How was the progession on this one?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HumoLoco, Jan 8, 2023.

1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi there,

I apologize for the delayed response. The streamers program is still up and running, however applications are currently closed at this time.

3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Alright thanks for update.

Also its because that I was played Divine Knockout and reminded me of Rumble Fighter, because i had no idea whats inspired them to created DKO and been look into it lately.

4. Hazem

Hazem New Member

I submitted a ticket, they said they'll consider reopening applications in the future. @HumoLoco

5. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

HumoLoco I am trying to contact you. I am in need of your assistance. May we further discuss, please? There is something I need/want to tell you.

6. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

I was gonna say something about this too when I saw it lol. At first it was funny to think they wanna try this when they can't even come up "event" prizes that make sense or follow their own policies and guidelines. And now they're reminded they can't even keep the game open if someone with minmum wage and tor wants to smack the publicly visible domain address.

I dont see how this keeps getting more and more embarrassing honestly. Some of these newer battle royale fighters are really, really good like we all felt RF used to be. Their existence is either gonna push the game to crawl towards the only minor improvement the talent behind it is capable of, or truly kill even the fiscal interest in the game.
    Eeeeeevery name ever attached to this game should be embarrassed, especially if you actually love it. I know I am every time I drag a friend to try out this funny 3D double dragon gacha game.

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

U can. HumoLoco#0053

100% agreed. Glad you have made a point well. That's what I been wondering about them but not with Rumble Fighter because of how are they in condition now. Not happening with streamers programs. Only big opportunity was to bring Rumble Fighter to Steam then we might have little high chance to get streamers more. Not happen keep it with our dream lol.