What may be the cause for this one?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by itzmepao, May 31, 2016.

1. itzmepao

itzmepao New Member

G.M's or to my fellow players , I encountered this AUTO-CLOSE ERROR every time I enter LABYRINTH which is three times already (3x) . Someone has an idea about this one ? Kindly please help me :(:(:(|

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ;)
    GOD BLESS!!! :D

2. MrThinh

MrThinh Member

graphic lag? c++? direct x? VB? .net framework? iono many reasons to why a game auto close, i didn't have any, (or could be 1 of your file is corrupted so try to reinstal it?) the last time i went to labby was 1 week or a week and a half ago, was fine

3. itzmepao

itzmepao New Member

ohhh.. thanks for the information MR. MrThinh ^_^

4. sarkkahn

sarkkahn New Member

Mine ato closes at various times, For no reason atall, just be uto grinding come back and games off, But then itllstay up for days at a timeoncein a while also, Lmao IDK

5. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Member

C++? lol please stop talking

pao, first and best thing to always try here would be to just reinstall yea :p, maybe even download a new game to install too.

I played the other server for a month and this was my LIFE there. I have been here for almost a week now and never have crashed at all. You 2 really might need to reinstall.. (I'm only lvl <m20 and have been using all other maps/towns low lvl though)

still doesn't sound thaaat bad for you haha, other serv had me dcing everrrrrry day

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016