Warbox

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Den0ne, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Can someone explain why I havent drop WARBOX for 2+weeks now? Last time i dropped 1 was around level100 or somehting where I was alone.

I always go war , always get my arse kicked cus im a new player and up against people with purple blade and 200% pets and mounts and crap.....yet they always get warboxes and I never get them.

Why make the strong even stronger and the newbie who can use some goodies gets nothing?

Weird logic :\

2. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

another 3 wars today and didnt see anything, but the enemy who hits me with 89k crits while i got 30k gets the box......yay for the newbies who get nothing.

3. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Buggy ********** game. If today still nothing drops, i quit.

4. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

Make sure that you have the full update of the game client as it sometimes being blocked by the Windows security/ defender/ firewall. You may need to reinstall the game for it to restore the files

5. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

After your post I manage to drop 3 box, but the 3 weeks before that I got ZERO.

So far my experience in this game is quite negative.
    * Lab times are middle of night, so no chance to make money there.
    * 3 weeks in row I get no warbox, which would atleast have given me a chance to make some money.
    * Summer/event-box giving me 3-6-9% materials almost every time i open them.
    *Godlevel wars; putting g1 till g11. What genius thought thats a good idea? They 1hit me through HS....Every war im just stadning AFK for 15minutes giving CP to enemy, because I litterly cant do anything vs the higher g-levels. Meanwhile theres just no CP for me other than killing 5k mobs...so getting exp pills is a mission impossible.
    *In my entire grind till g4, I dropped 1 pet (a butterfly...worse pet there is). Grinding at g-levels without a pet is a pain in the arse, so i got no idea why you all decide to make droprate for pets so insanly low in such low playerbase(which cause no pets for sell on market either) game.
    *No to even speak of the fact theres so many skills in this game that have no description of what they do and also seems like some skills have 2 names( i think).

Im not someone who give up quickly on games, but if things dont roll a bit mroe possitive fast then i pretty soon run into a brickwall with no other options than quit.

------------------------>

Well kinda ran into a wall couple hours later. Mobs hitting me for 6-7k normal - 12-14k crits.......I cant grind on that. Even with sword its terrible. (if i had drop a pet and was able to level it, it wouldve made a big difference, but you dumbasses choose to make it 0.000001% to drop pets)

Wars still no fun and I honestly dont understand how everyone can do 80k+ crits and hitting crits like 99% of time and still have high hp aswell. Everyone has 200% dragons, 120% gears , best mounts....like sure man, how are new players going to compete and have fun VS those players.

Im out, no wonder this game has such low population. Terrible management and ******* playerbase who think its fun to completely smack newplayers into boredom.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
    larosaincrustada likes this.