Saigo Temple Trading

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lagranged, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Lagranged

Lagranged New Member

So back when I played on another one of the official servers of this game a similar lack of player issue was happening, and therefore trading in factions got stale. I believe this is exaclty the same thing that is happening on this server currently, maybe not lack of players but instead an over-populated faction.

The reason why I'm writing this on here is I do not want to switch to my level 1 Fujin everytime I want to buy some common stuff like mats, Exp pills and lose my 2-4-6 hour buff and I think some of you would agree on this point. The trade is stale to the point that you can't even find the most common stuff on other factions.

So what the faction leaders of the server did was organise a high amount of their players and urge them to open shops in Saigo Temple, neutral zone and form sort of a trading community, within like a month or so there was a place where cross-faction trading can occur and i believe it is necessary.

tl;dr Would it be possible to make Saigo Temple Trading a place here? I guess factions are not all lovey-dovey with eachother but I think it would be beneficial for all, or would it ?

2. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

yeah, that would be great but then again, only few people go to saigo (maybe only few people knew that the blacksmith there got better upgrade rate rather than the ones in towns) but yeah...i just hope it will be an active zone too not just for trading, but also in duels...XD

3. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

The problem is just proxy shop
    They cant be used in saigo thats all
    Wish they patched it to be used in saigo

4. Lagranged

Lagranged New Member

Well I had no idea, that sucks...