[EVENT] Demolition Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **** IS THIS?! I mean i understand you don’t want a substitute or addin players to this tournament nor should it be allowed in further stages of the tournament but we in the first round of the tournament where bassicly everyone can enter as a sub, given the chance of participating to players that want to be in but couldn’t because their spot was taken by players that have the audacity to sign up and take spots away from a tournament while not attending it?! U guys should reconsider asap.

2. tunkr

tunkr Member

^^ support

3. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

One of the main issues that should be addressed is that there should be an ability for users to change email accounts associated with their accounts.

furkan13muh likes this.
  4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

[​IMG]

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Don't worry, all participants in this tournament should have been added by either [TA]Fang or [GM]Tourney and room information will be given upon request if the add was accepted.

6. ToonLink

ToonLink Member

Is there any chance I can reschedule? I got home 20 minutes after my round

7. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Time is in PST.

Phawnix likes this.
  8. Baidoku

Baidoku Member

If anyone drops out or doesn't make it I'd definitely love to play. IGN: Baidoku

9. Alban

Alban Clean Up Crew

cheese, u owe me a 3 letter name if i win this tourney, ima tell u ima rage n sell gladiator set if i dont get my nickname changed lmaooooooo

10. Scooby

Scooby New Member

LMFAO YOU PUTTING SOMEONE I KNOW FROM 8-11 years AGO TO BEAT ME LOL
    yeah I bet yall discussing each other to decide to put Reservation against me. To get me off real quick. I know how your rules and game running. I am not gunna join any tournament anymore due to GMs cheating the system or brackets. I'm waiting on Guild tournament that I would be ready for. @HumoLoco
    For my loss,
    I am requesting a prize
    "NO REPLACEMENTS ALLOWED "

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LOOOOOL discussing each other to decide to put Reservation against you. Legit i would imagine it as if were they been discussing with Starberry.

Phawnix likes this.
  12. Starberry

Due to Reservation's matchup yesterday not connecting well with his opponent, we decided to pair him with a different opponent. Video evidence of that incident is on file.

Because your opponent did not show up and you requested to reschedule your match, this was the only way it was going to work out without interfering with the schedule that is set in stone. I understand your frustration in this matter, but do take note that we gave you a chance to fight today instead of disqualifying you from the tournament for not being present in your scheduled match yesterday.

You will receive a "Tournament Headband" prize shortly after the tournament is over.

------------

To all participants who advanced to Top 32 :
    Do note that the matches will begin tomorrow, February 28th @ 4:00PM Pacific Time.

You will receive an e-mail by tonight regarding your designated time. If you do not receive an e-mail, you will be required to get in touch with [GM]Tourney OR [TA]Fang prior to the start of tomorrow's matches.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  13. LinkVision

LinkVision Member

I did plan to return to this game and play casual but after seeing how poorly this tourney was managed. I have no interest in ever touching this game again. RIP 1 PAGE OF RF 2019

HumoLoco likes this.
  14. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

What is the decision when time runs out during a round, is it a tie? A win for whoever has more hp? No points for either or 1 point both?

15. Starberry

We look at whoever inflicts more damage at the end of the round. Theoretically, who is at the number 1 spot at the end of the round during the round scoreboard.

There will be no instance of a tie. All games until up to Quarters will be done within 1-2 games (3 rounds).

From Quarters, it will be best out of 5 rounds (2-3 games). Semi-Finals & Above will be best out of 9 which are 3-6 games.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    Rinnegan likes this.
  16. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

Bit of confusion, during my match, I had to win 4 rounds for the judge to say "3". As seen in the footage.

17. Starberry

I reviewed your match :

In the first game, your opponent won 1st, and then you went ahead to win the next two rounds.

In the second game, you won the first round, making it 3-1, but it doesn't look like I said "3" until the 3rd round.

This was a mistake of mine and I apologize for that. I will do my best to ensure that no further mistakes will be made from this point on forward.

Rinnegan likes this.
  18. Zeept

Zeept Creator of Inferno Guitar

@staff
    Isnt top 16 , being hosted during fisticuffs 2nd round/ afternoon game ?

19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

are you joke?

I thought DeathScooby advanced to Top 32? Since you said his first opponent didn't show up basically he won and advance to Top 32? and yall put DeathScooby in 64 top?

I dont understand at all. This tournament is so rigged.

20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

PerroLoco and Phawnix like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.