Please bring back Parties and Group play

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzy1920, Dec 29, 2020.

1. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Party quest from IS1 to IS11 is all we need:cool:

ozzy1920 likes this.
  2. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

oh man that would be awesome. And quest could take place in LLGC.

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

A real party quest would be something that is impossible for any single player to solo.
    A party quest as part of content that is already possible to be done solo would be pointless as people will continue to do it solo.

I’m currently playing swtor and a large portion of the content is based on team play as it’s not achievable even for a small group of top geared players. It creates the need to join a guild or search for others to play with and requires a variety of roles to be able to complete the mission. Not ideal for me since I prefer solo play but it does give me the opportunity to help my guild and learn new things about the game in the process.
    But it also provides rewards to all that contribute to the quest/flashpoint/operation so it’s not a complete waste of time for anyone but the player that gets the kills.

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

the op bots in swtor, got nerfed?

If not you should use them.. they are better than any player out there.., they just act brain dead sometimes..(you can just run away in those moments)..
    those bot teammates for flash points.. are like the terminator i tell you...

i like the new expac that just launched.. seems like they are doing contents by expac again... thinking on going back to brush up on my 20 toons lol..

have you reached expac? is it as good as it looks?

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I've almost finished the main storyline with watchman sentinel (dps). At lvl 75 with an IR of 279 (max 306) Got a bit sidetracked on the space missions for a while flying around shooting **** & completed all achievements for the first couple of maps but then abandoned that because I'll never get through the game. Still got a bad habit of fully exploring each map & completing every quest though.
    Also upgraded laptop from just a standard one to an actual gaming laptop, it's like playing a different game!

Still got all of Shadow of Revan, KoTFE, KoTET, & Onslaught to go.....
    Then to get in on more FP, OPs with my guild.

Also this week I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for something completely different to what I usually play. Yet to give it a go though.

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol I see, will ask you some other time agian then, I stopped playing after KoTFE part 2.... it tok 3 years to release the whole expansion... I was like whelp piss out..