Maintenance Server Maintenance 8/22/2023 at 18:00 PDT [COMPLETE]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Ryu, Aug 21, 2023.

1. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]

Hello Heroes,

The servers will undergo maintenance on Tuesday (tomorrow), August 22, 2023 starting at 18:00 server time (6:00 PM PDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 1-2 hour.

Changes and Updates:
    • Routine Maintenance and Server Check.
    • Start Summer Vacation Events
      • Summer Vacation Drop Events Items will begin.
      • Evil Mara Spawn Event will begin.
    • End Memorial Day Events
      • White Chrysanthemum, Funeral Gloves, Memorial Flag will no longer drop via PVM and PVP.
      • Evil Fire Lord Boss Monster Spawn Event will no longer spawn.
    • Item Shop Update
      • Continue Heaven Jade Chest 19 Sale
      • Start Heaven Jade Chest 20 Sale
      • End Heaven Jade Chest (July) Sale
      • We'll update this post when the maintenance is complete, and servers are available. Thank you for your patience during the upcoming maintenance. Note that All Memorial Day Event Items (White Chrysanthemum, Funeral Gloves, Memorial Flag) will be discarded tomorrow after server maintenance. Please use and combine all Memorial Day Event items by tomorrow 8/22/23 @ 6:00PM PDT before Server Maintenance Starts.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2023
  2. ModifierJP

ModifierJP New Member

yes yes remove the scam WG box. dont worry we have screenshots for the future lawsuits

3. 00Ragnell00

00Ragnell00 New Member

It's sad the fact that you ripped us off with that July box, claimed WG was in it, but not a single person got it. What's even more sad is that a private server has better community support than a company with an open server. No tickets been addressed, no good events not even any updates to make the game more enjoyable. Come on GM's do something. Otherwise you might aswell close down the game.

4. IvanIonut

IvanIonut New Member

I spent 200 euros for july box to receive only autobuff, that's cheating on the face, the next box, if it gives me autobuff again, I will delete the game and move my wallet to another server

5. Jude12

Jude12 New Member

trash event and ugly mount redfox go close server r

6. Jude12

Jude12 New Member

so many spend money here but event is so b.ullshit. and look new mount so ugly fck this game lets quit us and let them close server b.ullshit. redfox

7. ijiGodiji

ijiGodiji New Member

Another useless update from useless g/m so sad to see this u can see in previous forums they were active with the player base at some point... now they just choose to ignore the problems I've never seen a community try be so supportive to fix a server and have the g/m spit on their community with these updates and lack of communication or action while continuing to milk the server and advertise things that Arnt even available like demon village(dragon trap maze) while there players continue to try prevent hackers and pour money into the server how is this possible the g/m care this little about a community that has been around for so long feels bad man...

8. Godess

Godess New Member

well hate to say it redfox did it again and now cant move items around without getting dced so until you fix it i have logged off and will not be logging back in until you fix your game and let your community know you all actually did something .

9. blackdragonph7

blackdragonph7 New Member

Bru can i ask discord link