Pixel CBT Report.

Discussion in 'CBT Issue Reports' started by Pixelwarrrior, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixelwarrrior

Pixelwarrrior New Member

Pixel CBT Report.

1.Localisation : Language needs to be changed on tons of stuff ranging from UI elements to Hint tab text that needs updating. It is quite irritating being a returning player eager to see whats changed in 12sky2 classic now compared to 5 years ago when i last played at AGE, but not being able to because even the help tab changes to Korean on page 12 or something :D.

2.Drop rates : I found the drop rate of enchanting materials and pouches too low specially from mini bosses, tbh i found the mini bosses dissapointing on all counts loot table and drop chance wise. Otherwise it seemed fine with a decent influx of interesting and usefull drops like skills and skill resets.

3.Pills : I found the price of pills to be way too high for the current state of the economy more specifically how the pricing of each individual tier makes no sense. If it were more linear the pills would be priced right and have the right effect and availability in a characters development phase correlating to that. It seems the pills are priced with a developed playerbase that generates the resources to make it viable in mind. A mature community if u will.

4.I play from South Africa and usually use a service called battleping to lower and stabilise my 600ms latency down to manageable levels, 250ms if im lucky and stable... Are you planning on any implementation with regards to that? @ 600ms that I have been playing with in this CBT its unlikely I would be able to be effective in the open world pvp that is the core of 12sky2 and the reason I play it.

5.EXP : Exp gain felt a bit slow compared to my recollection of AGE 12sky2 but I believe once we hit the aggro mobs on map 2 and can grind efficiently with our shiney unique sets (new grade since I last played but iz nice) it will be fine. Exp from bosses was as nom as i remember :)

6.WAR: I DEMAND WAR TO BE AVAILABLE FROM LVL 10!!! 10-19, 20-29 etc as i remember it. please! if i cant pvp to spice up the lower lvl grinding I WILL GO MAD >.<.

All in all I think what shines the most about this CBT to me was the community, you guys rock and thanks for all the help! :)

2. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Thanks for your suggestions! I'm also glad to hear you had a good time. We'll do our best to fix up the localization issues in the mean time. This thread will now be closed. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.