Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodStorm, Jun 30, 2016.

1. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

I think they should re-add the medals system,where u get bronze for lower levels,silver for medium and gold for higher levels but make it where you can get platinum for god levels.
    Also I think they should do monthly code events that you redeem a code within certain amount of time and receive a box that gives random rewards.
    I think they should re-add Ice King and the other bosses that spawn in Yang,Saigo and In Town And Also Add A New Type Of Event That Is Kinda Like A Siege But You're Defending The Town Against Hoards Of Bosses,Mini Bosses and Mobs,Any Level Is Allowed To Do It And After The Siege You Can Goto One Of The NPCs And Collect Your Reward.
    I Think They Should Have Separate Types Of Armor Like One For War,One For PvP and One For PvE,But You Cannot Buy With Real Money You Can Only Farm The Materials.
    I think they need to increase amount of bosses to farm or reduce spawn time.

These are just my thoughts of what they should add to the game to make it for playable/fun,if you have an ideas of what they should add put them here so they can read what we think and hopefully they'll answer in kind.

Regards,
    Prodigy

PS:No disrespecting others or cussing in this post please.

Blackduck2020 likes this.
  2. TrapGodJay

TrapGodJay Member

haha I love your ideas... But man.. You think This company love you... Or want to hear what you say haha

3. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

Nope I dont,honestly I think aeria should pick this game bk up again..at least they knew what theyre doing and it ran for more than a few monthes unlike this version..sadly

Sp3ctra likes this.
  4. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

agree with you but if aeria will keep it again i think never do that we dont need another GMS like Shinni there or we gonna be down again

Sp3ctra likes this.