Can't load the map

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by xileron, Feb 4, 2022.

1. xileron

xileron New Member

Hello, i have a issue where i can't load a map. i start the game, everything seems fine, pressing my 4 dig code, select a character, pressing "game start" and the map start to load and at 100% game turns it off. I used other characters, restarting computer, but the problem is still there. It started 2022-02-02 I'm using microsoft, windows 10.

2. MissSaigon

MissSaigon New Member

I got the same problem. I think the reason is because the game not update to version 154. My still show only 153. It happened after the last server update. I don't know how to fix it. I already send the ticket but got no response.

3. Gamzzzz

Gamzzzz New Member

same here been days no response, but they responded to someone that is in the game already playing and just overlooked my comment and others who are trying to login and play but cant, still confused on why there has been no comments @GMS!!!!!

4. xileron

xileron New Member

Is everyone still having the same problem for weeks now? Couse I am. I am trying to remember the game which supports treating players like in this game... I cant remember, it makes my pissed of, no replays, no comments, nothing, but events are ON! Most of the game community and GM's after some server maintenance problems giving players apology, compensation for time lost, but not in here! Here you are just ignored, because the servers are full of people playing (that was sarcasm). Probably we are the chosen ones not to waste our time, probably and money on this game. Or maybe we need to spam on every event notification ;D
    What are your thoughts on this happened issue?