(Sacred Scroll) Omnipotent Finish

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by SacredSword, May 29, 2016.

?

Who would like to see this scroll in game?!

1. Yes, I would like to see this scroll in game

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No, I wouldnt like to see this scroll in game

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

ok, can u like tell screenshot the dislead/ mistake or wtf problem . I have in this scroll plez tyh ;D

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

It's a bit hard to follow, tbh.. and some animations are small as crap.

3. SacredSword

geez I thought it was big enough thats why i zoomed in lel

4. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

The plus signs are making things confusing and with every known command type it can be hard to read the list at the start of the suggestion. Spaces( ) and Commas ( , ) are good for separating commands.

Combo List

P, P, P(?), P, P, K The 3rd image isn't visible for all to see you just need to fix the image link code. Spin attack and rapid Punches need to be fixed like Ax Kick. 1st Punch is always 80 damage for any scroll.
    K, K, K, K, K - Ax Kick must do uniform damage Ex. 90 85 75, 60, 60, 100 this is the norm with multi attack inputs that are the same or similar unleash the attacks in the input vary like Tengonryu Karate's K, P or Krav Maga's K, K
    P, P, K, K - See 1st Punch. The red punch inputs have to be the same as they both come after the 1st punch. Last two attack inputs look like rapid attacks and final attack is like Krav's last kick Ex. 80, 76, 35, 35, 35, 75, 85
    P, K, P - See 1st Punch.
    P, K, [P]
    - See 1st Punch. This Command Set is missing from the Main Command List.
    ------------

K, P, K - The 3rd input is impossible because the following K, P command has a different Punch input from this K, P, K
    K, P - You will have to change or remove one of the following so one can be possible (K, P, K or K, P/K, [P])
    K, [P] - Image link doesn't work for the effect reference. Is this finisher like Destroyer's K~G(Projectile) or K, K+G (2 Hit)
    ------------

P, G+K, K - See 1st Punch. Add damage of the 2nd hit to G+K
    K, G+K(Launcher)
    K~G, P - Image link doesn't work for the effect reference.
    K~G, K
    >>>>Z
    Front Grab - Explain the order of attacks so the loop is easier to understand. Image could be bigger.
    Back Grab
    Counter - Needs some kind of attack animation as two players standing still will not cut it even with GFX over them.

5. SacredSword

Hold up im taking notes
    Question: Does the forum rule for scroll suggestion quote that all scroll must have 80 damage?
    Question:I can see the 3rd hit on PPK clear.its literally like Tempest Punch
    Next time PM me I would love to take notes from someone who suggest a whole lot more scroll then me. . . . . . . . . .Ty :D