Boss Mode Rush Questions and Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Shadow, Dec 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

The event cannot be done solo.

2. Garnet

Garnet New Member

awww but no one wants to bm with me... ztar said she would but i doubt she was serious. I dont blame her tho, i bet she has alot of friends asking her to party up. I just need one person that can survive and i'll do all the rest

3. R4T3NICE

R4T3NICE Active Member

Does the run count if the hp bar is displayed higher than maximum value because of a game bug? In my screen it was normal but in the video is not. In my screen i didn't lose more than half hp.

4. Casablancas

Casablancas New Member

Is the “Halloween Package” prize for completing Dark Monastery perm?

5. Starberry

It contains the Halloween PJ Set for 30 Days.

6. R4T3NICE

R4T3NICE Active Member

In this boss rush the only map you can't fall is graveyard right?

7. Starberry

If you're doing the bonus, you can't fall on "Graveyard" & "Jack's Shack" Boss Modes.

8. Buscemi

Buscemi New Member

hey i just posted my clips can you review them so i can make any final changes if needed

9. PrinceOfPain

PrinceOfPain New Member

why i aint get bossmode prizes for PrinceOfPain, Rayx1234, Gloom, Murk???????? need answers maybe ??

LordKuma likes this.
  10. Fabiano93

Fabiano93 New Member

The experience gained with the cat 200% exp count for the 2022 End of the Year Event ?

11. Marbling

Marbling New Member

@Starberry

For the current bm rush, we can go under 50% HP as long as we regenerate it back and finish the BM with over 50% HP?

12. Starberry

As soon as anyone goes under 50%, you're going to have to restart. Obviously the more HP you have, the less likely you'll go under.

13. GenoBlast

GenoBlast New Member

i have two questions:
    1) are we allowed to solo the bonus stages?
    2) if we get text glitched and the rewards screen doesnt show any numbers, do we have to restart?

I post my runs in the bmr thread, please let me know if they're valid

14. Starberry

1) No you cannot. To qualify for the bonus, you would need to do the Boss Mode Rush team tasks.
    2) Upon review, we're going to give it the OK. However next time, please restart the game client before beginning to resolve the text glitch.

15. TirMcDohl

TirMcDohl 2022 Un-Fashionista

so wait soloing the bonus stages arent allowed? so what's the ok for? Wasnt his vid a solo but with a chat glitch? and the language on the event page is confusing. Why say up to 2 players instead of select 2 players? Like trying to decipher a shady contract with unclear wording

16. Starberry

In order to qualify for the bonus, you must have participated in the main Boss Mode Rush with a team. Afterwards, you will then be able to participate in the bonus, with up to 2 party members (you can solo) of the same team.

So if by solo you mean without participating in the Boss Mode Rush at all, then it's not allowed.
    If you wanted to solo the bonus after participating in the Boss Mode Rush instead of having a second team member then you could, but I wouldn't really recommend it in case you mess up (you have 3 chances to complete the task, since you can only throw 3 bombs).

Apologies for the confusion.

17. TirMcDohl

answered*

18. TirMcDohl

ok ok i see now, thanks for the clarifications. Cause he asked about bonus stages and when you said no, i thought you meant you can't solo bonus stages. Im sorry for getting heated up. I can see why everyone got confused because his wording is kinda ambiguous

19. Starberry

No worries and we apologize for the wonky wording. Kudos to you for taking the time to having it clarified!

TirMcDohl likes this.
  20. Marbling

Marbling New Member

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.