Need help getting carats

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Quantanicus, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Quantanicus

Quantanicus New Member

Hi! I just came back to this game from years of hiatus and I forgot to transfer over my account from when it was on OGPlanet. I've been trying to get scrolls and equipment again, but everyone is so geared out and high level that it's kind of hard to get back into.

What is the best and easiest way to get carats (I'm F2P)? Any suggestions will help a lot! thanks.

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Welcome back, and welcome to Rumble Fighter at RedFox Games.

The easiest ways to get carats are for starters, leveling up and completing your daily quests as they will rack up quite fast. Completion of the tutorial also nets you with a few goodies along the way to use until you reach Level 15.

Other ways you can earn carats quickly are by participating in various events (such as Fisticuffs), which you can earn 50,000 Carats as one of the rewards! You can check out some of our recurring events here:
    You can also join our Rumble Fighter Discord Server to stay updated with new and upcoming events & maintenances: https://discord.gg/mFqV7ju

Lastly, you can let us know your IGN (In-Game Name) and we may send you some goodies to help you get back into the game. ;)

3. Quantanicus

Quantanicus New Member

Ooooh I would love some goodies :eek: My IGN is "Quant"

I never knew there were events! I will hop on that

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hello again!

We've sent some goodies to you to help you kickstart your return to the game. Hope you enjoy! :D

NotBJJ likes this.
  5. NotBJJ

NotBJJ New Member

gah damn they giving out free stuff where's my rumble fighter stimmy? (joke)

6. Dagnarok

Dagnarok New Member

Yeah, getting carats sure is tough, I've also came back to the game a few days ago after 7 years of being away and what people recommended me was al hata hard, but the icicle spawns makes it really hard to solo, and since I'm not American I rarely find anyone available during my time
    schedule.
    Another BM that I got recommended was Abandoned Mines, normal difficulty, thanks to a hidden stash of coins when you reach that shaman that transforms you into a frog, and then you go through the wall to your left. Those runs take a few minutes tho
    Even worse the boss mode chests got their price reduced thanks to hackers, it seems... I remember back in the day that those boxes made a huge part of the carat reward per run
    If you ever feel like running a few Boss Modes with another returning player feel free to add me!
    IGN: Yonusagi

NeoStrayFox likes this.