Copyrights, Trademarks, Etc.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zodiac, Oct 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Speaking of buggy as f*** games have you ever heard of this little old game called SUPER SMASH BROS?

EDIT: Or Fallout 76, a game with a MUCH larger budget/team than RF could ever dream of.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  2. gottablast

gottablast Member

why do you keep talking about other games? what's that have to do with rf .. all ur showing me is video of mechanics of ssb(low jumping, air grab, z stall) i love them lol I consider them mechanics
    btw mewtwo beat randoms in random moon rooms so that's kinda nice i guess

u never have a valid argument u always need to cchange the subject and bring up a different game that literally has no relevancy to the topic lol

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Do you have the downs? Im talking about other FIGHTING games because RF IS A FIGHTING GAME that doesnt exist in a bubble/vacuum you stooge. Am I not supposed to bring up the other games that everyone cries RF is recycling from or only when its convenient? I brought up Fallout just so show you ALL game genres can have bugs in their games regardless of how much money went into making it. Also are you THAT inept at smash that you'd call metaknight becoming perma-invisible, Ness's yoyo detach, and F-ING WOBBLING on Iceclimbers mechanics and not bugs? The entire smash community would laugh you out of the room if you tried that line w them so just stay on RF so you dont embarrass yourself.

And no, YOU never have a valid argument which is why you keep moving the goal posts and cherry pick information to suit your narrative/bias i.e. how the only things you choose to identify in my linked videos were "low jumping, air grab, z stall" which the videos DIDNT PERTAIN TO AT ALL because, funny thing, the latter 2 of those 3 mechanics DONT EXIST IN SMASH BROS. Embarrassing. Or how about how you just said mewtwo winning on a f2p account doesnt count because its in a random moon room so you could move the goal posts again even tho all you said before was how this games pay2win. So is it pay2win or is it not?

Betting 5 astros youre gonna double down on your BS tho because I honestly dont believe you have the self awareness to recognize when youve been caught in your BS to your own face.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  4. gottablast

gottablast Member

This guy plays defend the princess and uses wings/x2 panic when people ask him to take off wings he says "but it's part of the game" he's dead serious too can't argue with you.. you're a special kind of stupid

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Couldnt help but notice how you ducked everything I said and responded with tu quoque, yeah youre welldone going on burnt. It makes sense now why your heads so far up your ass you cant see how garbage youre coming off as; youre one of those psychos who gets religious over wings in Free Channel rooms in a 13 year old game w less than 100 active players even tho theyve been a free2play item since GC in 2013. Just uninstall, maybe w less scummy people like you we could actually retain the new players we get off Steam. Maybe you could go talk to the smash community about air grabbing and z stalling lmfao.

EDIT: And bruh I play Defense Mode like once a year because Im not on the spectrum enough to block out how repetitive only playing 3 moons all day every day is. You know what the communities in the FGC call RF? One Stage Fighter. Have fun playing moon/glac until you hate them.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    HYTNANO likes this.
  6. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This Tengu and RF/Nimonix

7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Dang yet another person trying to put their name in my mouth. Find a new boogeyman. ;)

8. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

-Says the person doing all the boogying

9. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

What the **** did I just read holy cringe LMFAO.

Game has nothing to do with Capcom. None of this is accurate.

Nimonix has been developping GEM FIGHTER since around 1998? 1999? It has been released (unofficially) and put online without any advertising at all multiple times. It got invested in by (I forgot the company name) but it helped get the game in good shape and I believe it tested Rumble Fighter as Minbatou (a unofficial china release).

Wemade was the first to OFFICIALLY host the game Gem Fighter which led to an intresting contract. WeMade would work along side Nimonix to both manage and code the game. This went on until WeMade got seperated from Gem Fighter. Now, OGP launched RF in 2007, with Nimonix. But the Gem Fighter contract in reality made WeMade apart of Nimonix's decisions for the game, so WeMade was also involved with Rumble Fighter. (OGP and Wemade did not make contact however, it still went by OGP and Nimonix).

Anyhow, The big problem RF faced was the big hacking era of ogplanet. This really hurt the game and the income (I believe RF was reaching 300k+ a month on OGP and that was massive money for both nimonix and wemade because they kept digging into it). Now when the problem got bad, Wemade at the end of the contract (the same contract they have been renewing since like 2006 lmao), Wemade did not sign and ditched Nimonix and the game completely. Now what did they do? They basically took the time knowing they had 1-2 years left with Rumble Fighter and Gem Fighter and wouldnt resign it. So they basically put minimal hours into the game while trying to make the most profit without caring for the future of RF. Gacha became a thing. Rare scrolls, rare exos, so on. Everytime errors would pop up in the code, put it aside and keep going. Cant transfer a item from gem fighter to RF cause codes dont work? Scrap it for North America then. That family system Wemade coded for gem figther? Yeah its broken and Nimonix has no idea how to fix it. Maybe they do but its seriously way too much of investment to do so.

They ran this game into the ground. OGPlanet got mad a Nimonix and Nimonix ditched them. Partnered up with GamesCampus. Product was trash. People at gamescampus really believed they could manage it better and they left to start RedFox.

Now everyone realizes that this game is a sinking boat that people have been trying to patch. Wemade ran it into the ground while Nimonix and GamesCampus kept trying to invest into it by adding codes on top of everything thats broken.

I wouldnt be surprised if everytime they add a item at this point the game doesnt even run.

Y'all gotta stop with this

Tengu and HYTNANO like this.
  10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night papa
    But bro a new player off Steam doesnt think about ANY of this when they make their assessment of the game; they see the toxic player base and that its impossible to play anything aside from Singles Moon and Team Glac. They never learn how to play the game bc our community doesnt teach new players s*** aside from that putting on wings will make people even more toxic bc people here dont get what being pro choice means at a conceptual level. OGP intentionally frauding our transfer data mayve been a big hit to the population but our inability to retain new players is directly tied to our community's toxic outward appearance which is all new players for the last 7 years have seen from us since the OGP transfer.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  11. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Game is horribly made > Game is PvP based and doesn't have any official system for competitive play > people wanting to have "normal action" and people wanting "competitive play/tryharding" will be forced together

Game is horribly made > Players decide everything cause the game is all about letting them dictate the lobby > Players chose modes, maps and who stays > Someone else has a different opinion and is not happy about other players choice > Game needs some type of QUEUE with options

Game is problem.

12. gottablast

gottablast Member

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  13. gottablast

gottablast Member

I don't care if you use wings, my point is I don't even think you know how fun this game ccould really be because you've never 1v1ed/gwed at a decent level look bro im not saying your wrong the community can be bad but every games community has toxic people and it doesn't change the fact that rf is p2w and has a bunch of other problems .. your argument was every game has problems, well sure but when you cant even LOG ON THE GAME TO PLAY I THINK THAT IS PRETTY BAD?? Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.