Guides & Tips Event My Game Tips

Discussion in 'Guides & Tips (EN)' started by celojhane28, Jan 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celojhane28

celojhane28 New Member

Server Name: Kingdom 3
    Lord Name: Thor

Where should I spend my AP starting out?

When you first enter the world, send your armies to Villager Inns, Fairy Springs, Sealed Mines, and Hidden Caches.

Villager Inns will provide you with more heroes, level limit increases, and level your heroes.
    Sealed Mines are the best way to acquire gold quickly for upgrading your kingdom.
    Hidden Caches are the best way to acquire food quickly for upgrading your kingdom.
    Fairy Springs will replenish your AP so that you can rapidly progress ahead of your competition.

Which frontiers or bases on the World Map should I visit?

Visit Libraries, Altars of Power, and Knight's Tomb to improve your Heroes' stats permanently.

INT, LEAD, POW, which is more important?

INT is very important for upgrading your kingdom's buildings. Use heroes with the highest INT in order to gain more development when you upgrade your buildings.
    LEAD allows your heroes to command more units on the battlefield.
    POW increases the strength of the units your hero commands.
    LEAD and POW are both important for combat.

What's going on in the center area of the World Map?

The center of the world map is the most competitive region because higher level resources are abundant.

What's the advantage of levelling up a 1-Star Hero to 100?

1-Star Heroes are much easier to level and cheaper than higher tier Heroes. A 1-Star Hero that is level 100 can be superior to a 4-Star Hero that is level 30.

What kind of Hero would be advantageous to develop?

Focus on INT Heroes early on, such as Coco, to develop your kingdom quickly. As you progress POW and LEAD Heroes will become more important for capturing Rune Trees from enemy players and war.

Ill hope my tips help you..
    Goodluck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.