Newcomer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Murgen, May 30, 2018.

1. Murgen

Murgen New Member

Hi!~ I just joined the server today. I found this thru RF advertisement in MMORPG.COM. I checked what other games RedFox has and to my surprise they have Twelve Sky 2 which I used to play a few years back.

I played on the AGE version of TS2 a few years back until they closed it down. If I remember correctly, I was in Redemption server or whichever the server was where the known players were named Nova, Darrth, avrora, Batou, Tomue, Kryptonite, Acaii, AngelicRage, Starzz and a couple more I don't remember anymore. My character name back then was Voltroz and was a Fujin then moved over to Nangin later on due to Fujin faction dying. The game was pretty fun for the most part despite the server I was on being the least populated even tho dramas occurred pretty often then I'd like them to be but it was entertaining at times.

Anyways, hopefully this server is good enough for me to stay and keep playing. Even tho this game is very old and will fall short compared to today's standards, I still do hope to have fun with it the same way I did a few years which was more of because of the community rather than the game itself.

2. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

Welcome to the game, assuming by you previously being a fujin you will be again. This redfox version is very similar to aeria version so you will be fine, a few items have different names but are exactly the same. GL

3. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Acaii used to be here a while back, but he quit recently.

4. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

"Recently"

etfjudas likes this.
  5. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

Welcome to RedFox Twelve Sky 2 Classic! We hope you enjoy your time playing in our server :)

6. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

Don't play this game. It's a waste of time and money. There is no content worth playing for in this game. (see recent patch with g12 update but literally no drops). This server is set up to milk players of money with every update. Updates come twice a year at best and GMs always mess them up.

Spend your time doing something else.

etfjudas likes this.