Guides & Tips Event [My Game Tips] Best Strategy triumph over Pay to Win

Discussion in 'Guides & Tips (EN)' started by TinoFox, Jan 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinoFox

TinoFox New Member

Kingdom1
    TinoFox

I’m currently still in the process of learning Kingdom Hunter, but I believe that the most unique aspect of the game is the unit corps system. I’m able to combine various heroes with different skills to create a powerful offensive corps or an effective defensive corps line up.

Some people may think that the game is Pay to Win, but I don’t think this is the case, because you can create 1 to 2 star corps that are capable of defending against corps containing powerful 3 stars heroes by strategically using your hero cards, and their various skills.

Therefore it is important to first understand each hero skills and how to strategically distribute the skill point we get every 10 levels.

I constantly think about how to combine hero skills and arrange my heroes in order. It’s all about being able to implement your own strategy.

I want to share these videos to showcase some of the ways that my enemys used the strategys in game to help anyone who wants to create their own powerful corps.

I also like to change up my corps line up depending on the situation, so I recommend that you experiment on creating your own corps line up, and even check out other player’s corps line up. They opened an arena a few days ago. It will be the great tool to test your powerful corps

Last edited: Jan 5, 2023
    PlayUS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.