Event Summer Events 2022

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ryu, Aug 30, 2022.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

TS2C_Banner800x450SummerEvents_052022.png

Summer Events are finally here! Start collecting these Summer Words: Twelve, Sky2, Summer, Event and craft your Summer Box from both PVP and PVM!

Collect Twelve Sky2 Summer Words
    • Summer Box can be obtained by collecting words: Twelve, Sky2, Summer, and Event that drops from PVP and PVM!
    • Take all 4 Word Combination to the Blacksmith NPC > Manufacture > Craft to receive the Summer Box
    manufacture summer 2022.jpg

Summer Box 2022
    Contains one of the following items:
    • Herbal Medicine Box
    • Auto Hunt Scroll (7d)
    • E. Damage Elixir
    • E Defense Elixir
    • Frost Iron Relic (12%)
    • Mount Box (15%)
    • Fahrenheit Jade
    • Mount Box
    • 1G Pet Box
    • Tin Metal (3%)
    • Sage Stone (6%)
    • Truss Metal (9%)
    • Timed x2 Exp Booster (L)
    • Skylord's Holy Feed
    • Diamond
    • Platinum Upgrade Stone
    • Ancient Platinum (15%)
    • CP Charm (S)
    • Gold Bar
    • Silver Bar
    • Bronze Bar
    • Sunglasses
    • Swimsuit
    • Flippers
    • Tube
    • Swimsuit Box (7D)
    • Bull’s Horn
    Summer Regular War Box Drop Event
    • Players can obtain a Regular War Box Drop when they participate in Regular War
    • Simply participate in Regular War as soon as the war is over and the Victorious Faction is announced a Regular War Box will drop in front of your character.
    • You can only receive the Regular War Box once per day (24hours) so make sure to pick up the Regular War Box immediately as soon as the Victory System Message.
    • Only 1 Event Reward will be given to the Regular War participants of that day. If you already received it or carry it on your inventory you won’t be able to receive another one even if you participate multiple times on that day.
    • Since the event is automated drop we will not be able to give out or compensate the Regular War Box if players failed to receive or retrieve the item for any reason.
    • We are not responsible for player's action during war so make sure to pick up the reward as soon as it appears.
    • This box drop can only be obtain after Regular War ends within the Regular War Map, and will not drop on any other wars like HSB.
    • Event Details Are Subject To Change.
    Regular War Box Contents will have a chance to drop one of the following items:
    • Fortune Pouch
    • Autohunt Scroll (5h)
    • Absorption Pill
    • White Feather
    • Black Feather
    • Ancient Platinum (15%)
    • Silver Plate Scroll
    • Platinum Upgrade Stone
    • Strength Elixir
    • Agility Elixir
    • Health Elixir
    • Chi Elixir
    • Mount’s Spirit
    • Bull's Horn
    • Fahrenheit Jade
    Event items that will be unusable will be discarded after the event ends or when the manufacturing options are deleted. Make sure you used all the collected items throughout the duration of the Summer Events 2022.

2. jghfgyh

jghfgyh New Member

remove that ****** mats thats all this game always being i dont know are you making fun with the spenders

3. ritaryota

ritaryota New Member

how to slove incomlplete download

Ebobadilla likes this.
  4. Pinktoytle1

Pinktoytle1 New Member

Completely Worthless items that just serve to annoy your players;
    • 1G Pet Box
    • Frost Iron Relic (12%)
    • Tin Metal (3%)
    • Sage Stone (6%)
    • Truss Metal (9%)
    These items ONLY serve lower level/ new players, and by not letting the players trade these items it means the overwhelming majority of the population is just constantly annoyed by items that server literally 0 good for them.
    So a large portion of the items you get are completely worthless, on the opposite end the highest value item is a Mount Spirit/Fahrenheit Jade which doesnt really peak the interest of your consistent players.
    As a highly geared player I dont have much progress to achieve for myself anymore and I view some of the best Events to be the ones where I can help my faction increase their gear and progress, since upgrading myself takes so long at this point. I just want more community based events where we can help each other and try to help build the communities within each Faction, We want to play your game, not AFK for 8 hours to open 3 boxes that give 3% mats and XP booster that is completely worthless for a G12 R12 Player. - Lemillion, Grand Tiger.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  5. evooooooooooo

evooooooooooo New Member

LOUDER!!!!

6. evooooooooooo

evooooooooooo New Member

it would be much better if you remove the following items
    • Frost Iron Relic (12%)
    • Tin Metal (3%)
    • Sage Stone (6%)
    • Truss Metal (9%)
    and replace them with refining materials
    • Gold and Silver Stone
    • Genuine Jade
    so that the hackers wont be monopolizing the trade of these refining materials which they got from exploiting the Ivy Hall Hack from elitegamingbot

7. Valerionts2

Valerionts2 New Member

Exactly at least make em tradeable to i can give the deco 3 and 4 to a newbie or the xp pills. make the costume a low change of being permanent and that one be tradeable.

8. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Amateur programmers........I never get a box drop in war as new player, but the players who can normal me with 200% pets get them every day.

Great job!

I give it 1 more day, if i get ignored, i quit this game. Just a waste of time if i dont get anything, while others do and pretty sure new players can use it more than the veterans.

9. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

The Regular Box Drop only drops once a day and it has to be just the Regular War drop not any other war type. If you have more specific inquiry please send us a support ticket