  12. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Dafuq's 10k that's what I tip in restaurants when I did not like the food.

Dragy likes this.
  13. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

This reminds me of the current situation in Yin...

14. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Am I a god now? :D

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

yes mr. god, you have been summoned!!

16. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Guess we can create a list of Olympian Gods..

17. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

If he was the most successful, he wouldnt have run tail when a lot of people caught up to him. Just because you spent the most doesnt mean you'll be the most successful. U gotta understand the game, learn how to build properly, and have a good team behind you to be the most successful (but spending a lot really helps in this game). You dont cry hack when u get beat but instead learn how u got beat and find a way to counter it (by spending more).

18. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Unless you’re beaten by people actually hacking, using bugs and stacking relics...

19. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

Those stackers and dupers are now permanently banned afaik

20. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

It's kind of free and easy to just create a new account, just saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.