Does Fearless Deserve To Be Rare

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cubhhhhh, Dec 28, 2016.

?

Does It Deserve To Be Rare?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    73.1%
  1. tinythe2ndplace

tinythe2ndplace Well-Known Member

i make the best scroll guide
    [​IMG]

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yes the best scroll guide yet. aff hope gourdy approve this cuz he named da gourd he should know the place :>

3. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I've always been considering making a scroll tier list, but there are so many already:

Galdeira/Tayeus' tier list
    Fuzionbranz's tier list
    ShadoweZ/LastGoD's tier list
    MasakiHayashi/Tengu's tier list

And it's hard to keep up with all these scrolls. I stopped analysing scrolls since last November, and I come back, I see all these new scrolls.

rip

4. Shana

tiny is obv galdeira

jk idk

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

rip af you know i wanted that guy has hell detail of scroll guide in the database.
    Like this.
    http://rfscrolls.pbworks.com/w/page/44168161/Tier List

Because its really help for these players to master these scrolls with his best advice.

Shana likes this.
  6. Shana

yeah Galdeira's list pretty much stopped after the move to GC

He had some stuff to say about Fearless, and that is how I know so much about the scroll

Fearless' page got deleted, but I still remember a lot of it

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yea same sadly. nobody will remember what was it.

but he should've save these old database he have. i mean there should have another version when pre-nerf and after nerf so it will let everyone know which the different and why was it rare or whatever is it questioned. It would be easier if it was.

I can add new database for new scrolls but too way to lazy lol since i have leisure a lot.

8. Cubhhhhh

Cubhhhhh Member

Lol I have enough free time to do it but noone ever encourages me. :<

HumoLoco likes this.
  9. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

*handing you truckloads full of encouragement*

10. Cubhhhhh

Cubhhhhh Member

*thanks m4 *
    I will remake it with the same info from the old list and new info from scroll analysts like fuzionbranz and such

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. Cubhhhhh

Cubhhhhh Member

@Shana Just made the new website can u help me finish the descriptions or is gaildeiras old info sufficient

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. Cubhhhhh

Cubhhhhh Member

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. Shana

HumoLoco likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

ikr i am more like what i am gonna coding? nothing. then sit with my parrot all day. That is why i didnt regret that i bought parrot.

I can help with my experience as possible to help you get more information but about 3 scrolls are missing for me.

Shana likes this.
  15. Cubhhhhh

Cubhhhhh Member

O alright u can pitch in I'll need someone to help record scrolls I don't have to add them to the guide

16. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

only read first page but fearless is amazing because of it's range and angles if used by me I guarantee you'll lose c; (too bad i cant play rf anymore)

Tengu likes this.
  17. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

PPPP
    1st punch steps for the user making juggles not difficult like say Wing Chun or Bagua. Charge is moderately deceptive while being a crush. All hits have consistent movements.

PPKP
    Quite possibly the best punch launcher in the game. If your 1st confirmation hit isnt blocked (your 2nd punch) you can punish with a launcher or just go into the PPK as a pressure tool for it's longer delay or if you need your arcing hit box to be vertical instead. The uppercut itself has HIGH delay and lowers its hit box beforehand making it actually able to dodge certain high attacks.

KKKK
    Like the PPP{P} this combo has smooth animations with consistent movement and slightly above average delays. 2nd hit has a high->low arcing hitbox making it easy to angle if you are slightly off-sided. 3rd kick comes out fast. 4th hit, like the 2nd hit, has an arc making it easier to angle if you're not perfectly positioned. In an odd way its inability to normally angle improves its ability to oddly angle.

KPPK
    Faster than the KPPK with slightly less movement and much more normally accurate hit boxes more similar to the PPP{P} than the KKKK. Can edge someone even over the dos fences. More or less a very safe combo.

kG
    This attack is evil. It can travel down ledges. It's high hit box can juke a lot of low/mid hit boxes. It's saver proof.

Grab
    Big positional advantage for slightly reduced throw distance. Most of the movement comes from the bounces making it easy to dunk players into certain spots that default grab wouldve otherwise thrown them over or past. Can be VERY easily followed up by it's kG for an extra 108 or, should they saver, a free launch.

Counter
    The move that earns this scroll it's name. Extremely lethal on maps with edges as the Fearless user can put his back to an edge and turn the game from rock(block/counter) paper(grab) scissors(hit) into a nasty game of chicken. THIS counter combined with it's crushing PPP{P}, the best punch launcher ever, KKKK's arcs/angles, KPPK's reliability/lethality, kG being ******* stupid with a grab just as dumb...

Yeah this is 100% rare but here is the real question; WHY ISNT THIS RENTABLE IN SHOP LIKE TEMPEST?

Somebody make a poll for this already. Put Telos in that too because it's old as sh*t and nobody even has it anymore.

EDIT: Hung Gar, Pencak Silat and rare Exocores should be able to be rented as well.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    M4cropod, NeoStrayFox and Shana like this.
  18. Foessssssss

Foessssssss Active Member

at the end of the day it's a rare.

/thread.

19. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

I feel like Sumo as well should at least be able to be rented or put in shop perm, since nobody buys mystery chest golds anymore, and the box itself is permanently in shop. Plus it got nerfed, so there's that.

20. Rhapsody

Rhapsody Well-Known Member

Also the fact that NOT ANYONE can cosplay as ROCK HOWARD

NeoStrayFox and Tengu like this.