[EVENT] Demolition Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xTeddyBear

xTeddyBear Active Member

1st they give me a non stated Kuroko set for a +10 event when the reason i did it in the 1st place was for stats
    2nd they wouldn't give me my guild shirt
    3rd i won the stupid sudden death tourney on gamescampus but they fired all the gms and transferred and i never got my prizes (and ive been left on processing since then) sent a ticket to redfox and they cant do anything about it
    now i was winning a demo tourney but just because i got ddosed i got disqualified.

Just wana say since 2007 that ive been playing. from the transfer from ogp this game has gone down hill and i regret still playing it. but then i cant say that because this is how i met some good people.
    But uhh yea keep on adding to my disappointments. now you know why im not spending on this POS game

PerroLoco likes this.
  2. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

RIP OGs. Sadly the probability of a glacier player who avoids pressured fights til top, then calls out, “Come up and 1v1” once they’re on top platform thinking it’s Blacktop, when really you’re supposed to be fighting on the way up, is at an all time high :)

3. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

Or they get lucky with a pouch item or lag

A disgrace to such a wonderful map

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Who will be crowned the champion of the Demolition Tournament today?

Today's judges will be:
    • [GM]Toast
    • Novice
    All general inquiries for verified participants can be answered by:
    • [GM]Tourney
    • [TA]Fang
    TA stands for Tournament Ambassador. Tournament Ambassadors are official tournament accounts that will be used to answer general inquiries from other users.

Today's matches will be live streamed on Rumble Fighter's official Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/playredfoxna

5. PerroLoco

PerroLoco Member

Add note. Nimonix and redfox dont care til they take it from the Humo.

6. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

Who in the finals anyway?

7. hiFoes

hiFoes New Member

=/ best demoers losin on their own map? damn when i said i was the best yall seen da outcome in da 1v1 tourney. issa shame

damn dude imagine not being rdy fo a ddos in a tourney LMA0. i can't relate they tried me in that sht azz 1v1 tourney and ask them how it worked out lol!

8. hiFoes

hiFoes New Member

who the ** do u think u are

9. LinkVision

LinkVision Member

YEO FOEZ! IF YOU DON HUSH UP KID!
    AND IDK THIS GAME IS GONE TO HELLZ WHEN THEY GIVE THE PEOPLE WHO SPENT THE MOST MOONIES ON THIS GAME A POWER TRIP RUNNING THISZ EVENTLOL

10. LinkVision

LinkVision Member

OGP USE TO LET THE BEST KNOWN PLAYERS OF THE MAP HELP HOST TOURNYZ ! WHAT IS THIS

11. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

I'm currently being ddosed and can't attend my scheduled match.. (sent with data) @Starberry

12. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

You missed your grace period, but please send a ticket and we will coordinate with you to decide what our next choice is.

Unfortunately, the tournament will have to move on.

13. Scooby

Scooby New Member

I agree with you @HumoLoco

You make it so clear.

GMs needs to investigate this with their PMs in game and forum PMs
    I found Starberry's video the between V and Reservation. They talked about over the lag issues. After I realize when I double check Starberry's video V vs Reservation they dont look like they have a bad connection to me at all. Theyre fine. When I fought with Reservation, he didn't complaint a single thing about lag on me. This is rigged.

Nice try .

And I get my prize for tournament headband. I am still not satisfied with this event prize. Very disappointing.

This is has to be huge mistake. I don't care about your clarification. Still. Theres no reason to ban HumoLoco , hes just here to protect me and unfair event. He got the point.

So my request is unban HumoLoco as my prize, I dont want the tournament headband as a stupid prize.

@HumoLoco done nothing wrong , so do me a favor GMs . Please unban him. You can ban me . I'll take his banned timeline.

HumoLoco and PerroLoco like this.
  14. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

You can't do this to me, you yourself were attacked alongside me and now Starberry is, I don't know how to record this ddos with wiredshark or whatever, you guys can't continue just because you're not suffering this at the same time. Before my first match, I even warned of issue happening further on, yet this is a far cry from the solution that I'd hope youd come with.

15. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

After an incredibly close match, the Dark Horse wins the Demolition tournament at 9 rounds to 8 against the 1 vs 1 Finalist Reservation. We will be releasing our thoughts on this tournament experience and we will give players a chance to speak their mind as well as participate in a short survey.

Thank you everyone.

Arceus, Draygashi and Starberry like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.