Sky Temple Map loots. (Premium Service Map)

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by ItsAyeJhay, Feb 3, 2017.

1. ItsAyeJhay

ItsAyeJhay Member

I recently bought Premium Service and went on and grind my character at Sky Temple and it seems like the drop rate for rares and other stuff is harder and more seldom on these maps. I did the same at Dregs and that had better drops even with 2 looted Santa's Boxes that contains 10m-100m Bonus. On the other map not a single one was looted. But these prem service should have more boost itself.. so I'm wondering is this common?

2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

we been discussing that since day1
    guess its just the game drop rate that is reduced
    for it beeing classic think they lowered the drop rate

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

idk i've gotten 9 WF's and 3 Hellbats, Multiple Bronze bars / Xmax box's, and Fist scroll boxes / skills inside a week in Sky Temple

4. Evileye626

Evileye626 New Member

I left my grimd going for 9 hours not even a full inv of rares

5. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Same, But I guess it's just RNG. Since the start of x6 excluding the down-time till this very moment I've gotten one white feather. No skills or Box's nothing but the white feather. I have gears on no pick up, But others within the guild got a lot of stuff.

Also, I don't know if it's just me but when I was M-33 feathers were dropping like crazy, and a few bronze bars. Since G1-G4 and G4 100% twice. I've gained a total of 4 white feathers, and one bar I think. @ M-33 I gained around 4 only just from 0%-50%