Team Kill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BagOfNotes, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BagOfNotes

BagOfNotes Well-Known Member

I think the "Team Kill" option should be viable in Rumble Fighters team based competitive matches

(Guild war, RR, tournaments in general)

Lets be honest, expect to see Snakes, Karak, AB, TB and many more op exos in any team based tournament we have in the future.

Rigamortis and Yusuke like this.
  2. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

Ew, teamwork

3. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I don't know. There should be two tourneys, one friendly with rules, and one competitive with no rules. That being said, too many exos released through GamesCampus are just way too overpowering.

Fraud and Trypheno like this.
  4. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

I feel at the point of Tactical Bow,SOTC, and Beserker Blade things got way too out of hand....

5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Well the main point for a competitive tourney (in my opinion) would be to allow stats and avalons. Now of course rare items would have to be banned along with bungee items. The question then becomes do you ban shop items too? I think there would have to be a 1 item per team.

Fraud likes this.
  6. RumbleNomad

I'm all for a variation of items on set teams,however you can't deny that if someone builds their Avalon around a certain exocore that gives them an undeniable advantage. While yes its easy to say "Hey one friendly and one competitive" more than likely the competitive sort are still going to show up to the friendly and treat it just the same. Therefore meaning that not just anyone can do the event and win.

This actually kind of coincides with the events thing the likelihood of a new people randomly winning forum contests because they don't know how to render or even better yet don't even have clothing to participate.

7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

That's the whole point of it being competitive though. Using whatever you have at your disposal to win. Even if a user has a class gem Avalon, they still need to wait before they can exo. Also, I believe when Gamescampus held these events, you could only join one or the other, so it gave more players a chance to win.

Fraud likes this.
  9. BagOfNotes

BagOfNotes Well-Known Member

I agree to this but having a team with a bunch of broken exos to their disposal is utter chaos. That being said, if team kill were on, it would limit your use of certain exos and would have you playing tactically. Sure the damage will always be 0 but suppose you dashed your own teammate off, or used tac bow aggressively and ended up killing your whole team; this perspective of how competitive matches are handled should be taken into consideration. It lets you "think" before doing something.

Yusuke likes this.
  10. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

This. It's definitely less rewarding to win with an OP avalon though.

11. Trypheno

Trypheno Clean Up Crew

Blood Lord?

12. RumbleNomad

Blood Lord isn't all that bad, and thats coming from someone who was against it when it first started.

13. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Trust me, Blood Lord is the strongest team exo in the game, especially since the pool damage scales with Avalon and STR now. On my max STR set, Blood Lord's pool does over 150 damage per second.

14. RumbleNomad

See I meant it at its base, before applying Avalon, I mean hell you can make that Bee exo do 150 damage per hit and thats like 10-12 hits?

BagOfNotes likes this.
  15. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

What's an avalon

16. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Yes, but getting those 10-12 hits off is a lot more difficult than an AOE slowing DOT that makes people unable to attack.

17. RumbleNomad

Very true...sad but very true.

Yusuke likes this.
  18. Trypheno

Trypheno Clean Up Crew

You can use Hornet Hive's V skill as a ground hit after any juggle. The damage gets reduced but it's still very effective in a 1v1 fight.

19. Mockery

Mockery Well-Known Member

blood lord is easy as hell to dodge the foo you talkin about
    it takes long enough to cast that if you were in the range for the pool youd have the time to slide kick them
    i have never in any situation had trouble fighting against that particlur attack
    the projectile bat however (like all projectiles) is annoying as shiiiit in team modes
    but only when theres a drastic unbalance

20. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

But you're not 1v1ing 90% of the time in team mode.

You're forgetting this team mode and not 1v1. Usually Blood Lord is a support exo that goes well with exos that can slow down and keep players in their place, Devil Shadow, Rocco, Dioneaa, etc.

Trypheno likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.