Please bring back Parties and Group play

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzy1920, Dec 29, 2020.

1. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Please make the dungeons drop loot to all players so people stop soloing dungeons and we have more parties. Solo play is very boring but because of the drop system everyone solos. This is different than any MMORPG in the market. Please make dungeons party based again.

Also increase the bonus from shared parties. Currently u get no benefit from shared parties and everyone just farms solo specially if on xp cards.

2. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Maybe they should add Harder Dungeons as "Raids" or just add Extreme Dungeons with 18 party members and RNG Loot at the end of it for everyone. Just like one of the oldest popular MMOs that's still alive and probably still one of the most played games even now after 20 years.

ozzy1920 likes this.
  3. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Seconded. But i would be happy with just the existing dungeons revamped.

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Can’t really call nine dragons an mmo these days....

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

its is a funny mmo.. in that you can solo if you have correct gear and keep all the loot, but you are in server with randoms from around the world. its not massive in terms of multiplayer..
    Redfox cannot make 98% of decisions..
    can't fix some super toxic bugs that ruin some class.. literally game breaking because they rely on Korea and just port it over....
    So yeah it hardly qualifies to be called an mmo, its a game on Emergency mode, with Multiplayer function and a low population base.... and barely any real developmental direction.. or say.. we just mostly get copy/paste

copy/paste even the bugs/glitches lol...

but at the end of the day it is still a non massive multi player online barely role playing game.. since a lot of content was cut out for bamboo village.. especially pre Hd vagabond quests.. makes it very hard to immerse in the story(in fact what story? 93% of content now is mostly grind grind grind)

So yeah no one wanna part with a random stranger who might ruin your run by getting t1 of the 1000 loot you need for 1 attempt at crafting... with a 0.1% chance... there is no reason to do so from an rpg point of view either.. cause there is no coherent real story left.. just left overs from a bygone era... with little to no (attempt) at continuation..

Man do i miss the days when i came home from school and jumped on 9d.. and felt like i was reading a wuxia live...

but hey there are a lot of games now that do that.. like moonlight blade, age of wushu..., 12 sky tried....(but atleast still look 99% more modern than 9 dragons...) and more....

the game need a huge overhaul.. in graphics and story..
    it needs to at least look like 12 sk
    y...j
    ungwoon wasted money on 9dragons arena.. instead of making the current 9 dragons look like that... Just imagine what could have been... the best comeback of 9dragons ever..

6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

RF cant change these kind of things so suggesting stuff that requires the game code to change is useless. What RF can do is stuff that requires them some simple configuration steps for example make more events. Like idk boss spawn events or also changing the frequency to 2xBvW / week. According to some older topics RF had 2xBvW per week in earlier days. People still suggesting major game changes such as new dungeons haven't understood where RFs role is as publisher.

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Being a publisher means you can "recommend changes(force changes)" out of developer... either by paying up, or ask for modification as per your contract... with developer..

So saying "Redfox is just a publisher" is not an excuse.. and it's just an opinion..

Publishers have publisher rights... and one of them is to ask for changes to what you publish...(and yes Redfox has used that right multiple time to modify events and some items they feel like)

sometimes suggestion ideas to developers.. lead to big good changes....

And publishers for a game that involves coding.. should know coding.... and should be able to do a pretty decent amount of modifications to what they publish.. or should be able to request the developer to so...

8. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

There is 2 BvsW per week. Thursday 8pm server time and Sunday 11am server time.

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Lol nice didnt know.

RF isn't allowed to change the code nor do they have acces to it. In fact I'm convinced that they don't even have access to the server binaries. At least that's what I'd expect from JWG considering all those leaks that have happened in the past.
    And yes RF can give recommendations but as I said JWG will only consider stuff that's doable within changing some configuration parameters. If you expect JWG to code a new dungeon and new game mechanics for RF then you are living in wonderland.

Ozbud likes this.
  10. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Just realized the 8pm one has a very bad timing. That's arround 5 o'clock in the morning european time lol. No wonder I didnt know of it. Would be wise to adjust the time there so the majoritiy of people can actually join.

11. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Bring back the Party Quests! :eek:

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I am not living in lala land.. they already prove they can code a new game.. or at least upgrade 9dragons graphics.. and revamp the game
    the proof is 9dragon Arena.

they just need incentive to do so..

13. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

What is 9dragons arena?

14. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

A battle royal in 3rd person. Has really nothing to do with 9D, except for it's a wushu style game.

15. MrrrM

MrrrM New Member

Seriously this.
    Make a PTQ so warriors/healers can level efficiently from IS1-10 (without being plvled by a nuker/hybrid).
    I don't even play warrior and the only healer I have is a pocket one so this isn't really out of self interest.

16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you should be able to level to is 10 without relying on warrior or nuker...
    use repel bracers... and use the repel skill....
    if you relics all have damage on crit... and u have good relics should be no problem...

I doubt a nuker without good relics can level to is 10 fast...

17. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

it does have to do with 9D lol... its not just the wushu style.. essentially it was 9d in battle Royal...

Had pretty much same classes simplified, same clans.. at least their clothes implied so..
    my subjective opinion..
    it is also what they should have done to 9d instead of wasting money and failing..

18. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

It’s easier than ever to level and people are still complaining about the healer/warrior disadvantage. Grind IS 1-6 as a warrior in srs and KL as I did using x5 cards and a couple of x7s then come back and say how ‘inefficient’ it is now with LLGC, hainan, x15 cards and all the new OP pet buffs and gear that is around now.
    Sure they can’t level as fast as a nuker or hyb with the same gear but it’s still possible to level quickly in LLGC and hainan.

Perfection likes this.
  19. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

Lea
    Learn more on the game lol, I am a IS7 warrior 52% to IS8. I grind 1.5% every 30min on x7 at hainan no issue that’s easily 6% a day leisure playing for 2hr.
    That’s 16-17day I gain one lvl n mind you it’s IS7 that’s last few level so I don’t expect it to fly like you on a fighter jet.
    N same like others say u can wear repel bracer n do llgc too, nuker take under 2-1min to do half run warrior take abt 4-5min it’s only fair when you not ck.
    I have done both full run on llgc solo as a Hyb with bracer n axe 13min per full run vs a warrior 18min per full run, the diff is not so big that you need to keep crying abt healer warrior role.

20. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Kudos on being able to solo everything. For rest of us we need help with dungeons and parties are more fun in general. This is a MMORPG isnt it?