Golden Time Event: 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 3x Drops

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

I feel very sorry for your knowledge and especially your life :)

You assume that people "must" give up something to be better than you? You will be surprised to know me in person as well as my achievements in my life. But that's not gonna happen because I don't want you to learn from me and become better. I'd like to see people assuming my opportunity costs for my achievements when I actually didn't pay those high costs. Its really interesting to hold such knowledge so you can look down on morons making assumptions about things they don't know. Feeling like a god with true power bwahahaha.

Ah my bad, just some little hobbies for entertainment :D

P/s: assume whatever you want because at the end, you won't be able to beat me (in anyway) but your conservative thoughts are already your prison :)

ManthaPeter and darkssimba1 like this.
  2. Kaitenkenbu

Kaitenkenbu New Member

This is a grinding game, not an insta-level skills game.

If anything, this game needs training dummies so that we can auto-grind skills given the abysmal skill xp rates.

Or let us trade for those x4/x5 skill xp manuals.

But first, they should address the game bugs and poor translations.

3. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

It might seem fine for you if you plan to play a game for years, most people don't. On top of it, I am always comparing the progression overall. If I am max character level after few weeks, maybe some months, got all my gear maxed but still trying to get a skill to C6, then something is definetely wrong. Nukers have 2 skills that you can't train with your "tricks", because AoE can't be trained on stands, neither on neutrals, neither on lvl 1 mobs, neither on blue mobs, neither in LoS spots since mobs reset, neither in "afk pvp with pills" - the only way to train it is actually using it during the grind. Same goes for attribute decrease. Now getting 0,01 on C5 with recast that is a nuke is simply retarded. The rate is far lower than we had on any other publisher before and I dont mind skill rate xp overall, but there are multiple skills that need to be checked.

P.S.: Your "tricks" should also not be a normal way to level up skills. I dont want to leave my character online on trainer spamming skills on a stand each night for a year. I want to gain progress when I am actively playing the game.

4. Michiyo

Take it or leave it!
    If you are playing for a short time, you are not a matter to me; neither to the publisher, I believe.

And you have no right to define "normal way" here. Your ways don't mean normal ways to other people. This how the game is, the game's ways are normal ways.

If you want a easy server, I believe there are many of them which called "private server" lols
    Once again, what you said was you didn't want to play the game this way but your ways. So its capable of doing, but you just don't want to do it. So, take it or leave it!

Changing the the exp skill rate is not fair for player who already spent time to achieve it.

P/s: Since you are not planing to play here for long: Bye bye :)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  5. Michiyo

You are always mean to anyone that disagree with you?
    Nice assumptions. But what if I'm not like what you assumed? Isn't that make you become a bigger loser? lols

6. EddenTiffa

EddenTiffa New Member

lmfao kids these days making too many assumptions to cover how much "losers" they are being :))
    I know Michiyo in person and she has good job, paid well, and very smart. She spend more time to analyze and understand the game more than just "play" it. I've learned a lot from her and yes she has many good tricks to optimize this game.
    The skill exp rate is fine to me. A little increase would be great. Otherwise I'm fine with the current rate and events. No big deal at all.

Michiyo likes this.
  7. Liuliu1344

Liuliu1344 New Member

haha good come back. I say let losers always be losers! Don't enlighten them lmfao. Just let them whine for a while and they will shut the "phone" up. They won't be here for long anyway.
    Btw thanks for tips.

8. MyHanh1138

MyHanh1138 New Member

You are stupid. Michiyo is no Viet Nam. Stop guessing you the stupid.

9. ManthaPeter

ManthaPeter New Member

The rate of skill experience is ok to me

10. Michiyo

Was my intention from the beginning lols
    Thanks Hanh. Just let him be. I enjoy seeing him being a moron around ^^
    I really "admire" your imagination and the ability to make illogical ill-proof assumptions. At the end, what you can only do is "blah blah blah..." lols

11. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

Excuse me, but I thought offering improvement suggestions is appriciated here. Each player in a FreeToPlay game is a potencial customer, so each player matters to the publisher. I am actually one of the so called "cashers", who spends few hundred a month because of lack in time, so yes, such players matter a lot to you (because you want to play with other people in an online game) aswell the publisher (since we keep the server running and their wallets full). Now, when I leave the game depends on the fun factor. The current skill rate is a negative factor, making me think why I am wasting my precious time on pressing same button thousands of times instead of having fun with more attractive activities. If you want to be competetive in this game you have to level up your skills and since I enjoy PvP, I am forced to level up my skills. With current rates I dont enjoy it.
    There is something in life called "feedback". Players can provide their feedback to publishers (that forward it to the developers) to increase the product quality and with that increase the customer satisfaction. If a certain amount of players do not like "the normal way of the game", then they would be wise to change it according to often stated suggestions.
    Neither is changing anything in the game, that would benefit new players. What you dont understand is a simple fact, that if you cannot attract new players by keeping the advantage to the "old", the server dies. There are always players leaving with time due to different reasons and if you cannot attract new, then your "normal ways" and "not fair for player who spent time" will be nothing worth. If you take a look at the previous publishers, you will understand some facts that I stated.
    Since you are not much into constructed arguments, this is my last answer to you.

12. super001

super001 New Member

Michiyo talking only from his point of view and his experience. We can ignore his point of view.

13. super001

super001 New Member

Where's the topic on voting DM Ahri behaviour ?
    I want to vote. Let's us vote ahri. Why are you so afraid. You can get oscar trophy.
    So let's players vote.
    Thanks

14. super001

super001 New Member

Michiyo point of view is totally ********. Totally based only on his experience.
    So how he played to much time to train skill. Maybe got brain damage or eye damage.
    Person with damage on brain or eye judgement is completely bullshot

15. Michiyo

Nice try here buddy but this going to nowhere. The best answer is time. Lets talk again in this topic after a while to see whos a fool here. Me too, too tired of explaining to someone who don't listen!

16. Michiyo

Search forum. This topic was already made and also, voted. So, personal point of view? I don't think so :p
    Your comment without research is too subjective!

P/s: I really think you brain has not growth enough (but not damaged). So how about waiting a little longer for some research before commenting? lols You insult you get insulted. Life is simple!

17. Michiyo

Shall we end of this topic about the skill exp?

Yacha likes this.
  18. Michiyo

Kids are cute in their various "special" ways :)