Golden Time Event: 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 3x Drops

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Mar 9, 2017.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons!

Celebrate this weekend with bonus rates! Starting now, enjoy 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 3x Drop event!

Event Duration:
    March 10, 2017 00:00 PST - March 13, 2017 18:00 PST

10172016_GoldenTimeEvent_760x350.png

Don’t wait too long to take advantage of bonus rates! Get out there and start killing those monsters right away!

2. Desire

Desire New Member

Keep up the x3 drop events :D

3. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

How can it start now when its March 9th Thursday? o_O

4. jkmarkdvulg

jkmarkdvulg New Member

2x forever :( i need more EXP

5. minidrago

minidrago New Member

ty for longer event but it would be less confusing if your post didn't "Starting Now" I know you have event time posted but still lol

6. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

Event Starts...
    [​IMG]

Event Ends...
    [​IMG]

*Remember to Share Your Love! Leave a Like! :)

PinkPanther, suvanah, Tunelis and 9 others like this.
  7. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Thanks for the event ~

8. DualCore

DualCore Member

Hi GM..
    Hard to you give newbies and lowbies a good rate event..? like x3 exp and skill.. x3 drop is good for high lvl only..
    look in to Tao server... almost dead without event on, no respons and respect. CMIW ;)

9. PinkPanther

PinkPanther New Member

Thank you GMs!

10. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

11. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Thanks a lot ^^

12. MrLiu

MrLiu New Member

you made my day CM:)

13. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

Cool NineArts, we loved 00:00 and you should always start event on this time @@. Thanks NineArts!!!

14. Tussaud

Tussaud Member

Thank you.

15. namdevuong

namdevuong New Member

Tks for GM

16. dj4bl0

dj4bl0 New Member

Hi guys, will x2 XP affect the EXP received from Quests ?

17. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

No, only mobs killed.

@GMs: Please, consider upgrading the events to x3 skill exp. The skill rates are absolutely retarded even using x3 manuals during the event. If you get skills to C5 after 3 weeks non-stop leveling them, then something is definetely wrong.

balb1n0 likes this.
  18. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

I disagree with the request for an increase in skill exp rate. The game is all good and the events are fine. We have many ways to train skills fast.

Thanks for the event, [CM]NineArts. Before, we only had event bonuses on weekends (Saturday and Sunday only). Now most of events start from Friday to Monday. That's really incentive.

For people who complain about "low bonuses" even though I don't think so, hey, that's not fair. I have been spending time to train my skills, now you just walk-in and ask for a shorter training time? That's not nice. Be fair, take time and train skills. Other people need to spend the same time as you. Its not just you spending that much time. Be fair to everyone before making a request!

darkssimba1 likes this.
  19. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

Dear Michi, my nuker AoE is on C5 since 3 weeks by now, grinding day and night during events with x3 manuals. You know how much it gets per cast? 0,01% per cast with 15 seconds cooldown during x2 event + x3 manual. Do the math - it gonna take me days real ingame grinding time to get it to C6. Then it gonna take me weeks. At C7 it gonna take me YEARS INGAME GRIND TIME to get one freacking cheng on it. I will be max level in few months, I will have maxed gear and just gonna be running around with C6-7 skills. This is not right. So if you managed to max your healer skills after a year on Tao, congratulations. Other people don't enjoy pressing on a button for a year just to see one single number increase. On top of that, I am sure you would not have maxed AoE by now with these rates.
    AoE is also not the only ridiculous skill. The attribute decrease gets 0,02% at C3 with manual and event, cooldown of I think 10 seconds. Stun nuke gets less than 0,01% at C8. Crit damage decrease buff that has 15 minutes cooldown gets 0,8% at C3 with manual and event. I mean just count how much ingame time I need to spend, to get it one single Cheng higher.

Now tell me if you still think the time you need to invest into it, is balanced compared to character level and gear achievable in the same time (just on a sidenote, people reached HG on Yin in a week)

WongTime and dingor like this.
  20. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Hi,

If you truly ask for my opinions, then "yes, the skill exp rate is totally, absolutely, completely balanced!"

I maxed all skills. Now I wish the skill exp rate was even lower lols. So boring when all skills are maxed. I don't plan to play the game for 1 week or a month but years. So I enjoy the "tea-sipping on skill exp rate".

Note: take it or leave it. At least with the low skill exp rate, people have something to compete with besides pay-to-win.

P/s: remember that ck skill can be train by built-in auto using tricks. A healer, however, can only train his/her traps by actually sitting there clicking the mouse. Try to train traps and you will think twice on chikung skill training. It's nothing to compare with. People usually think traps are easy to train but none could show what's maxed traps look like. And, I'm a healer who maxed all traps, think that the exp rate is fair.
    P/s 2: you know why only a few people complain about the exp skill rate? Because most of them don't know the tricks to train skills. I bet its including you :) I don't have only a healer but also a warrior, which already maxed crit rate buff, too.

darkssimba1 likes this.