Games Bug/Glitch Run thru gate in war!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EarthDragon07, Mar 7, 2017.

1. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

Hi I'm EarthDragon an old old player from May 11 2016 until now, Is anyone here still remember during war while gate still up all 3 faction can run thru the gate like the gate never there? gate up war haven't start we can run thru it and start pvp? Is not a teleport by the way, you can just run. I remember this type of bug/glitch happen many time already. This is not a hack or cheat, is a bug/glitch came from the game, I got banned because Noble Dragon got screen shot of me run thru gate, everyone please if you remember this bug/glitch please make a command here.

2. ElJay

ElJay Member

I remember I think I got a screenshot of others doing it I'll check when I hope on the pc

here you go m8

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    LupeTheGreat and EarthDragon07 like this.
  3. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Is this thread new? Or its old and got moderated only now?
    Bcuz i havent seen this happen lately... And also its dumb to use a hack like that... Especially when you are gm of a guild then every1 know who u are
    things dont seem to come together here
    Its just a glitch i guess

EarthDragon07 likes this.
  4. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

This kind of game glitch also happen in other version of the this game. It've happen in Aeria 12Sky 2.

5. LupeTheGreat

LupeTheGreat New Member

since older player kno this is a glitch then gm pls recheck it

6. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

I never hack or cheat, this is an old glitch happen few time during war, yup! you is right I haven't seen this happen lately either. Dragon clan got screen shot of me passing thru gate, is an old screen shot. Player that report me is DIC from Rebirth with tag (CHAN), Muzicat, JojoFYC and Kareny (KG) also there. I grind my **** off, work hard try to get here, I got scam IC + elite + 123% katana My heart hurt so much already now got banned because of glitch xD This is not cool.

7. ElJay

ElJay Member

Free my man's earth #freeearth

Got the SS for u luv

8. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

G.M should look in to this and report that case for the player with a reasonable doubts. There are screenshots to prove that the glitch do happen in war and other players that are being accuse of hacking/cheating need to be release. Furthermore, if G.M think this is a hack, then GM need to do more research to prove of such thing before banning a player of such accusation. IF one is ban for such glitch, other should all be banned as well. A player is innocent until proven guilty.

9. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

Free my brother! Hes been one of the oldest hardworking player in your game! #freeearthdragon its unfair to take everything due to false accusation. Please! Unban him!

10. wazzeh

wazzeh Member

I remember for the old times from mayn's version where we had the same exact bug in the game. But instead of banning people they have just fixed it.

Banning people for finding a bug/glitch in a game is foolish. It's not a hack or a third party "cheat engine" it's in the game.

I'm only here from dec 2016 but didn't seen this happen. So this should be a really old "proof" of something the reporting player doesn't even know...

#freeearth

11. LupeTheGreat

LupeTheGreat New Member

dam good sht bro
    GM here is another proof

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  12. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

Thanks and appreciate each and everyone of you. Thanks EIJay those picture help a lot. GM said my Ban will be lift in 3 days.

wazzeh likes this.
  13. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

yay bro bro! im still retired tho >.<