Spring Events 2022!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ryu, Apr 5, 2022.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

TS2C_Banner800x450_Spring032022.png

Its Spring season let the cherry blossom falls and start collecting them to get some Cherry Blossom Chest. You can also save your Cherry Blossom Chest to get a EX Cherry Blossom Chest!

Spring Event Details:
    • Cherry Blossoms will randomly drop in both PvP and PvM.
    • You can then all collect 4 Cherry Blossom Items + 1M Silver Jeon to form a Cherry Blossom Chest
    • Take all 4 Cherry Blossom Items to Blacksmith via Manufacture>BlackSmith NPC
    • You can also take collect 4 Cherry Blossom Chest + 1M Silver Jeon to create a EX Cherry Blossom Chest on the next
    • Event items that will be unusable will be discarded after the event ends or when the manufacturing options are deleted. Make sure you used all the collected items throughout the duration of the Spring Events.
    • Event details are subject to change.
    manufacture spring blacksmith.jpg
    Cherry Blossom Chest (Item)
    Contains one of the following items
    • Fortune Pouch
    • Tin Metal (3%)
    • Sage Stone (6%)
    • Truss Metal (9%)
    • CP Charm (L)
    • CP Charm (M)
    • Expansion Pill Box
    • CP Charm (S)
    • Ancient Platinum
    • Platinum Upgrade Stone
    • Timed x2 Exp Booster (L)
    • Skylord's Holy Feed
    • Absorption Pill (S)
    • Herbal Medicine Box
    • Earth Chest
    • Heaven Chest

blacsmith Spring 2.png
    EX Cherry Blossom Chest:
    Contains one of the following items:
    • Auto Hunt Scroll (7D)
    • Mount Box 15%
    • Mount Box
    • CP Pocket
    • Golden Feather
    • White Feather
    • Black Feather
    • Expansion Pill Box
    • CP Charm (S)
    • Ancient Platinum
    • Platinum Upgrade Stone
    • Gold Bar
    • Silver Bar
    • Bronze Bar
    • Fahrenheit Jade
    • Heaven Chest
    • Guardian Chest

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
  2. UltiWoriesX

UltiWoriesX New Member

Very good event

3. DragonKing82

DragonKing82 New Member

drop rate seems to be broken....request gm and developer to check if it is intentional or actuallg broken.

for past 8 hours in premium and only a single drop...not sure what kind of drop rate is this..

4. UltiWoriesX

UltiWoriesX New Member

Lucky u u still got 1 ... still havent drop 1 as yet

5. [GM]Ryu

We appreciate the suggestion we will have some drop rate increase over the weekend but make sure that you are killing monsters within your level and map

6. KontDR

KontDR New Member

How do we collect and make 2 boxes?
    There should be 16 drops in total for the Ex box so that we can get a box, but I've been struggling since morning, only 2 fell.
    Does this make sense?

7. xHt00

xHt00 New Member

It would make more sense to have 4 different items at this drop rate (like last event) than 1 item with this drop rate. Just a suggestion.

8. mahoomaho

mahoomaho New Member

I am humbly asking for the game to increase the drop rate of Cherry Blossom Event. I grinded all night yet I only got 1 drop. Thank you.

9. KontDR

KontDR New Member

its very bad. Lunar was better than that. Lunar drop rate was really good.

10. DragonKing82

DragonKing82 New Member

the drop rate has completely ruined the event... i sincerely request GM/Developer to kindly do consider the drop rate before these events as there is no point of these events if nothing drops.... while i have been loving the kind of events introduced but i must say the drop rate of this event is completely broken.

despite grinding during 3x drop event the drop rate still very very bad... i have received just 2 peices for grinding over 1 and half day which is abysmal and very disappointing... i wonder what will be the drop rate once 3x is over... this is a seriously bad drop event.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
    KontDR likes this.
  11. KontDR

KontDR New Member

during 3x drop event still i have 3 piece. Really bad drop rate.
    Already number of players very low. I wonder how you will gain new players.

12. [GM]Ryu

We will continue to make adjustments on future drop items especially for new events drops. We appreciate the feedback

13. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

unfortunately the drops has always been bad and they always say same reply they can't do anything but let them drops be in the players favor they shut down and have maint to fix that real fast with in 24 hrs ;) its always been that way here and they wont ever change . but hope e1 has fun with the maybe 10 chest you will get from this event weee 9-tins and 1 bf will be the gifts lol :) have a good day all .

14. mahoomaho

mahoomaho New Member

-.- wth

15. xNure

xNure New Member

First of all TY GM for looking at the issue and responding..

Now to main issue of drop, it is really saddening to see that no action is taken on the current event. the previous event drop was good, current event drop is bad, future we have no clue... what we were expecting a little improvement of drop rate which i understand GM is not able to resolve due to technicalities.....so can we please run maybe 7x drop rate through the event which might be little helpful for all.....given rare items are useless and elite drops doesn't happen, redfox is not going to loose anything by increasing the drop rate and hopefully that it wont be a technical issue either for GM's........ certainly not taking an action is going to discourage the community of players who are spending so much time and money on this game...

16. KontDR

KontDR New Member

i dont agree your comment. Lunar event drop rate was good. But it could be better more than current status. I wish the drop rates of this event were like the Lunar event.

17. DragonKing82

DragonKing82 New Member

little curious if GM's are going to take a note of this and will increase the drop rate (more than 5x at least).. no action is certainly very disappointing for players...i can see genius orc are offering so many goodies and new stuff in the game and really wonder how they are managing it despite a new server.

18. [GM]Ryu

We will increase the drop rate to 4x this weekend for Easter and we will continue to make adjustments on future new events as well base on the communities feedback.