Who are one of the most Successful Pay2Win players?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bruh1234, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruh1234

Bruh1234 New Member

Just asking.

2. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Hold on, you mean PVP wise or what exactly? cuz in PVE as long as you don't die and manage to kill mobs you are successful xD

3. Bruh1234

Bruh1234 New Member

I mean those who had spent and gambled and became rich or had lots of fortune in this game.

4. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Whole EC league is fat as ****. I would say the richest players on TAO is currently Flamedragon whos currently buying all KL level 6 relics to craft. I think he already has level 8 Now.

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

None. All left. Was Exiled on Tao, who spend a lot on the game because he love it and didn't want it to let it die, mistakes were done, now he left.
    On Yin were few big spenders, all left too.
    If we speak about the small money and few $ probably are some left.

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

define small money and big money? small money = less than 10k a month, or less than 5k a month?

because i know people who still spend that much... but hey, maybe you are right...

so no, not all are gone... depending on what you mean by "small money"...

and plenty of p2win people are left.. (leaving aside your weird nuance) I remember one of them being in your band/league... I won't mention his name... but I know he paid his ass off.. too bad he stopped playing because...
    ************************************************************************************************

personally note..
    i know i would waste more money here if they had more content... but alas.. speed of update slowed down a lot since about 2 years ago...

7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

For a fact I know how much money Exiled spend on 9d and his team members because I talk a lot with Exiled and was over 10,000 $ per month. In my league were plenty of people who spend money also. azin alone spend over 10,000 $, He play on Tao too. And not only him, was Drac and many others. I talk about money spend at RF market place not on black market.

10,000 $ is not consider a lot of money for west players at 35+, because is the gold period of your life and you earn enough, but a lot for Asian countries where 100$ is consider luxury. After many quit 9dragons they put the money in stock exchange who earn a profit for it. It is also a gamble, but you can decide how to invest based on some things and also brings money back to you .Others as I know moved to other games and keep spend it.

I told 9Arts long time ago that people here don't pay for their sale strategy and what they sell in IM, but because they love the game and he didn't believe me. That was exactly the motivation. We grow up with the game and some made efforts to keep it alive because love it. Now is all ruined because some didn't understand that and thought are smart. It is their lost, not ours.

I agree with you on content, but the game is not updated for 2021 game market reality, also the tons of bugs and exploits ruined it for good. Devs have put the money from 9d into other games that are now failures, like that 9Dragons Kung Fu Arena, instead of focus their devs power for 9d, the core that fuel their money.

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well not even gonna argue that its not updated for 2021, because its not lol..

if it was , it would be even easier than it is...(which is bad imho)

and it would look 80X better...(they can fix this, but would rather make 9 dragons arena lol)

the bug parts.. as long as they are willing to fix.. i am ok with.. since all games are released as buggy messes nowadays..

Also not all westerners make $10000 a month... even with a degree lol... and that is a fact... so 35 is not a prime for all westerners... educated or not... some westerners are happy to get $100 too..

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I know a lot about the salaries on different pay scale and ages around the world, because I see each year PayWell by PwC which is an earning report for different world regions for different jobs and companies, ages, also freelancers. We have corporate America, corporate Europe, CCP business in Asia, we have national, local companies, unicorns, start-ups and so on. Now 35 is consider a prime in earnings, but generation Z is coming with +++ in earnings and I bet by when they will reach 35 will earn more than us. Unfortunately 2021 will be a bad year and we will see a lot of unemployment and declining incomes.

This will also be seen in the gaming industry. Not a lot of money will be spent. In fact the boom of work from home, playing and spending on games is already fading. Many companies in the market recognize this. So I see hard times in 9d as well. In 2020 te profits soar, but the trend is fading away now.

Also the VR is a trend these days.

For 9d I wish they reconsider the strategy and the devs to put more effort into the game development and adaptation to 2021 game reality and not to spend in vain the money, but is their money we gave willingly, so we don't have a lot of say in this. If the things will change some people may come back and play and pay again.

10. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Can I ask you to provide references?

I guess you are reading news from 1990.

Ok.. let me recap...
    Game tournaments with a prize pool of MILLIONs of USD/EUR.
    MOBILE gaming tournaments
    Forex trading increasing every day
    Online transactions
    Many money traveling
    Many games released
    Many games bought
    Working from home = saving money and time

I don't see your point, sorry.

I bet this Christmas event was the most successful one for RedFox.. prove me wrong.

Exiled must be a god... I'm glad I don't believe in any..

11. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

Yeah. I’d say Exiled was one of the top spender on Tao. He is pretty well known on that server. I heard that he works in Canada as a healthcare professional. A Doctor(not for sure) maybe? That’s why he got a lot of money to spend on this gane.

12. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Why do we care about what he does in real life? I have no interest at all.

13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I was speaking on future terms, meaning the forecast for 2021 vs 2020m, when I speak of a pandemic boom in game industry as revenue.You just have to browse down the news on gaming industry and see the reports of forecast for 2021. Washing Post, 6 days ago (subscription) release a good vibrant article on what will come to 2021 to game industry + earnings.

The trends show in all economic and financiar reports from Big4 is simple : in 2021 we will have more unemployment, diminished income, which means low purchasing power. People will no longer waste money on extra expenses, only on the basics and will save money for dark days. Also 2021 will slowly bring back the people to work locations, the students back to university and people back to schools, so work from home and study from home will slowly be replaced after vaccination.

Gaming industry was booming with people stuck at home during COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, and they rase the income by 35%, but not same trend is forecast in 2021. A big part of the boom on 2020 was on PC games and mobile.

This is the gaming trends and how they adjudicate the market (find the MMOs)
    [​IMG]

Also regarding RF sales, you can't convince me they had the best sale, as I can't convince you they didn't had because we don't have the sales figures, they are not public. I assure if RF would be listed on NY stock exchange I would made a very detail analyze of the income right now and split on games. but they are not.

As for Exiled, you like it or not, he and his team keep the game going at least on Tao, because they spend a lot. He was the ~god~ of spending and fought against black market dealers and non-tax money, because he loved the game, same thing which I can't say about those who dreamed of getting rich from the game, I bet many of you knows very well who I point at.

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Sorry I forgot to put you the revenue graphic of the others industries in 2020, vs 165 b gaming...

4,384, 3 bil $ vs 185 bil $.
    [​IMG]

So you see, gaming industry is an adjacent industry, where those who work in real industries spend their money. If the others don't make money or cut the salaries or people are unemployment will not spend on adjacent things.

15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

He works in the first industry rank 1 in revenue in 2020. If others that stated in here that don't care what he do in real life, don't see the connection. He works in one of the high pay industry in the world, probably on a high pay salary or has high pay income so he afford to spend a lot on the gaming industry, in 9dragons, gaming industry that is consider adjacency.

16. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I
    And what?
    I also work in the first industry rank 1 and I don’t spend a tenth of what Exiled or anyone with his god tier spend.

Again, I think you need to be more objective and not compare potatoes with onions. If you want to do a fair comparison, try to compare 2 or more games. I can give you a starting point, check fortnite, cs:go and maybe Arena of Valor (mobile game). Then I’ll be happy to read your post

Sirme and BobThePriest like this.
  17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

We are simple avatars in here, I don't know what you do and how much money you have but between the cases above are logical connection, even you don't see it. Also are people very rich that don't spend and some that spend a lot. Same with poor people.

For 9dragons is simple. I bough the report and post the earnings on this board and were deleted by RF. Also I made a comparison in earnings with WoW/Blizzard that is around 2004 in game marketing as MMOs, same with 9dragons in Korea. 9Dragons is at the bottom of MMOs.

18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

@renatokpz forgot to tell you, but seems you took personal the fight on wealth with Exiled and you get upset when we mention his name. I know for a man is a question of vanity, but still Exiled left the mark in the big spending all over the game. All community knows this and was like this since he play the game in here.

As for me is more important for my money to be spend meaningful in real life, funding my development and what i like to do also sponsoring social projects. See it is indeed different.

19. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I don't think he is taking personal that you about "Exiles spending" , it seems more like just like me he things your over generalizations are... well not true.

you look at your graph and information and collude that wealth distribution is equal in the fields posted.. when most of the wealth there is 1 or 2 peoples wealth.. but want to pretend on the superiority of the western culture(like its some kind of wealth communism, not capitalism).
    And the makes nonsensical assertions...

Facts are 90% of the health industry are not rich.. 35 is not the "prime" Old age is... because medical field owe big medical debts/loans... most people finish paying them at old age.. or even die not finishing..

LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT UNEDUCATED WORK... BECAUSE YOU MAKE MINIMUN WAGE.. WHICH IS ON AVERAGE LIKE $10, IN THE US 11. GOOF LUCK MAKING OVER 10K.

In the us most people work minimum wage.. and that's a fact.. and the US is the most powerful Western country..(heck country in the world)

renatokpz likes this.
  20. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

here is you saturation of minimum wage pay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.