Suspended Account acces

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by kuyajazy, Feb 16, 2017.

1. kuyajazy

kuyajazy New Member

hello GM's and Support team, why my account can't lon in into game... i was waiting several hours but nothing happen.. im not using any 3rd party program etc. im only playing equally... hope that you could help me in my problem.. thanks godbless ASAP..

2. LordShinSi

LordShinSi New Member

hello GM's plss help me regarding my account got suspended and i don't know what the reason plss plss help me...

3. icedqueen

icedqueen Member

i got the same issue, try to login during the server being attk,. then acct being suspend

4. icedqueen

icedqueen Member

im trying 2 call them...just now, sadly, they should be off today

5. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

You all have to send in a Ticket to get it fixed. The servers are a bit buggy right now. This happened to several people now. Be sure to send in that ticket asap.

6. LordShinSi

LordShinSi New Member

good day gm's plss help us my account got suspended i dnt know what's the reason my friend here trde his pet and 2x exp to mine to help me to fast lvling after he trde his pet, i logged out to open my other char fujin, then i logged in you give me notice account has been suspended i dnt know why? plss i need account back in to play again plss help me im begging you plss help mee.... i already sent this my ticket #25260